Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:10:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ANYONE TALKING POSITIVE ABOUT BFL.....  (Read 2105 times)
nibor

Activity: 438
Merit: 291

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 11:14:19 PM

I got my Bitforce-SC 60Ghash - so they are not a scam...
But:
1) Took 400 days from paying money!
2) Paid extra $400 for fast shipping but came at same speed as my FPGA a year ago - so was a total waste of money.
3) Hashs at 57Ghash (with in the 10%!!!)
4) Is 4 times the size and uses 3-5 times the electricity I was expecting.
5) Did not get a power supply - had to buy one - do not know why they could not have bought one for me!
6) Is so loud I had to get power/network to the building in my garden as other half would not have it in the house.
7) Did not use trade in on my FPGA as wanted to ensure I got it fast. Was going to get another with my discount/trade in but seeing 600ghash now available now not so sure.

But it is earning its keep now on p2pool.

Would I am sure been much better off buying BTC @ 6USD each back in June 2012 than spending on this. Think I should just buy BTC instead of mining equipment.

Made same mistake with FPGA - could have bought BTC@ 2USD then!

So guess this is a positive comment?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2013, 01:46:21 AM

Thank you, BFL! BFL has help me be a little more creative, offering up proof with the following to show off my latest creativity.

BFL Fanbois: *Consider yourself in Contempt!*

Camp Lugan: *Josh Zerlan, did BFL submit their product line to the FCC?*

BFL Fanfois: BFL's miner don't need to be FCC certified! Don't answer the question, Josh. It's a trap!

Josh Zerlan: I'll answer the question!

[to Phinnaeus Gage]

Josh Zerlan: You want answers?

Phinnaeus Gage: I think us monumental assholes are entitled to.

Josh Zerlan: *You want answers?*

Phinnaeus Gage: *We want the truth!*

Josh Zerlan: *You can't handle the truth!*
[pauses, to wipe the jeez from his chin]

Josh Zerlan: Sonny lived in a room that had four walls, and one of those walls had bars guarded by Italians with guns. Who else has been there? You? You, PL? You, K9? I have a greater responsibility than you could possibly fathom. You weep for those who've ordered or yet to order from our no-refund-products, then you curse BF Labs Inc. You have that luxury here on BitcoinTalk. You have the luxury of not blowing who I blow. Those that ordered, while tragic, probably would have wasted their disposable income on some useless product or service. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, tries to direct their money toward Butterfly Labs. You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about in your Scooby-Doo panties, you want me to con moneys from them fools, you need me to con moneys from them fools. We use words like "in two weeks", "making hardware is hard", "we never lie". We use these words as the backbone of BF Labs Inc. Monumental assholes use them as a punchline. We have neither the time nor the inclination to explain ourselves to monumental assholes who rises and sleeps under the blanket of BFL trying to protect the Bitcoin network, and then questions the manner in which we try to do such. We would rather you just said thank you, and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a phone and call the FCC, the FTC, the FBI, the IRS, the CIA... Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to.

Phinnaeus Gage: Josh Zerlan, did BFL submit their product line to the FCC?*

Josh Zerlan: I said what I was paid for to say, I...

Phinnaeus Gage: *Josh Zerlan, did BFL submit the screen to the FCC?*

Josh Zerlan: *You're Goddamn right they did!* *Provides link.* https://apps.fcc.gov/oetcf/eas/reports/ViewExhibitReport.cfm?mode=Exhibits&RequestTimeout=500&calledFromFrame=N&application_id=132722&fcc_id='MSQME370T'

Josh Zerlan: [contemptuously] You monumental assholes... you have no idea how to build ASIC-based Bitcoin miners. All you did was weaken a company today, Phinn. That's all you did. You put our profits in danger. Sweet dreams, sonny.

Phinnaeus Gage: Don't call me Sonny. I'm a hero member of BitcoinTalk with the highest post count, and you're a son of a bitch with jeez on your chin. You've been served!
m3sSh3aD (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2013, 08:14:02 AM

Thank you, BFL! BFL has help me be a little more creative, offering up proof with the following to show off my latest creativity.

BFL Fanbois: *Consider yourself in Contempt!*

Camp Lugan: *Josh Zerlan, did BFL submit their product line to the FCC?*

BFL Fanfois: BFL's miner don't need to be FCC certified! Don't answer the question, Josh. It's a trap!

Josh Zerlan: I'll answer the question!

[to Phinnaeus Gage]

Josh Zerlan: You want answers?

Phinnaeus Gage: I think us monumental assholes are entitled to.

Josh Zerlan: *You want answers?*

Phinnaeus Gage: *We want the truth!*

Josh Zerlan: *You can't handle the truth!*
[pauses, to wipe the jeez from his chin]

Josh Zerlan: Sonny lived in a room that had four walls, and one of those walls had bars guarded by Italians with guns. Who else has been there? You? You, PL? You, K9? I have a greater responsibility than you could possibly fathom. You weep for those who've ordered or yet to order from our no-refund-products, then you curse BF Labs Inc. You have that luxury here on BitcoinTalk. You have the luxury of not blowing who I blow. Those that ordered, while tragic, probably would have wasted their disposable income on some useless product or service. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, tries to direct their money toward Butterfly Labs. You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about in your Scooby-Doo panties, you want me to con moneys from them fools, you need me to con moneys from them fools. We use words like "in two weeks", "making hardware is hard", "we never lie". We use these words as the backbone of BF Labs Inc. Monumental assholes use them as a punchline. We have neither the time nor the inclination to explain ourselves to monumental assholes who rises and sleeps under the blanket of BFL trying to protect the Bitcoin network, and then questions the manner in which we try to do such. We would rather you just said thank you, and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a phone and call the FCC, the FTC, the FBI, the IRS, the CIA... Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to.

Phinnaeus Gage: Josh Zerlan, did BFL submit their product line to the FCC?*

Josh Zerlan: I said what I was paid for to say, I...

Phinnaeus Gage: *Josh Zerlan, did BFL submit the screen to the FCC?*

Josh Zerlan: *You're Goddamn right they did!* *Provides link.* https://apps.fcc.gov/oetcf/eas/reports/ViewExhibitReport.cfm?mode=Exhibits&RequestTimeout=500&calledFromFrame=N&application_id=132722&fcc_id='MSQME370T'

Josh Zerlan: [contemptuously] You monumental assholes... you have no idea how to build ASIC-based Bitcoin miners. All you did was weaken a company today, Phinn. That's all you did. You put our profits in danger. Sweet dreams, sonny.

Phinnaeus Gage: Don't call me Sonny. I'm a hero member of BitcoinTalk with the highest post count, and you're a son of a bitch with jeez on your chin. You've been served!

Well, seems my order is fulfilled but no tracking number or nothing. I only know cause I cecked my account see if josh had deleted it as he as with many others. But I'm more worried now than when it was processing. Why.... many people see fulfilled now when it blatantly isn't. I'm worried of a big last surge of them telling people stuffs on its way and then they'll shut shop and disappear. Some idiots upgraded like noons to the photo shopped monarch and some even jumped on board. These people have no common sense, we all know that but I don't think there was many.

I hate to suspect this but I come to this conclusion considering they will be shut down by the FTC faster than you can say '2 weeks'
frankenmint
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1018

HoneybadgerOfMoney.com Weed4bitcoin.com

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2013, 12:10:16 PM

If someone can find all of Josh's personal information, including what property he owns, the next step is to Lien his personal property for theft and fraud. Anyone who has a claim against Josh, should step forward and seize his personal property. I think it might be time for people to take back what belongs to them.
   If I were dumb enough to be fucked over by Butterfly Labs, I would hire someone to track Josh home and find out where he lives, his car, his bank account etc., Then I would lien every personal item within 100 ft of him, including his wife's property, if he has one, and she has any. I would have his bank accounts seized by the Sheriffs, I would make sure to take every single item he owns.  Cool

Sorry to break it to you i didn't search to far to see if BFL truly has a incorporation but most likely they spent the little amount to for it:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incorporation_%28business%29

Most likely legal action will be against the company (sadly its like a legal person).   Granted it is possible legal action could touch personal property...... it will be a lot harder.  Sad..... but they knew what they were doing when they made the company.

Josh couldn't cover 4M dollars with his current city data property.  A simple Google Search shows:

18400 Juniper Terrace
    Gardner, KS
Show street view
Owner: JOSHUA ZERLAN
Property class: Residential
Assessed land value: $4,327
Assessed building value: $13,199
Total assessed value for property: $17,526
Appraised land value: $37,630
Appraised building value: $114,770
Appraised total value: $152,400
Assessments for tax year: 2010

Read more: http://www.city-data.com/johnson-county-ks-properties/J/Juniper-Terrace-1.html#ixzz2dS0GL49B

I found this from a different thread from february here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=135979.5

Josh R. Zerlan
18400 Juniper Ter., Gardner, KS 66030 ‎

Chris A. Vleisides
9817 Walnut St., Kansas City, MO 64114; (or)
2507 Jefferson St., Kansas City, MO 64108;

Chris T. Vleisides
9817 Walnut St., Kansas City, MO 64114; (or)
2507 Jefferson St., Kansas City, MO 64108;

Connie-Ann Vleisides
9817 Walnut St., Kansas City, MO 64114;

Gregory W. Vleisides, Esq.
Missouri Bar Number: 25557
Date Admitted: 5/5/1977
1801 NW Platte Rd., Suite
Kansas City, MO 64105

Jody - You're soooo much a dumb bitch (I obviously have a great disdain for you and you stupid comments - should've just shut the fuck up while you were ahead) - you haven't even updated your linked in profile http://www.linkedin.com/pub/jody-drake/13/556/4ba?trk=pub-pbmap

Jody Drake
owner at Awakening World Art & Design   

Graphic design?Huh so you're probably the dumbass that designed their logo which is a total piece of shit.  By the way world, blow her up, here's her phone number: 913-231-3176

And of course, I end this with yours truly:

10664.   Shawnee Mission   9324 W 51st   Street   Merriam KS, 66203   Jody Drake   

That one was a tough one to find, probably out of date:  http://www.locatefamily.com/Street-Lists/USA/KS/66203/index21.html

I will be repeating this post into A LOT of bfl threads now...If you are MAD at BFL, then "wreak havok on the lives of the persons mentioned"

Micon
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1014

FPV Drone Pilot

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2013, 07:40:16 AM

IMO consolidate BFL threads to mine.

It has the most views and I'm fantastic at attention-whoring (they call it 'marketing' in schools) so just keep adding to that and I'll promise to try and get it in Ars Technica / NPR / TheVerge / Forbes all publications I've been quoted in this year

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=136392.0

I'm flying FPV race drones these days. Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/MiconFPV
fuggedit

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Do as I say to do--But don't. (Mind Blown)

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2013, 11:53:59 PM

wow, these guys literally had a bridge to sell you and you guys bought it. i guess a sucker is born every minute

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: