Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:37:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Books or youtube to learn how to trade  (Read 13463 times)
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:02:27 PM

I know a book is Cryptocurrency Investing for Dummies. Top 20 Cryptocurrencies of 2018: Main Disadvantages of Bitcoin, Blockchain Revolution, Bounty and ICO, Tips and Strategies for Cryptocurrency Trading.
I have a friend who has read through it and has mastered his deals.

Let us be honest. 90% of people now simply do not have the time (or desire?) to read the books. As for me, it is much better to find good YouTube channels devoted to the crypto.

Yeah if you're a newbie, then it can be quite difficult to understand crypto through books. Though some people are capable, most of us would benefit from actually seeing how it's done, so if you don't havr someone who can teach you personally, youtube videos would be the best help

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:17:30 PM

In these times video tutorial itself seems boring to the people so in this meanwhile I am not sure how books can be used to train the people in trading in my view no one could achieve the learning skills they want to learn.

If you want to invest on the trading check some YouTube videos which explains it short and sweet. If you find the some knowledge there then you directly invest and try by own.
pawanjain

Activity: 2674
Merit: 713

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:57:07 PM

The thing is, unless you practice to trade yourself, you won't be able to learn anything much from the videos. You can surely gaining theoretical knowledge from Google and Youtube but it's the practical knowledge that will help you in the long run. Also, start with a small amount for the initial trades and then increase gradually as you see profits in your trades. Also, I think that Youtube videos will give you a better experience than the books. Better visualization and analysis can be shown in videos than in books.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 06:54:44 PM

Hello guys,

I am french and i wanna try to learn trading in English language (to get skills in english and trading ahah)
Do you have a recommandation for a good book ?

I wanna try to find a good youtuber to, who is explain how to detect signal. In crypto or in nasdaq.

And maybe if its exist, a website with exercise?

Thanks guys

There are lots of ways to learn about trading and we must just be observant and willing to learn about it. Both youtube and books could help us if only we'll show interest about trading. We could also learn even through forums here. By reading and doing some research, we could learn and gain more knowledge.
darthmaul

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:27:10 PM

Man, YouTubers wont help you in this regard because they are not doing their job seriously these days. They are just publishing the videos so that they can earn money out of the advertisement that is shown on their videos. There is nothing serious about it so you better try to knock the idea of watching videos. You can always train yourself at the demo accounts over the crypto exchanger and improve the patterns of your trading. That is the simplest way to understand it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
DaughterOFbitcoin

Activity: 91
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:34:13 AM

I know a book is Cryptocurrency Investing for Dummies. Top 20 Cryptocurrencies of 2018: Main Disadvantages of Bitcoin, Blockchain Revolution, Bounty and ICO, Tips and Strategies for Cryptocurrency Trading.
I have a friend who has read through it and has mastered his deals.

Let us be honest. 90% of people now simply do not have the time (or desire?) to read the books. As for me, it is much better to find good YouTube channels devoted to the crypto.

Yeah if you're a newbie, then it can be quite difficult to understand crypto through books. Though some people are capable, most of us would benefit from actually seeing how it's done, so if you don't havr someone who can teach you personally, youtube videos would be the best help
Books or YouTube or nay known person who has been in this for some time, these are good options for learning. But the most impressive one I have known about it, this platform. This forum is really an inspiration for me. I have learnt everything through this. From general discussion to most technical terms, we can learn any sort of information from this amazing forum.
Cotton Candy

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:46:49 AM

Hello guys,

I am french and i wanna try to learn trading in English language (to get skills in english and trading ahah)

I wanna try to find a good youtuber to, who is explain how to detect signal. In crypto or in nasdaq.

Thanks guys

For me that depends upon the people because if you are gonna ask me I much preferred the YouTube thing because it is a video and you can see the step by step process visually represented while in the books it is just a picture of it or sometimes just a text. And I am not capable of understanding that well. So it depends upon the learning ability of the person.
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:23:54 AM

Man, YouTubers wont help you in this regard because they are not doing their job seriously these days. They are just publishing the videos so that they can earn money out of the advertisement that is shown on their videos. There is nothing serious about it so you better try to knock the idea of watching videos. You can always train yourself at the demo accounts over the crypto exchanger and improve the patterns of your trading. That is the simplest way to understand it.
Oh well it will depend on the youtube you are watching, I find this really helpful, but I think books can give you much information about trading and when you know about trading now then try to make a demo account now and trade like a pro. Its easy to learn trading nowadays, so many way to done it but of course you must commit in your trading because its not easy even you master some indicators.
lunaelucemauram

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:20:53 PM

There are many good books that you can buy just find in the bookstore. You can also watch how to trade in the youtube even if he is not the best trader you can learn from the video just watch and follow what he teaches and you will learn from it. Like me I just watch different video on youtube and I learn from it. I just follow what they are teaching and there I tried to trade and learn from it.
mudasarali43

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:30:40 PM

Both are best options but I think books are not updating on daily basis and Youtube channels are helping you on daily basis with the different market conditions, So I think if you choose the option is to learn from Youtube than you can get daily updates because the channels are uploading the daily market conditions video which helps more instead of reading the books.
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:09:20 PM

Both are best options but I think books are not updating on daily basis and Youtube channels are helping you on daily basis with the different market conditions, So I think if you choose the option is to learn from Youtube than you can get daily updates because the channels are uploading the daily market conditions video which helps more instead of reading the books.
I honestly don't like reading, I prefer to pay attention to someone's movements to learn. so of course I chose youtube to study, but sometimes I also read books if I was interested in the material.
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:25:07 PM

You can learn it from books and youtube, maybe from those two references you definitely get tricks on how to trade properly and maybe even you can combine the tricks obtained from books and youtube.

That is right. I mean, why not be greedy and use every source you can put your hands on. The internet, ranging from sites like YouTube, Google and other search engines, designated websites that feature cryptocurrency news, updates, tips and trick, and in this forum itself. There are so many useful sources that one can use. You just have to have a keen eye in terms of checking the relevance and reliability of the facts and sources.

drumamat

Activity: 1193
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:59:50 PM

I have really interesting tutorial Cryptocurrency trading for beginners, check it: https://youtu.be/RQtvpNYtLfw
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:01:31 PM

You can learn it from books and youtube, maybe from those two references you definitely get tricks on how to trade properly and maybe even you can combine the tricks obtained from books and youtube.

That is right. I mean, why not be greedy and use every source you can put your hands on. The internet, ranging from sites like YouTube, Google and other search engines, designated websites that feature cryptocurrency news, updates, tips and trick, and in this forum itself. There are so many useful sources that one can use. You just have to have a keen eye in terms of checking the relevance and reliability of the facts and sources.
Yes.We really have lots of good resources if you really want to learn.Either you choose youtube videos or just read some plain articles about trading,i know you will learn from them.But it's also important to make a real experience of your own.After all,experience is still the best teacher.
MedicineVNT

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:23:48 AM

Now that you know how to trade is not difficult you can learn on youtube or you can also learn through the book but the best way is to learn how to trade through youtube because they will update in time. The video is useful to you
okocrypto

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:06:08 PM

It depends on the individual; while some understand what they read better, others prefer what they see. As for me, the university of youtube is the best for anything related to trading.
Phantomberry

Activity: 588
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:18:44 PM

It depends on the situation but for me i would prefer youtube videos stuffs because youtube has many tips of the pro that will help you in crypto world books are limited resource but on the internet there so many.
LuciferEveningStar

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:25:50 PM

It depends on the situation but for me i would prefer youtube videos stuffs because youtube has many tips of the pro that will help you in crypto world books are limited resource but on the internet there so many.

Youtube is better because you can have a legitimate information to watch and it was better than books since you can always visualize the market statistics and they can prove it.
Koadharber

Activity: 1065
Merit: 510

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:35:36 PM

Hello guys,

Thanks guys
We are already on a hi-tech generation I'm not really against with books but those things are quite outdated yet most people do make updates or writings to net or into videos which means it would be hard to see these informations would be put up into a book but there are several books which is useful but on general I would prefer to see informations into youtube which is really helpful but not really guarantee to be precise which it is only good for adding up your knowledge but wont be ideal to follow or depend on it.
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:19:55 PM

Youtube is better because you can have a legitimate information to watch and it was better than books since you can always visualize the market statistics and they can prove it.
You really have to be more resourceful in learning things, video tutorial is a new way to spread knowledge about trading but still some people wants to read books (like me) which I think is more convient for me. Every effort to learn more about trading will matter when you already do trading live, so focus on that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: