Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:21:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ARBITRAGE APP - OVER 9000 PAIRS ACROSS 37 MOST POPULAR EXCHANGES  (Read 2043 times)
exchange.blue (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 40

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:00:16 PM

What are the pros and cons in bullet points?

What are you talking about?

What are the cons(disadvantages) of buying in an exchange with a low price and selling to the other exchange with a higher price?

The price may change between pairs while moving/ processing coin, unless you already have both exchanges funded with either fiat or crypto.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Piterg

Merit: 15

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:55:54 PM

Well, it's also necessary to have funds on the stock exchanges at the same time, then it will be profitable, and while you are distilling between the exchanges, the price may not go to your side, then what to do?
exchange.blue (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:21:27 PM

Well, it's also necessary to have funds on the stock exchanges at the same time, then it will be profitable, and while you are distilling between the exchanges, the price may not go to your side, then what to do?

Then, you're out of luck Smiley In my practice, 8 out of 10 times the odds were on my side, unless of course the bitcoin gets stuck in mempool unconfirmed. It happens when you send btc from off exchange wallets and the miners fee is lower then priority. It happened to me several times back in december, when the Bitcoin was dancing. The average transfer time frame for most other popular coins is less then 10 minutes.
exchange.blue (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:27:54 PM

What are the pros and cons in bullet points?

Cons are most the exchanges he shows as arbitrage opportunities are scams and you'll never be able to withdraw, and the volume is so low you might make a whopping 20%.. on $1. Smiley He just wanted attention.

Dude, you're such a hater.. go wash my car instead of making incompetent comments Smiley
exchange.blue (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:02:49 PM

BCH/BTC  

exchange.blue (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:54:36 PM

Multiple arbitrage opportunities...

exchange.blue (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:05:19 PM

Multiple potential arb opportunities

exchange.blue (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:21:49 AM

Update:

-Added Deposit/Withdrawal/Taker/Maker Fees

Enjoy Smiley

@smstobitcoin how are you feeling?
exchange.blue (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:39:43 PM

Some of you had previously raised concerns about the legitimacy of this free service.

I still think you are trying to scam people. Because yes, you might be lucky to make money with arbitrage. But there are the fees and all the risks and the problems to withdraw.  And you aren't talking about all those problems. If you really would like to help people with arbitrage, you would tell everyone about those risks/problems, but instead you make it look like it is easy and riskless money.

or

Completely rubbish and misleading posts by you. For all the novice traders out there licking their lips, dont fall for this nonsense.  First off the sites you show in your example like CEX.IO don't allow fiat withdraws. Secondly and its a big one, the others charge 5% withdrawal fees to services like perfect money.

FLAWED and rubbish, you obviously are just looking for attention. If the method truly worked then you would be a complete retard for openly making it easier for people to notice the arbs.  

So to summarise.
- Most sites listed on his site are scammy and don't allow fiat withdrawals (cex.io)
- Most sites charge up to 5% withdrawal fees to get fiat out.
- OP is most probably promoting the scammy exchanges, do not fall for this.

this above is enough to cover what has been said by some of the "TOP forum philosophers" Smiley

To clear things our further, I took my time by adding fees from every single exchange listed on https://www.arbitrage.expert. So.... before you do anything, look at the fees on the reverse side of each arbitrage block. This should give newbies a better set of ammunition for success.

Please note: some exchanges got a tendency to change deposit / withdrawal fees based on demand and current market situation.. with that in mind, I've added a hyperlink, leading to the exchange's fees page.  I'll be also implementing an option to edit values (similar to wikipedia format). If you find discrepancy in the fee values, please don't hesitate to contribute by editing with a correct value. Myself as well as your fellow traders will greatly appreciate this Smiley

exchange.blue (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:40:03 AM

Buy on GDAX sell on YOBIT Smiley

exchange.blue (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:22:35 AM

Update:

- Users are now welcome to edit fees (wikipedia style), incase discrepancy in actual data is found...

- The link next to the fee selector will lead to the exchange's fee page.

exchange.blue (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:50:51 AM

Sweet XRP/USD opportunity between bitsamp and quoine

johnmaliq

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:53:41 PM

Great tool, thanks for that! I just don't understand one thing, can you help please?

When I buy cheap on one exchange then I sell it on another exchange I make a profit. But I still have my money on that exchange, I don't have them actually on my credit card. When I want to send the money to my credit card, everywhere are fees like 2% or even more! So I don't understand how you can make money on it basically.

Can you explain please?
exchange.blue (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:29:51 AM

Great tool, thanks for that! I just don't understand one thing, can you help please?

When I buy cheap on one exchange then I sell it on another exchange I make a profit. But I still have my money on that exchange, I don't have them actually on my credit card. When I want to send the money to my credit card, everywhere are fees like 2% or even more! So I don't understand how you can make money on it basically.

Can you explain please?

Great question! I'm actually working on a solution that I call a "road-map", it is designed to show as title suggests a "step-by step" map that will be guiding you on how to profit with arbitrage without having to pay hefty withdrawal fees that were adopted by some exchanges.   This is being addressed by buying another coin and moving it to an exchange with lower withdrawal fees that would eventually make the transaction profitable.

Please note: to be able to take advantage of the lowest withdrawal fees, most exchanges would require to have your identity verified. Also, some withdrawal methods are more profitable then others. (E.g., SEPA, WIRE etc...)
exchange.blue (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:29:21 AM

Take advantage of Arbitrage opportunity between BTC/USD pair.

1). Buy on wex.nz for $11160 | Sell on Yobit for $11622 | Make profit of $462
2). Buy another altcoin with USD, and transfer it to your favorite exchange (where fiat withdrawal fees are minimal).
3). Convert altcoin to fiat and make the withdrawal.

Thelastgoal

Activity: 137
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:44:30 AM

nice job. i like it. congrats.
exchange.blue (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:50:23 PM

nice job. i like it. congrats.

Thanks! Grin Grin
johnmaliq

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:04:13 PM

Can you explain please?

Great question! I'm actually working on a solution that I call a "road-map", it is designed to show as title suggests a "step-by step" map that will be guiding you on how to profit with arbitrage without having to pay hefty withdrawal fees that were adopted by some exchanges.   This is being addressed by buying another coin and moving it to an exchange with lower withdrawal fees that would eventually make the transaction profitable.

Please note: to be able to take advantage of the lowest withdrawal fees, most exchanges would require to have your identity verified. Also, some withdrawal methods are more profitable then others. (E.g., SEPA, WIRE etc...)

Thanks for your answer. Is there any exchange in your mind that has very low withdral fees please? Please keep up great work. Sometimes people are weird and don't appreciate if someone creates something useful. Once the tool has a bit more features I won't mind to pay for it but still need to figure out how to avoid fees. BTW. I noticed that Yobit site has some coins that have same symbols like famous coins for example BCC. BCC is bitcoin cash but on yobit it's bitconnect coin. The tool automatically pairs these coins and shows the difference in price but they are not the same! There are many like this on Yobit. Please be aware exchange.blue.
exchange.blue (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:28:36 PM

Thanks for your answer. Is there any exchange in your mind that has very low withdral fees please? Please keep up great work. Sometimes people are weird and don't appreciate if someone creates something useful. Once the tool has a bit more features I won't mind to pay for it but still need to figure out how to avoid fees. BTW. I noticed that Yobit site has some coins that have same symbols like famous coins for example BCC. BCC is bitcoin cash but on yobit it's bitconnect coin. The tool automatically pairs these coins and shows the difference in price but they are not the same! There are many like this on Yobit. Please be aware exchange.blue.

I appreciate your feedback! More featured are indeed coming in the near future. There is no way to completely avoid fees, however we can minimize the fees to certain extend. The fees for each exchange could be viewed by clicking on the fees link:

Yobit coins are weird, there are over 6000 of them. If you can specify the name of each coin, I'll be glad to fix it
J-N

Activity: 100
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:43:10 PM
Last edit: March 16, 2018, 12:44:01 AM by J-N

I like an arbitrage instruments for daily trade. If we'll compare to the ordinary web interfaces of the centralized crypto-exchange markets, then we see that such arbitrage applications give an advantage and the additional information for analysis.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: