Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:08:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Books or youtube to learn how to trade  (Read 13463 times)
gurang

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 02:21:38 PM

Hello guys,

I am french and i wanna try to learn trading in English language (to get skills in english and trading ahah)
Do you have a recommandation for a good book ?

I wanna try to find a good youtuber to, who is explain how to detect signal. In crypto or in nasdaq.

And maybe if its exist, a website with exercise?

Thanks guys
Its better to read on the book because its better rather than to youtube because most of that it was fake news than to book that i really do believe that is the to learn some ideas
mariah.sadio

Activity: 573
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 01:01:50 PM

Both books and videos in youtube are helpful to learn how to trade. As we are in the new era now, you can just watch videos from youtubes. Wealth and financial advisers are now posting videos in the their channel. The content of the video is just like or the same with the content of the book they wrote.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE 
Jesabela04

Activity: 540
Merit: 100

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 02:25:36 PM

Hello guys,

I am french and i wanna try to learn trading in English language (to get skills in english and trading ahah)

I wanna try to find a good youtuber to, who is explain how to detect signal. In crypto or in nasdaq.

Thanks guys

Both books and youtube could help you gain more knowledge about trading. There are actually lots of useful resources fpr you to learn the basics and fundamentals of trading. Even google could help you learn and provide the answers for your questions.
West0813

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 03:04:48 PM

I think its doesn't matter what will you use if you want to know about trading. As long as you are dedicated in improving your knowledge in trading. Books and youtube are both useful.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
babysweetTiger0401

Activity: 777
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 04:29:42 PM

It is still much better to watch in youtube pal, because anytime you see and learn it easily due to you can see there the actual where you going to proceed,

unlike in books or theory it will be hard for you to understand it because you don't see it in the actual form of trading.
WatchMaker

Activity: 518
Merit: 104

PUFFY FINANCE

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 11:06:24 PM

I suggest you should start learning trading with the books because you'll get only the facts. The books teaches almost everything you need to know about trading while YouTube videos don't. Most of the YouTube gurus don't even know how to trade they're just pretending. Don't let them waste your time.

Swap & Trade Tokens, Enjoy Great Yield & APYs
▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬  PUFFY FINANCE  ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
▬▬▬JOIN PRIVATE SALE▬▬▬ >>Early Opportunity<<▬▬▬
illnino

Activity: 756

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 12:07:56 PM

I think its doesn't matter what will you use if you want to know about trading. As long as you are dedicated in improving your knowledge in trading. Books and youtube are both useful.
The choice depends on a person. Some people feel tired when they read and simply fall asleep on the 10th page. the other ones cannot watch videos for long. Use the way which you love most of all.
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 01:50:37 PM

The choice depends on a person. Some people feel tired when they read and simply fall asleep on the 10th page. the other ones cannot watch videos for long. Use the way which you love most of all.
- Indeed, I once wanted to learn about trading through books but it was really very dry and made me feel depressed, I even feel that things written in books are not useful for reality, knowledge is just old theories, not suitable for the current market. Video on youtube is a similar boredom, the only effect I felt from it was anesthesia and made me sleepy, and the experience I have after two methods is that I think we should learn from a group about trading, lively discussion and practical knowledge from different traders, it will help us better understand trading, instead of learning through books or youtube

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 01:20:45 PM

- Indeed, I once wanted to learn about trading through books but it was really very dry and made me feel depressed, I even feel that things written in books are not useful for reality, knowledge is just old theories, not suitable for the current market. Video on youtube is a similar boredom, the only effect I felt from it was anesthesia and made me sleepy, and the experience I have after two methods is that I think we should learn from a group about trading, lively discussion and practical knowledge from different traders, it will help us better understand trading, instead of learning through books or youtube

Right. Find what works for you. People have different ways to comprehend learning better and what works for others may not work for you. Or you can do both. In the end, it's your experiences that'll matter more.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Sum24

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 10:08:24 PM

I love reading books and trust me i have many compaction related to learn trading. It works you will  read so many good things about trading it improves your patience too because reading books is slow but deep learning and you also can watch so many YouTube videos if you want fast and practical learning.
kaizerblitz

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 01:35:33 AM

If you wanna learn so fast and easily learned to be fail i used to learn crypto when i fail on my past experienced on crypto that give me a encourage to learned to be hardworking and patience in comes on resources i will prefer the technology today there are so many youtube stuffs about crypto trading that will help you to learned more and best of luck to you and to other newbie to learned crypto trading.
sidkz
Copper Member

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 11:27:36 AM

It seems to me that you need to use everything, just everyone shares their experience, and you need to take into account the opinion of as many people as possible, and relying on this knowledge is already starting your journey in the world of cryptocurrency
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 04:23:41 PM

Hello guys,

Thanks guys
the today generation will not be very interested in reading books and learning something with letters definitely want to be more elobrated video for this YouTube will be very very helpful for so that guide easy for everyone.
markdario112616

Activity: 816
Merit: 133

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 05:32:15 PM

Both are effective (based on experience). Though, the difference of it is just the presentation. Technically those who teach trading, via Youtube, used books as one of there references. So either way both are still useful, yet the only advantage of Youtube is that the viewer/reader can see how does trading looks like. Which is more likely to be recommended as of today. But don't let books be taken for granted, as there are more information that would be so useful in future trading.
Suslura

Activity: 581
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 09:07:19 PM

Both are effective (based on experience). Though, the difference of it is just the presentation. Technically those who teach trading, via Youtube, used books as one of there references. So either way both are still useful, yet the only advantage of Youtube is that the viewer/reader can see how does trading looks like. Which is more likely to be recommended as of today. But don't let books be taken for granted, as there are more information that would be so useful in future trading.
Of course, I completely agree with you that in words it is impossible to convey the whole atmosphere that prevails in commerce and if even a novice is watching a video, he visually perceives much more information than he can hear.

sijonru

Activity: 461
Merit: 17

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 02:45:35 AM

In my opinion, the most important thing is the desire to know the trade more deeply, there is no problem from the book or from youtube. Even from social media or from the crypto community there is also no problem.
The more knowledge about crypto trading, the better, especially when plunging directly has no doubts and in executing can provide the expected profit.

BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 05:31:19 AM

Both books and videos in youtube are helpful to learn how to trade. As we are in the new era now, you can just watch videos from youtubes. Wealth and financial advisers are now posting videos in the their channel. The content of the video is just like or the same with the content of the book they wrote.
There are more simple things why are you trying something complicated? you're right we are in a sophisticated Era, and you can search for any article that you are looking for on google or youtube.
physical books have become obsolete, just look on google. everything in there..
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 05:38:01 AM

There are more simple things why are you trying something complicated? you're right we are in a sophisticated Era, and you can search for any article that you are looking for on google or youtube.
physical books have become obsolete, just look on google. everything in there..
That's right, everyone are already using the technology to share their ways to bring some ideas regarding to this business, if you have lots of time you can maximized the internet by searching each website aside from youtube channels, it's a matter how determined  you are to learned and to adopt changes from your surroundings.
CryptopreneurBrainboss
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 4175

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2019, 05:55:06 AM

Video learning (YouTube) is more effective than books in learning how to trade. For started, you get to see how the trade are been carried out, learn by practicing with the tutor and people hardly forget what they practice. Visual learning is very important when it comes to advance trading like making use of stop loss, buy Limit or take profit that's why I'll always recommend video learning over books (when it comes to trading).

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
agatha90

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 06:21:10 AM

Both of them are important in my opinion. You can read first through the book then practice it while looking at YouTube.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: