Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:28:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ARBITRAGE APP - OVER 9000 PAIRS ACROSS 37 MOST POPULAR EXCHANGES  (Read 2046 times)
exchange.blue (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 40

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:33:18 AM

You have provided excellent service for arbitrage, this greatly facilitates the work. I will be glad to see more exchanges in the table, for example, please add to the exmo.com table, I trade it on it and I would like to see the difference in prices on the exchanges taking into account it. Correct please the BTG / BTC trading pair on Cryptopia under the BTG symbol is not Bitcoin Gold, but Bitgem! And on other exchanges, BTG stands for Bitcoin Gold.

Will add exmo over the weekend.

correct please the BTG / BTC trading pair on Cryptopia under the BTG symbol is not Bitcoin Gold, but Bitgem! And on other exchanges, BTG stands for Bitcoin Gold.

Noted!, will remove BTG cryptopia from the list
exchange.blue (OP)

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:34:56 AM

Cryptocurrency arbitrage refers to buying cryptocoins on an exchange where the price is lower and simultaneously selling the altcoin at an exchange where the price is relatively higher, ultimately profiting from a temporary difference in prices.

Who is in for some arbitrage?

http://www.arbitrage.expert/

I'm using it as signal marker from a week and I may say it's one of the best around.

Fast and free. Keep it that way guys! Smiley

BIG thanks Smiley
exchange.blue (OP)

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:01:50 PM

Plenty of arb opportunities today between BTC/USD.

exchange.blue (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:07:58 PM

Happy sunday everyone!

Update:

-  Added: Exmo (46 new pairs)
-  Added: Kucoin (54 new pairs)

Coming up:

- Extended view
- Easy filters for viewing multiple arbitrage opportunities within select exchanges.
- Trading, withdrawal deposit fees.
exchange.blue (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:13:48 PM
Last edit: February 11, 2018, 08:25:26 PM by exchange.blue

Update:

- Adopted new extended view, where opportunities between multiple pairs from select exchanges could be viewed simultaneously.
- Slight changes to design
- Filters (Select between exchanges, pairs).

exchange.blue (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:34:39 AM

Sweet arbitrage XRP/USD

Buy on bitfinex, Sell on Exmo

omitusaf

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:55:57 AM

I've been looking out for this opportunity for quite a long time. The nearest I've seen is Etherdelta's temporary higher sell orders in comarson to its buy order. The only issue I have with arbitrage is the time it will take for one coin t appear in the other exchange. The market could've corrected itself by then.

exchange.blue (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:18:32 AM

I've been looking out for this opportunity for quite a long time. The nearest I've seen is Etherdelta's temporary higher sell orders in comarson to its buy order. The only issue I have with arbitrage is the time it will take for one coin t appear in the other exchange. The market could've corrected itself by then.

Its the chance we take Smiley those who win big, risk big .. hehe
ngacengan

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:28:13 AM

hopefully with this application I can get very much benefit from exploiting price difference from market one and other, but there I fear when doing arbit process that I fear is when its delivery process is very long because it is too dense transaction there.
eggtaclops

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:28:43 AM

Hi All,

Been arbitraging for a while, however have avoided CEX.IO, Exmo, Lake and Coinsbank as all have terrible withdrawal reputations - anyone have experience first hand / recently ?

I am refering to Fiat withdrawals...

Thanks
exchange.blue (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:39:06 AM

Hi All,

Been arbitraging for a while, however have avoided CEX.IO, Exmo, Lake and Coinsbank as all have terrible withdrawal reputations - anyone have experience first hand / recently ?

I am refering to Fiat withdrawals...

Thanks

I've withdrawn with CEX many times, never had any issues. With coinsbank I use perfectmoney as withdrawal option... also instant.
eggtaclops

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:11:56 AM

Thanks - I guess with coinsbank it looks on the other side of the equation anyway right now it would probably be more a question of depositing Fiat.

Are you using Cryptocapital with CEX.IO for the withdrawals ?  That also has a mixed reputation...
exchange.blue (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:16:13 AM

Thanks - I guess with coinsbank it looks on the other side of the equation anyway right now it would probably be more a question of depositing Fiat.

Are you using Cryptocapital with CEX.IO for the withdrawals ?  That also has a mixed reputation...

CEX --> Cryptocapital  and than bank account. the cryptocapital account needs to be fully verified, before you can do anything with it.
eggtaclops

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:18:00 AM

Thanks - yeah, I am verfied but the reviews just looked too bad to risk anything - I'll try with a small amount first I guess...
mrproblem

Activity: 392
Merit: 24

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:21:31 AM

CEX --> Cryptocapital  and than bank account. the cryptocapital account needs to be fully verified, before you can do anything with it.
I also used VISA for withdrawals in USD and EURO.
It takes 2 or 3 days. Also their app is fine for withdrawals.
eggtaclops

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:34:39 AM

Thanks for the info.

I have spent a couple of hours trying to look into coinsbank - are people using this exchange for high value / volume ?  There are a lot of complaints - some are people now knowing what they are doing and soem are more worrying.  A lot of delays in support but what exchanges dont have that right now.

it does seem  to have a fake number and address though.. they are in Belize not Scotland !
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:04:13 PM

Nice share! Was however going to expect you would have settled for: buying at Bitfinex and selling at Quoine, since it offered a higher percentage return, any reason for that?

Also, I am thinking the addition of an alert system to this tool, would go a long way in making anyone putting the tool to use, increase its efficiency and maximize profit. Hope that won't be too much work, OP?

Buying on bitfinex was also an option, however I had some funds over at bitsamp Smiley

Thats a very good suggestion...What type of alert did you have in mind?
- email alert on select pair, select exchanges (should the price change certain % ).
- a browser alert, perhaps? (Not sure if it would work on windows, I'm a mac guy Smiley
- an SMS alert would be too expensive for my budget for this project right now, sorry...

I was thinking of an sms alert so one can stay abreast with latest developments, but since like you suggested that would entail lot more spending, it could be left for future implementation as it's still the best among the pack. In the meantime, I think email alert can be a good substitute.

Thanks for the info.

I have spent a couple of hours trying to look into coinsbank - are people using this exchange for high value / volume ?  There are a lot of complaints - some are people now knowing what they are doing and soem are more worrying.  A lot of delays in support but what exchanges dont have that right now.

it does seem  to have a fake number and address though.. they are in Belize not Scotland !
Wondering if CoinsBank have always been their name, because on trying to register with them, their system claimed my phone number already exists and on further prompting, it shows I had registered with the site in 2016 and I don't remember doing that!
exchange.blue (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:51:18 PM

Nice share! Was however going to expect you would have settled for: buying at Bitfinex and selling at Quoine, since it offered a higher percentage return, any reason for that?

Also, I am thinking the addition of an alert system to this tool, would go a long way in making anyone putting the tool to use, increase its efficiency and maximize profit. Hope that won't be too much work, OP?

Buying on bitfinex was also an option, however I had some funds over at bitsamp Smiley

Thats a very good suggestion...What type of alert did you have in mind?
- email alert on select pair, select exchanges (should the price change certain % ).
- a browser alert, perhaps? (Not sure if it would work on windows, I'm a mac guy Smiley
- an SMS alert would be too expensive for my budget for this project right now, sorry...

I was thinking of an sms alert so one can stay abreast with latest developments, but since like you suggested that would entail lot more spending, it could be left for future implementation as it's still the best among the pack. In the meantime, I think email alert can be a good substitute.

Thanks for the info.

I have spent a couple of hours trying to look into coinsbank - are people using this exchange for high value / volume ?  There are a lot of complaints - some are people now knowing what they are doing and soem are more worrying.  A lot of delays in support but what exchanges dont have that right now.

it does seem  to have a fake number and address though.. they are in Belize not Scotland !
Wondering if CoinsBank have always been their name, because on trying to register with them, their system claimed my phone number already exists and on further prompting, it shows I had registered with the site in 2016 and I don't remember doing that!

I will do email alerts, as soon the the core features are present.

Seems like coinsbank hasn't been around for too long. At least I wan't able to confirm any data related to the company's data of inception. i don't think  you wanna bring large volumes there just yet due to lower then average liquidity. Though i haven't attempted to trader more then 2btc at a time.
Perhaps they own, or share a database of users with another exchange of similar caliber?
guwera
Legendary

Activity: 1153
Merit: 1001

Coin-Turk.com

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 07:16:44 PM

woowww very good application for arbitrage users. I used to follow XRP/BTC arbitrage between Cex and Bitfinex and Exmo. It is all there. Great effort.

I will suggest to add local currency market vs usd. like Turkish Lira markets BTCTurk, Koinim or Indian markets. Because TL/USD and INR/USD may add additional arbitrage opportunity.

For example Turkish exchanges have a difference against to Cex or Exmo for both sites.

Anyway, very usefull tool. Will check when I am on computer and arbitraging....

exchange.blue (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:45:47 PM

woowww very good application for arbitrage users. I used to follow XRP/BTC arbitrage between Cex and Bitfinex and Exmo. It is all there. Great effort.

I will suggest to add local currency market vs usd. like Turkish Lira markets BTCTurk, Koinim or Indian markets. Because TL/USD and INR/USD may add additional arbitrage opportunity.

For example Turkish exchanges have a difference against to Cex or Exmo for both sites.

Anyway, very usefull tool. Will check when I am on computer and arbitraging....

Gratitude!  - Will gladly add BTCTurk and Koinim to the arbitrage list.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: