Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:14:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ARBITRAGE APP - OVER 9000 PAIRS ACROSS 37 MOST POPULAR EXCHANGES  (Read 2043 times)
exchange.blue (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 40

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:31:38 AM
Last edit: February 12, 2018, 08:56:54 PM by exchange.blue
Merited by Victorycoin (4), DarkStar_ (3), Wusolini (3), maeusi (3), HodorHodl (2), Here4Trades (1)

Cryptocurrency arbitrage refers to buying cryptocoins on an exchange where the price is lower and simultaneously selling the altcoin at an exchange where the price is relatively higher, ultimately profiting from a temporary difference in prices.

Who is in for some arbitrage?

http://www.arbitrage.expert/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
exchange.blue (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:29:52 PM
Last edit: January 21, 2018, 02:46:11 PM by exchange.blue

bump.
exchange.blue (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:26:02 PM

Make an easy 1.5% on LTC/BTC pair, then rinse and repeat.

https://snag.gy/8DK9rM.jpg
exchange.blue (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:45:17 PM

Bought 1BTC on Bitfinex for $10,454

Sold 1 BTC on cex  $11391

Net profit: $937  - 0.5 -1 % fees

Total time: 20 minutes
exchange.blue (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:17:22 PM

Bought 20LTC on gdax for 0.0164 BTC  total (0.328btc)

Simultaneously sold 20 LTC on bleutrade  0.0167 BTC total (0.334btc)

Net profit: 0.006BTC - 0.5 -1 % fees

Total time: 35 minutes

rinse and repeat Smiley

https://snag.gy/AhKH7v.jpg
sarijaya4444

Activity: 166
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:16:21 PM

Bought 20LTC on gdax for 0.0164 BTC  total (0.328btc)

Simultaneously sold 20 LTC on bleutrade  0.0167 BTC total (0.334btc)

Net profit: 0.006BTC - 0.5 -1 % fees

Total time: 35 minutes

rinse and repeat Smiley

What's the catch  Huh
exchange.blue (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:07:29 PM

Why there should be a catch? 

I simply took publicly available data on over 6000 pairs from 25 major crypto exchanges and compiled it into a user friendly interface. I was looking for something similar on the web, but couldn't find any, so I built my own Smiley
exchange.blue (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:21:14 PM

Bought 40LTC on liqui for 0.174 ETH  total (6.96ETH)

Simultaneously sold 40 LTC on hitbtc  0.178 BTC total (7.12ETH)

Net profit: 0.16ETH - 0.5 -1 % fees

Total time: 15 minutes

coinadon

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:03:25 PM

a best arbitrage site in my opinion.
can be accessed easily and for free..

can I share this site for general use in my trading group?

because I think it can make us more practical in arbitrage without checking the price one by one from every market

and do not forget I thank you for you, because I've tried your site and very precise and accurate.
exchange.blue (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:09:09 PM

a best arbitrage site in my opinion.
can be accessed easily and for free..

can I share this site for general use in my trading group?

because I think it can make us more practical in arbitrage without checking the price one by one from every market

and do not forget I thank you for you, because I've tried your site and very precise and accurate.

Absolutely. I made this site for you guys to take advantage of. Will be adding more exchanges in the next few weeks.
hodlsquat

Activity: 26

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:46:46 PM

@exchange.blue

Thank you so much for this. Was looking all over the internet for such a thing.
Shoot me your ltc deposit address as I would like to express my gratitude  Wink.
Seriously thank you Sir Smiley.

darkfox12

Activity: 56
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:13:48 PM

This is nice, I'm surprised this hasn't become bigger.
exchange.blue (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:00:33 PM

@exchange.blue

Thank you so much for this. Was looking all over the internet for such a thing.
Shoot me your ltc deposit address as I would like to express my gratitude  Wink.
Seriously thank you Sir Smiley.

You can express gratitude by sharing it with your friends Smiley

If you have suggestions on how we can improve this app together, feel free to leave your comments here.
Serpens66
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1131

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:20:23 PM

someone should check the website for any malicious content.
Why should someone share such work if it is profitable? The more people arbitrage do, the less profit.
So spreading the website will only result in no profit anymore.
So there must be another reason to spread the website, which could be spreading malicious java scripts or whatever (I don't have the knowledge to check, it just looks suspicious)

In case it is legit:
You should check if markets and withdrawals are enabled. A profit-chance is worthless or even dangerous if you can not trade/withdraw the coins.
Also you need to include all fees, like trading fee and withdrawal fee (you can make it optioinal if with or without fee)

edit:
And you could add addtional information if you find out about it.  Most big arbitrage opportunities, especially with fiat involved, only exist, because it is not easy or even not possible to withdraw fiat (eg. in case of cex.io it takes ages if even possible)

Mit Cointracking (10% Rabatt) behältst du die Übersicht über all deine Trades und Gewinne. Sogar ein Tool für die Steuer ist dabei Wink                          
Great Freeware Game: Clonk Rage
binance.com hat nun auch SEPA und EUR Paare! Mit dem RefLink bekommst du 5% Rabatt auf die Tradinggebühren!
exchange.blue (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:52:35 PM

Why should someone share such work if it is profitable? The more people arbitrage do, the less profit.
So there must be another reason to spread the website, which could be spreading malicious java scripts or whatever (I don't have the knowledge to check, it just looks suspicious)

In case it is legit:
You should check if markets and withdrawals are enabled. A profit-chance is worthless or even dangerous if you can not trade/withdraw the coins.
Also you need to include all fees, like trading fee and withdrawal fee (you can make it optioinal if with or without fee)

edit:
And you could add addtional information if you find out about it.  Most big arbitrage opportunities, especially with fiat involved, only exist, because it is not easy or even not possible to withdraw fiat (eg. in case of cex.io it takes ages if even possible)

Oh, its legit Smiley https://www.virustotal.com/#/url/43b196fb2558c4b3a3000132a17d8c36960f2c8139734970b136a5274bd52c87/detection

-There is enough profit to go around for everyone! Besides, most people won't even bother giving it a go.

- Last time i checked it wasn't against the law to do something decent for the community. By being a member here for only a few short months, I was astonished by the amount of useless advise is being given by the members of this forum. People open threads to seek advise on increasing crypto portfolio, but instead they get misguided by ....   with single purpose to promote the signature links.

- You don't need to trade fiat pairs, there is plenty of room to make $$ on altcoin pairs. See my examples above.

FYI... don't be so untrusting, they're not going to get ya Smiley
Kingxy

Activity: 160
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:30:04 PM

In case it is legit:

edit:

Oh, its legit Smiley https://www.virustotal.com/#/url/43b196fb2558c4b3a3000132a17d8c36960f2c8139734970b136a5274bd52c87/detection

-There is enough profit to go around for everyone! Besides, most people won't even bother giving it a go.

- Last time i checked it wasn't against the law to do something decent for the community. By being a member here for only a few short months, I was astonished by the amount of useless advise is being given by the members of this forum. People open threads to seek advise on increasing crypto portfolio, but instead they get misguided by ....   with single purpose to promote the signature links.

- You don't need to trade fiat pairs, there is plenty of room to make $$ on altcoin pairs. See my examples above.

FYI... don't be so untrusting, they're not going to get ya Smiley
Didn't get ur point can u be a bit more explicit SK o can grasp Ur point here
exchange.blue (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:40:06 PM

Didn't get ur point can u be a bit more explicit SK o can grasp Ur point here

Please elaborate....
hodlsquat

Activity: 26

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:19:53 AM

Site seems legit.

https://www.screencast.com/t/aBq347huV
https://www.screencast.com/t/RMaRQxojyHdb

But with all honesty Sir, what is your motivation in doing this if you`re not intrested in donations?
Let me be clear I`m not doubting you but could you please elaborate on your reasons
in sharing this information with us. Especially like above stated when you arbitrage yourself?
And why do you post the link in every forum containing the word arbitrage?
You could make good money of this tool but instead you decide to kill your own edge.
Again I`m not criticizing but when a behaviour is so out of ordinary it raises questions.

exchange.blue (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:39:21 PM

Site seems legit.

https://www.screencast.com/t/aBq347huV
https://www.screencast.com/t/RMaRQxojyHdb

But with all honesty Sir, what is your motivation in doing this if you`re not intrested in donations?
Let me be clear I`m not doubting you but could you please elaborate on your reasons
in sharing this information with us. Especially like above stated when you arbitrage yourself?
And why do you post the link in every forum containing the word arbitrage?
You could make good money of this tool but instead you decide to kill your own edge.
Again I`m not criticizing but when a behaviour is so out of ordinary it raises questions.

Listen... making money and having lots of it is fairly important in my book. But, I also believe in karma and the importance of feeling good from the actions i take. Everything has a beginning and  an end. This arbitrage model without a doubt will too eventually come to an end. I do make arbitrage when i have time (this is not my primary source of income).  I'd rather share the app and make new friends, rather then keep it all to myself, nevertheless If i pass tomorrow, I won't be able to take any of it with me Smiley

As I had mentioned before, I was shocked by the amount of useless data that is being given by the fellow members . What is the point of having half of these threads here, if none is willing to share a working model.
exchange.blue (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:39:02 PM
Last edit: January 26, 2018, 03:23:00 PM by exchange.blue

Another great arbitrage opportunity between LCT/USD

Buy 100 LTC on bitsamp for 175 USD  total (17500 USD)

Simultaneously sell 100 LTC on yobit for 193 USD total (19300USD)

Net profit: 1800 USD - 0.5 -1 % fees

Total time: 10 minutes

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: