Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 11:12:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best / safest wallet for storing ETH  (Read 2206 times)
Kanvashardas

Activity: 30
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:08:11 PM

Myetherwallet is good. Offline version transactions are safe enough.
Hardware wallet Ledger Nano S and Trezor are good option for storing too.
Thyristor

Activity: 471
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:07:17 PM

If you’re serious about securing your altcoins I suggest storing your Ethereum on a hardware wallet ledger,trezor & keepkey all supply you with the option to store Ethereum on them.Coinbase wallet is simple to set up and very easy to use.Myetherwallet is so popular for everybody i think.

zackthemack

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:11:35 PM

Hello all,

I am looking to store ETH in a wallet, what would you suggest is the best and safest way to do this? I am considering buying a trezor as well for extra protection. I am simply looking to hodl ETH.

Any suggestions? Thank you in advance.

safest wallet to store eth is a hardware wallet. ledger or trezor. it keeps the private keys in the stick.
bithuner

Activity: 159
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:54:13 PM

I use My Ether Wallet and a Trezor. I am happy with the results.
whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:05:29 PM

I use My Ether Wallet and a Trezor. I am happy with the results.
I completely agree with you and also think that myerherwallet is really a very high-quality and safe wallet. But I also like it that no email and phone numbers are needed, but only sets of keys and passwords.
umar22pk

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 06:09:36 PM

You can use a lot of wallet for ETH , but myeatherwallet is best option due to less transaction fee as well it also support all kinds of tokens. If you are interested in ICO’S then myeatherwallet is right option.

To make more secure myeatherwallet Trezor or ledger is best option, you can use these hardware wallet Trezor or Ledger with myeatherwallet
Chanock

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:59:41 AM

Hello all,

I am looking to store ETH in a wallet, what would you suggest is the best and safest way to do this? I am considering buying a trezor as well for extra protection. I am simply looking to hodl ETH.

I suggest to you is MyEtherWallet. This wallet is the safest storage of ether because it can access even through using hard drive wallet like trezor, Meta Mask/Mist, Digital bitbox and Ledger wallet. Also you open your account through janson file and private keys. For maximum security of this wallet is up to you and make sure that your private key is secure and safe and you are the only person using it. The good in MyEhterWallet feature is powered by ERC20. That why it is highly recommended to used.
Tsubachuchu

Activity: 316

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:19:01 AM

I prefer myetherwallet also, but I don't feel myetherwallet is the safest because it depends on the user if he/she doesn't store properly his/her private key. Most of my transactions are in myetherwallet and also I use metamask and I am planning to try trezor soon.
georgeforeham

Activity: 152

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:23:30 PM

My wallet protection is:-

My Ether Wallet + Trezor

I think it is the easiest and safest way to protect your coins.
themistocleess

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:38:43 PM

I think you should use Myetherwallet, as it is very secure wallet and also support ERC-20 Token, this is the best place for storing ETH

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
https://cartesi.io/
ask
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:39:43 PM

LEdger Nano S is my way to store my ethereums.
They are sleeping inside of my ledger wallet and i sleep well while they are inside of ledger.
SergiOLa

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:58:33 PM

I recommend myetherwallet, it works well without issues so far. You can use myetherwallet with Trezor for better security. another plus point is that myetherwallet supports eRC20 tokens as well if you ever want to store eRC20 tokens.
Rabbai89

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:04:11 PM

I like the ledger nano s

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Klovezio

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:11:17 PM

Myetherwallet is good. Offline version transactions are safe enough.
Hardware wallet Ledger Nano S and Trezor are good option for storing too.
I've always used Myetherwallet, but it is not convenient when you have several wallets and you need to enter the password  every time and copy the wallet number from the buffer.
I tried install Metamask, it looked comfortable on Youtube videos, but after that I read a lot of bad reviews about it and decided not to install.
Now I'm looking for a method of simultaneous work with several wallets.
alexford

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

Pastel Network

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:14:42 PM

For me, its MyEtherWallet, since I used it, I don't get any issue like hacked / bugged / losses. I think this is the safest for me. As long as you don't share your private key.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Pastel.network ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Blockchain Art Platform
Tradable Assets  ▼ Unique Ownership  ▼ Proven Authenticity
ikom4rov

Activity: 40

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:18:07 PM

I use myetherwallet more than 1 year. This is Ethereum's official wallet. I think it's safe. Recommend.
batmanbabushka

Activity: 106

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:40:25 PM

Personally I use a Trezor and google 2 step authorisation and I have had no issues. I think the most important thing is to create a system / process and never to break that system.
wentdream

Activity: 36

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:57:58 PM

Hello all,

I use IMTOKEN APP  , Can be hot wallet and cold wallet
bitcoinman93

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:00:59 PM

hello, I use ledger and myetherwallet combination and I am really happy with it. But either trezor or ledger would be definitely my recommendations as hardware wallets are safest option of storing cryptocurrencies as far as I'm concerned. Just make sure to do proper offline back up and dig it in the ground Smiley
imteaz

Activity: 532
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 03:02:25 PM

I would say MEW is really good secure wallet, if you be careful a bit and make sure you bookmark it, instead of writing the address in the bar. Also you can try Ledger s Nano, or trazor is also good, but it will cost you about $100. if you want to store big amount, i would suggest ledger s nano.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: