Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:00:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ARBITRAGE APP - OVER 9000 PAIRS ACROSS 37 MOST POPULAR EXCHANGES  (Read 2038 times)
Xenomole

Activity: 90
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:51:35 PM

for anyone interested, there are similar apps for Android on Google Play, called Bitcoin Delta, Ethereum Delta, and Litecoin Delta. They only make them for those three cryptos at this time.
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Serpens66
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1128

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:00:06 AM

Another great arbitrage opportunity between OMG/BTC

Buy 100 LTC on bitsamp for 179.3 USD  total (17999 USD)

Simultaneously sell 100 LTC on yobit for 192 UAD total (19200ETH)

Net profit: 1200 USD - 0.5 -1 % fees

Total time: 10 minutes
okay, assuming you want to help and assuming you know what you are doing:
Please explain this post.

Why are you writing "between OMG/BTC", then talking about LTC and USD, which lead to a total of 19200ETH ?
Anyway, could be mistyped.
So I guess in fact it is LTC against USD , right? So you bought at bitstamp and sold at yobit.
What does this line mean:
"1200 USD - 0.5 -1 % fees"
Does it mean you made "1200 profit" without fee, and now we have to substract 1,5% fee to have the real profit? 1,5% of 37200USD ? or of what?

And now the biggest question:
How do you withdraw the USD now from yobit to bitstamp again to repeat?
And seriously, you have that much money/coins at yobit?? insane Cheesy

I still think you are trying to scam people. Because yes, you might be lucky to make money with arbitrage. But there are the fees and all the risks and the problems to withdraw.  And you aren't talking about all those problems. If you really would like to help people with arbitrage, you would tell everyone about those risks/problems, but instead you make it look like it is easy and riskless money.

Mit Cointracking (10% Rabatt) behältst du die Übersicht über all deine Trades und Gewinne. Sogar ein Tool für die Steuer ist dabei Wink                          
Great Freeware Game: Clonk Rage
binance.com hat nun auch SEPA und EUR Paare! Mit dem RefLink bekommst du 5% Rabatt auf die Tradinggebühren!
exchange.blue (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 40

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:58:19 PM
Last edit: January 26, 2018, 03:27:45 PM by exchange.blue

okay, assuming you want to help and assuming you know what you are doing:
Please explain this post.

Why are you writing "between OMG/BTC", then talking about LTC and USD, which lead to a total of 19200ETH ?
Anyway, could be mistyped.
So I guess in fact it is LTC against USD , right? So you bought at bitstamp and sold at yobit.
What does this line mean:
"1200 USD - 0.5 -1 % fees"
Does it mean you made "1200 profit" without fee, and now we have to substract 1,5% fee to have the real profit? 1,5% of 37200USD ? or of what?
[\quote]

Sorry, I've made a typo... "FIXED"  - - had another pair in mind while I was typing this up..

And now the biggest question:
How do you withdraw the USD now from yobit to bitstamp again to repeat?
And seriously, you have that much money/coins at yobit?? insane Cheesy
I still think you are trying to scam people. Because yes, you might be lucky to make money with arbitrage. But there are the fees and all the risks and the problems to withdraw.  And you aren't talking about all those problems. If you really would like to help people with arbitrage, you would tell everyone about those risks/problems, but instead you make it look like it is easy and riskless money.

Your accusations carry ZERO weight, nevertheless everyone is entitled to an opinion. I've made a tool that takes publicly available info and compiled it into a nice user friendly interface. It is up to you to try to use your brain before taking any action. If I tell you to jump off empire state, would you jump?  

If you really would like to help people with arbitrage, you would tell everyone about those risks/problems, but instead you make it look like it is easy and riskless money.

Did you even bother reading the disclosure on the website? Its in big bold letters made for ignorant folks like yourself.

FYI - you can call me lucky all day, the fact that you're ignorant and lazy still remains valid

exchange.blue (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:14:06 PM

ETH/BTC ARBITRAGE OPPORTUNITY

Buy 10 ETH with BTC on bleutrade for 0.0933 BTC (0.9BTC ), simultaneously sell  10 ETH @ cex for 0.0949 (0.949BTC)

Transfer btc back to bleutrade, rinse and repeat.

exchange.blue (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:24:23 PM

LTC/USD ARBITRAGE OPPORTUNITY

Buy 10 LTC with USD on gdax for 177 usd (17700USD ), simultaneously sell  10 LTC @ GATECOIN for 190 (1900USD)

HodorHodl

Activity: 84
Merit: 58

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:22:52 PM

I'm trying to work this out.

It seems like you need to have reasonably large funds at each exchange.

Also it looks like your trades need to be fairly big in order to eat the transaction fees, if you're moving BTC.

Can you please share a full example, rather than your spot, profit and loss?
exchange.blue (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:20:56 PM

Also it looks like your trades need to be fairly big in order to eat the transaction fees, if you're moving BTC.

Well, it depends...1k could appear as significant for some folks, yet for others it may be pocket change. I usually deal move anywhere between 1k-10k USD. BTC fees are much lower now.. anywhere from $5-10 per transaction. Some exchanges like gdax don't charge any fees at all.

The arbitrage on fiat pairs is significantly larger opposed to non fiat pairs, therefore less funds would be be needed.

FYI... guys I'm giving you free info, what you do with it is totally up to you.

exchange.blue (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:21:49 PM

what kind of example you looking for?

exchange.blue (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 02:52:52 PM

HodorHodl

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:05:24 PM

Ah, sorry, I should have come back to thread earlier. I also should have rephrased the question, as reading back, I an see I wasn't specific enough Smiley

So, I read through this, which gave a nice rundown on arbitrage: https://bitcoin.stackexchange.com/questions/49819/cryptocurrency-arbitrage-what-do-i-need-to-know

I guess my question is if you do this the same way, or you have a different method involving more movement of coins between exchanges?

I'd like to play with arbitrage, but I can't fund 2 exchanges (I am playing with tiny money at the moment), and I am worried that (a) I miss the boat if I transfer, and (b) the fees will eat the profit. This is based on my (oversimplified) idea of buying coins at one, sending to the other, and then selling them higher.

Assuming the above won't work, do you think funding 2-3 exchanges is enough, or should I be looking at 5+?
exchange.blue (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:39:53 PM

Ah, sorry, I should have come back to thread earlier. I also should have rephrased the question, as reading back, I an see I wasn't specific enough Smiley

So, I read through this, which gave a nice rundown on arbitrage: https://bitcoin.stackexchange.com/questions/49819/cryptocurrency-arbitrage-what-do-i-need-to-know

I guess my question is if you do this the same way, or you have a different method involving more movement of coins between exchanges?

I'd like to play with arbitrage, but I can't fund 2 exchanges (I am playing with tiny money at the moment), and I am worried that (a) I miss the boat if I transfer, and (b) the fees will eat the profit. This is based on my (oversimplified) idea of buying coins at one, sending to the other, and then selling them higher.

Assuming the above won't work, do you think funding 2-3 exchanges is enough, or should I be looking at 5+?

Thats an excellent step by step arbitrage tutorial. My approach is very similar. Except that I buy at market rate. Step 3: Rebalance Accounts
 didn't make much sense. If trading fiat pairs, then moving the fiat back to the exchange a would be quite impossible. You'd have to find another altcoin to buy on exchange B, and use it to transfer the funds back to exchange a. Just make sure the price after fees on exchange a is lower. I'm going to develop a filter designed for displaying an arbitrage opportunity between multiple coins on selected exchanges. That will make things much easier.

Normally, I try to trade non fiat pairs, that allows to move the altcoin back to the first exchange and repeat the process.

- Funding a couple of exchange should be enough. the idea is to catch non fiat arbitrage and be able to move altcoin between the exchanges. The filter mentioned above will make things a lot easier.

HodorHodl

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:56:05 PM

Completely rubbish and misleading posts by you. For all the novice traders out there licking their lips, dont fall for this nonsense.  First off the sites you show in your example like CEX.IO don't allow fiat withdraws. Secondly and its a big one, the others charge 5% withdrawal fees to services like perfect money.

FLAWED and rubbish, you obviously are just looking for attention. If the method truly worked then you would be a complete retard for openly making it easier for people to notice the arbs. 

So to summarise.
- Most sites listed on his site are scammy and don't allow fiat withdrawals (cex.io)
- Most sites charge up to 5% withdrawal fees to get fiat out.
- OP is most probably promoting the scammy exchanges, do not fall for this.

To be fair, I don't think OP ever claimed that all exchanges allowed fiat transfers, or didn't charge fees.

There are no referral links, and no shilling that I can see. It's simply a tool, and up to you to figure out how to use (hence my questions earlier in the thread).

Yours appears to be the shitpost here, not his. You might want to pull that gearstick back a notch, amigo.
exchange.blue (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:49:29 PM

Completely rubbish and misleading posts by you. For all the novice traders out there licking their lips, dont fall for this nonsense.  First off the sites you show in your example like CEX.IO don't allow fiat withdraws. Secondly and its a big one, the others charge 5% withdrawal fees to services like perfect money.

FLAWED and rubbish, you obviously are just looking for attention. If the method truly worked then you would be a complete retard for openly making it easier for people to notice the arbs.  

So to summarise.
- Most sites listed on his site are scammy and don't allow fiat withdrawals (cex.io)

You've been obviously misinformed, or just being  completely ignorant.  

How are any of my posts misleading? Do you have any solid foundation for your argument? Who said that you had to withdraw with cex.io? Secondly, cex.io does allow withdrawal!

https://snag.gy/uBJfg3.jpg

So to summarise.

NONE OF THIS IS TRUE. Most exchanges listed in my app are reputable exchanges and allow fiat withdrawal! Just look at each of the exchange daily volume lol.

YOU'RE A PATHETIC FOOL!

exchange.blue (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:51:54 PM

Completely rubbish and misleading posts by you. For all the novice traders out there licking their lips, dont fall for this nonsense.  First off the sites you show in your example like CEX.IO don't allow fiat withdraws. Secondly and its a big one, the others charge 5% withdrawal fees to services like perfect money.

So to summarise.

To be fair, I don't think OP ever claimed that all exchanges allowed fiat transfers, or didn't charge fees.

There are no referral links, and no shilling that I can see. It's simply a tool, and up to you to figure out how to use (hence my questions earlier in the thread).

Yours appears to be the shitpost here, not his. You might want to pull that gearstick back a notch, amigo.

CHEERS Wink Cool Cheesy
Shishir99

Activity: 644
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 10:11:35 PM

Arbitrage is pretty much risky for beginners.
But it is a great way to earn some quick bucks.
So i think experience trader should take these risk.
maeusi

Activity: 462
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:51:17 PM

I saw many arbitrage services and apps but this one is for me the most handy to get a quick overview on cryptocurrency prices. Fees and conditions can be researched and needn't be provided in your app in my opinion. Thank you very much for your nice arbitrage tool.
I bookedmarked your site and it will hopefully be continued a while.
exchange.blue (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:33:36 AM

I saw many arbitrage services and apps but this one is for me the most handy to get a quick overview on cryptocurrency prices. Fees and conditions can be researched and needn't be provided in your app in my opinion. Thank you very much for your nice arbitrage tool.
I bookedmarked your site and it will hopefully be continued a while.

Thanks, I'm only getting started.

PS...feel free to comment your thoughts on any extra features that can make your arbitrage experience more productive.
exchange.blue (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:52:56 AM

You've been obviously misinformed, or just being  completely ignorant.  

How are any of my posts misleading? Do you have any solid foundation for your argument? Who said that you had to withdraw with cex.io? Secondly, cex.io does allow withdrawal!

https://snag.gy/uBJfg3.jpg

So to summarise.

LOL, withdraw $1k a day limit by card with 3% fee. Good job making $5 a day with the arb (probably good for you). Also most exchanges listed have such low volume the arb is non existent . You obviously have not even tried the method yourself, you too poor to try it in large volume so you try trick others into doing it until their money is stuck on the exchange.

Where do you see 1k withdraw limit by card?

https://snag.gy/r43H6k.jpg   If you consider gdax and bitfinex a low volume exchanges, you must be a fucking moron Smiley

Why would I want to trick anyone into anything, what do I get out of it?  -- Go flip those burgers, dude )
exchange.blue (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:11:37 PM

GREAT ARBITRAGE OPPORTUNITY BETWEEN DASH/USD

buy on kraken (24hr volume 776.3) sell on sell on yobit (24hr.Vol.22780)

exchange.blue (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:32:41 PM

GREAT ARBITRAGE OPPORTUNITY BETWEEN DASH/USD

buy on kraken (24hr volume 776.3) sell on sell on yobit (24hr.Vol.22780)

FAIL, only withdraw to scam wallets or >9% fees with hidden costs.

Stop trying to scam novice traders.

Why are you so close minded? First of all the disclosure in big black letters clearly states: "While arbitrage may present a lucrative window of opportunity to generate passive income, it is very important to understand the potential market risks and the speculative nature of the business. The transaction fees may vary from one exchange to another, therefore it is important to familiarize yourself with this subject prior to making any trades."

Secondly, there is no need to withdraw fiat. USD could be easily converted to another altcoin and moved to another exchange for withdrawal. If it was that easy and straight forward to execute, a retard would it. As I had mentioned over and over, I'm not encouraging anyone to do anything, my goal is to deliver information in user readable format.

If you feel incapable or unwilling to invest your quality time into something that has a potential to increase your capital, move on dude. Its is clear that you're much more experienced at sticking useless uneducated comments.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: