Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:18:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO]🔥 BITCOINUS - Ecommerce payment processor🔥  (Read 249052 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
kimyoon

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:20:48 AM

Perhaps many of the participants who already do not know anymore what to do, because wait a very long time it was boring. waiting for information about the market.
we are all waiting announcements about implentation of BITCOINUS token

❗️LISTING NEWS❗️🚀🌙
Our exchange started to implement BITS token to their system from 27th of August - they gave us 3 weeks maximum term when it will be finished and they give us start.
So there is a small amount of time to wait, just support and check if you are ready to trade and go to the moon 🚀🚀🚀

❗️Bitcoinus platform news❗️

sometimes it is waiting for a break, but for the participants who join here are always looking forward to the results that will be obtained later will remain enthusiastic and hopefully the results will also be as expected.
I myself don't expect much anymore and I just hope that the promised promise for the umpteenth time really happened.
my advice is for this time just try to wait until the day that has been promised and hopefully they keep their promises, and hopefully with a long time waiting for the token price does not disappoint.
can only wish you the best, participants need only keep supporting this project and waiting for the long-anticipated, may be given the best.
Dobolen

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:27:33 AM

if it is in accordance with what was promised, of course, we only have to wait another week for this bitcoinus exchange.

DEFLEXCHANGE   is the First Deflationary Cryptocurrency Exchange
https://www.deflexchange.com
Jonkumis

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:45:31 AM

if it is in accordance with what was promised, of course, we only have to wait another week for this bitcoinus exchange.
I hope that this is not just rumors anymore, so the participants also don't wait to wait any longer, and hopefully the team does not delay the delay anymore
satriatelo

Activity: 193

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:48:10 AM

I hope that this is not just rumors anymore, so the participants also don't wait to wait any longer, and hopefully the team does not delay the delay anymore
Maybe not just you alone expect there would soon be good news about this project, because so far I see an awful lot of that is looking forward to the news about the market.
all believe in the team that manages the init api project, why until now the participants were left waiting and waiting too long, but hopefully this month is not just a promise from the team.
Laurensa

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:01:20 AM

Maybe not just you alone expect there would soon be good news about this project, because so far I see an awful lot of that is looking forward to the news about the market.
all believe in the team that manages the init api project, why until now the participants were left waiting and waiting too long, but hopefully this month is not just a promise from the team.
until now there has been no news about this exchange, until when should all wait for the good news from the team?
nolaryanArlin

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:30:37 AM

Waiting is indeed tiring, but what else can we do, hopefully, there will be a market for Bitcoinus this month.
Planton

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:59:57 AM

Waiting is indeed tiring, but what else can we do, hopefully, there will be a market for Bitcoinus this month.
it is true that what you say is waiting for it to be a waste, not to mention waiting too long, hopefully this will be an exciting month.
squrpan

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:15:21 AM

it is true that what you say is waiting for it to be a waste, not to mention waiting too long, hopefully this will be an exciting month.
Indeed there is nothing that can be done other than just wait. I look forward with much of its participants look forward to the good news about his market this team will always be earnest in developing his project, because all participants will certainly be disappointed if it had to wait for a much longer time.
zuggu-1

Activity: 742
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:18:56 AM

seems there will be more delays for the listing announcement this week too, from all indications the team is delaying listing for more than 3 months. until what, team tokens be unlocked??
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:41:41 PM

seems there will be more delays for the listing announcement this week too, from all indications the team is delaying listing for more than 3 months. until what, team tokens be unlocked??

Ye that should be advanced at the same rate every month of delay on exchange another month for token release to team that sounds fair.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
anawati

Activity: 172

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:48:29 AM

it seems like today is the day the team promised about exchange bitcoinus because now it's been 3 weeks after August 27, but we can see there isn't any news about exchange bitcoinus, what do you think?
Thishastoend

Activity: 52
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 07:15:08 AM

it seems like today is the day the team promised about exchange bitcoinus because now it's been 3 weeks after August 27, but we can see there isn't any news about exchange bitcoinus, what do you think?
i think they run away with the money 3 months ago

Quant Overledger is the next antshares btw, check it out. QNT gang
sluppy
Legendary

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:28:18 PM

Hitbtc  will be the Exchange .., only they will wait to list until the bull market returns .. because their crystal ball told them when that is they are just not sharing that information with the rest of us .. uuuh ok ?

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:47:28 PM

Hitbtc  will be the Exchange .., only they will wait to list until the bull market returns .. because their crystal ball told them when that is they are just not sharing that information with the rest of us .. uuuh ok ?

Yes they already announced in twitter account that BITS will be listed in sHitbtc after so many days of waiting unfortunately the date is not yet confirmed by the team and this is another time of waiting more patient needed before we go the moon.  

zuggu-1

Activity: 742
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:19:17 PM
Last edit: September 13, 2018, 04:49:21 AM by zuggu-1

I got banned from the Telegram channel, no posts out of rules but seems the team not willing to discuss the listing date.

Mr @PovRuz seems to be so racist to his  plans and idea, worth nothing to discuss with him

rezakurnia66

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:27:42 AM

Hitbtc  will be the Exchange .., only they will wait to list until the bull market returns .. because their crystal ball told them when that is they are just not sharing that information with the rest of us .. uuuh ok ?

Yes they already announced in twitter account that BITS will be listed in sHitbtc after so many days of waiting unfortunately the date is not yet confirmed by the team and this is another time of waiting more patient needed before we go the moon.  
Is it true that the information provided by the team, all hopefully hopefully and hopefully all will be realized so that there will be no anxiety from the participants. Waiting for clarity from the team as clearly as possible is not a promise that is not clear.

sluppy
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:48:56 AM

Devs are doing a great job, what a commitment and progress has been made so far! I really have the feeling this is going to be something and even wished i jumped aboard a little sooner!

what are you smoking .. they have promised to list many times everytime they said ow we going to wait another month its been 5 months they said they would list 2 weeks after ICO .

Their crypto experts said bull will return next month they have been saying this for 5 months eventually hopefully they will be right but then you shouldn't keep promising to list and then say ow nah next month.

critolika

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:49:04 AM

Devs are doing a great job, what a commitment and progress has been made so far! I really have the feeling this is going to be something and even wished i jumped aboard a little sooner!

what are you smoking .. they have promised to list many times everytime they said ow we going to wait another month its been 5 months they said they would list 2 weeks after ICO .

Their crypto experts said bull will return next month they have been saying this for 5 months eventually hopefully they will be right but then you shouldn't keep promising to list and then say ow nah next month.

yes, I agree with what you say the team does not need promises like that if indeed they cannot keep their promises, how do you think about the Bitcoinus team are they professionals?
nugrama

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:01:25 AM

yes, I agree with what you say the team does not need promises like that if indeed they cannot keep their promises, how do you think about the Bitcoinus team are they professionals?
until now we as participants can only be patient to wait for the correct clarity of the team about their promises, if indeed it is still our fortune the team will certainly give but if not fortune we want to wait until whenever the team will only give promises that are not clear. always waiting for no certainty.
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:17:02 AM

I got banned from the Telegram channel, no posts out of rules but seems the team not willing to discuss the listing date.

Mr @PovRuz seems to be so racist to his  plans and idea, worth nothing to discuss with him

Me too Im banned long time ago in their telegram group just for asking when to list on exchange and commenting on how they are fooling their investors in so many lies that bits will be listed very soon and green light etc, honestly Its my first time to encounter this kinds of people which are very hard to deal with I lost my trust anymore in this team. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: