Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 01:09:13 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ARBITRAGE APP - OVER 9000 PAIRS ACROSS 37 MOST POPULAR EXCHANGES  (Read 2048 times)
exchange.blue (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 40

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:55:50 PM

GREAT ARBITRAGE OPPORTUNITY BETWEEN DASH/USD

buy on kraken (24hr volume 776.3) sell on sell on yobit (24hr.Vol.22780)

FAIL, only withdraw to scam wallets or >9% fees with hidden costs.

Stop trying to scam novice traders.

Why are you so close minded? First of all the disclosure in big black letters clearly states: "While arbitrage may present a lucrative window of opportunity to generate passive income, it is very important to understand the potential market risks and the speculative nature of the business. The transaction fees may vary from one exchange to another, therefore it is important to familiarize yourself with this subject prior to making any trades."

Secondly, there is no need to withdraw fiat. USD could be easily converted to another altcoin and moved to another exchange for withdrawal. If it was that easy and straight forward to execute, a retard would it. As I had mentioned over and over, I'm not encouraging anyone to do anything, my goal is to deliver information in user readable format.

If you feel incapable or unwilling to invest your quality time into something that has a potential to increase your capital, move on dude. Its is clear that you're much more experienced at sticking useless uneducated comments.

Incorrect again, altcoins will be the same % difference in proposition to the % you present. You should really try these methods before you talk like its gospel  Grin

Made a screen shot specifically for the "gifted" people like yourself

https://snag.gy/YEFrSe.jpg

So Mr, if you just made 6% profit, would it be profitable to spend another 0.2% trade fee and another 0.0005 to withdraw the coin. hope you know how to add Smiley

Rkoshay

Activity: 96
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:06:19 AM

When I was first checking out the exchanges it became clear that Yobit is consistently quite a bit higher with BTC and immediately the thought crossed my mind that there was an opportunity to capitalize on the price spread between the exchanges.  

Then I thought, If I see it as a dumbass noob I'm sure the people that have set up this exchange see it also and have some sort of system to prevent it from happening.  This is where I'm still at on the issue but am going to dig into it more.

The other thing that I agree with on the thread is why would exchange blue be so generous with this information when, as pointed out, by doing so he is essentially shooting himself in the foot as the more people that do it the less opportunity there will undoubtedly be.

It might be a good deal, definitely worth looking into, but the old saying of 'if it sounds too good to be true it probably is' comes to mind.
exchange.blue (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:17:25 AM

GREAT ARBITRAGE OPPORTUNITY BETWEEN DASH/USD

buy on kraken (24hr volume 776.3) sell on sell on yobit (24hr.Vol.22780)

FAIL, only withdraw to scam wallets or >9% fees with hidden costs.

Stop trying to scam novice traders.

Why are you so close minded? First of all the disclosure in big black letters clearly states: "While arbitrage may present a lucrative window of opportunity to generate passive income, it is very important to understand the potential market risks and the speculative nature of the business. The transaction fees may vary from one exchange to another, therefore it is important to familiarize yourself with this subject prior to making any trades."

Secondly, there is no need to withdraw fiat. USD could be easily converted to another altcoin and moved to another exchange for withdrawal. If it was that easy and straight forward to execute, a retard would it. As I had mentioned over and over, I'm not encouraging anyone to do anything, my goal is to deliver information in user readable format.

If you feel incapable or unwilling to invest your quality time into something that has a potential to increase your capital, move on dude. Its is clear that you're much more experienced at sticking useless uneducated comments.

Incorrect again, altcoins will be the same % difference in proposition to the % you present. You should really try these methods before you talk like its gospel  Grin

Made a screen shot specifically for the "gifted" people like yourself

https://snag.gy/YEFrSe.jpg

So Mr, if you just made 6% profit, would it be profitable to spend another 0.2% trade fee and another 0.0005 to withdraw the coin. hope you know how to add Smiley

Buy btc on cheap reputable exchange -> sell btc on expensive scammy exchange -> cant withdraw fiat due to scam wallets or insane high fees. And now you suggest buying another crypto on the expensive exchange and transfer it off? You must of fell on your head as a baby  Cheesy  Grin

I don't know if english is your primary, but its pretty clear that you either having trouble comprehending information outside of comics or you were just born a bit different...no, not stupid  Smiley

exchange.blue (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:19:50 AM

When I was first checking out the exchanges it became clear that Yobit is consistently quite a bit higher with BTC and immediately the thought crossed my mind that there was an opportunity to capitalize on the price spread between the exchanges.  

Then I thought, If I see it as a dumbass noob I'm sure the people that have set up this exchange see it also and have some sort of system to prevent it from happening.  This is where I'm still at on the issue but am going to dig into it more.

The other thing that I agree with on the thread is why would exchange blue be so generous with this information when, as pointed out, by doing so he is essentially shooting himself in the foot as the more people that do it the less opportunity there will undoubtedly be.

It might be a good deal, definitely worth looking into, but the old saying of 'if it sounds too good to be true it probably is' comes to mind.

My job is to deliver the info, your job is to figure out how to use it. Plain and simple.
exchange.blue (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:32:45 AM

Excellent Arbitrage opportunity BCH/USD

Buy on bitstamp (24hr.Vol.2015), sell on livecoin (24hr.Vol.609.9)

OriginTrain

Activity: 406
Merit: 174

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:04:25 AM

The greatest issue with arbitrage that I see people fail to mention is the lack of volume/liquidity. The spread on some coins are very large, as much as 10% of their value. It's great in theory that you can arbitrage but with the spread so high it's often not possible in reality. It is with top 100 market cap coins but not the low market cap ones.
exchange.blue (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:51:16 PM

The greatest issue with arbitrage that I see people fail to mention is the lack of volume/liquidity. The spread on some coins are very large, as much as 10% of their value. It's great in theory that you can arbitrage but with the spread so high it's often not possible in reality. It is with top 100 market cap coins but not the low market cap ones.

Sure, I can agree with the potential liquidity issue across some less popular exchanges. Its very easy to identify though, simply compare asks and bids.. the liquid market can be identified buy lesser spread between the lowest ask and the highest bid.

I'm in process of adding more exchanges, in attempt to open more opportunities.
HodorHodl

Activity: 84
Merit: 58

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:42:16 PM

Would it be possible to add an option to exclude some exchanges?
exchange.blue (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:27:09 PM

Yep, the exchanges blue proposes to arb on have such horrible liquidity that you can make $0.20 and then still the fiat will be stuck on the scammy brokers. But I guess its good enough for him  Grin

Guessing would not get you far in life!
exchange.blue (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:29:14 PM

Would it be possible to add an option to exclude some exchanges?

Noted, will be added to the filters list. I'll work on that after I finish adding more exchanges to the list.
Rkoshay

Activity: 96
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:33:51 PM

My job is to deliver the info, your job is to figure out how to use it. Plain and simple.

I do appreciate the information, will check it out.
exchange.blue (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:57:09 PM

EXCELLENT ARBITRAGE OPPORTUNITY BETWEEN BTC / USD

exchange.blue (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:27:11 PM

New exchanges were added to the arbitrage list.

- Quoine
- CoinsBank
- GetBTC.org
- XBTCE
exchange.blue (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:24:16 AM

nice arbitrage opportunity between ltc/usd  TOP and highest rated exchanges

Dread Pirate Roberts

Activity: 1484
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 03:32:34 AM

Bookmarked . this one really helpfull this is what i am looking for. but the design looks so oldschool.
its site good to compare prices differently from some exchange . do you know any refference compare price in real time dude ?
anyway thanks for this!
exchange.blue (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:36:24 AM

Bookmarked . this one really helpfull this is what i am looking for. but the design looks so oldschool.
its site good to compare prices differently from some exchange . do you know any refference compare price in real time dude ?
anyway thanks for this!

working on the design Smiley
exchange.blue (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:49:02 PM

Another greta arbitrage opportunity between OMG/ETH

Buy on "bitfinex" {24hr.Vol.49203}   simultaneously sell on "hitbtc" {24hr.Vol.4544}

hodlsquat

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:42:14 PM

Listen... making money and having lots of it is fairly important in my book. But, I also believe in karma and the importance of feeling good from the actions i take. Everything has a beginning and  an end. This arbitrage model without a doubt will too eventually come to an end. I do make arbitrage when i have time (this is not my primary source of income).  I'd rather share the app and make new friends, rather then keep it all to myself, nevertheless If i pass tomorrow, I won't be able to take any of it with me Smiley

As I had mentioned before, I was shocked by the amount of useless data that is being given by the fellow members . What is the point of having half of these threads here, if none is willing to share a working model.
[/quote]

If you believe it or not this answer totally satisfies me as I belive in the same principles. For some people it may seem foolish
but none of them made a happy or calm impression to me. Keep up the good work bro Smiley
exchange.blue (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:03:15 PM

Listen... making money and having lots of it is fairly important in my book. But, I also believe in karma and the importance of feeling good from the actions i take. Everything has a beginning and  an end. This arbitrage model without a doubt will too eventually come to an end. I do make arbitrage when i have time (this is not my primary source of income).  I'd rather share the app and make new friends, rather then keep it all to myself, nevertheless If i pass tomorrow, I won't be able to take any of it with me Smiley

As I had mentioned before, I was shocked by the amount of useless data that is being given by the fellow members . What is the point of having half of these threads here, if none is willing to share a working model.

If you believe it or not this answer totally satisfies me as I belive in the same principles. For some people it may seem foolish
but none of them made a happy or calm impression to me. Keep up the good work bro Smiley

- I reevaluated some of my core principles in the recent months and came to a conclusion.  - when you give more, you get more Smiley

For some people it may seem foolish

- I can definitely agree with that.

exchange.blue (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:04:33 AM

- Excellent opportunity between EOS/BTC

- liquid markets!

buy on bitfinex, sell on livecoin!  rinse and repeat!

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: