Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:46:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2018 end of the year BİTCOİN price  (Read 1633 times)
Bdstar

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:18:36 AM

Hi guys,

The first guess is me    65k-70k USD

I think the price would be almost 50K USD at the end of this year. Though this time is not suitable for this blockchain system and the price is getting lower and lower. this is the acid test for every Bitcoin holders. I believe that Bitcoin price will get a speed and this time Bitcoin price will reach almost 50K USD for sure.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Anteros

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:34:40 AM

Bitcoin will definitely grow in 2018. As soon as he solves a number of problems with scalability and commission. And the forecasts are already enough.
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:55:27 AM

Hi guys,

I think this is a great mistake to think that Bitcoin will show a crazy growth again. I am sure it will go up, but not higher than 20-25K.
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:09:06 AM

Hi guys,
The first guess is me    65k-70k USD

On which basis you are guessing this price

I think the price would be almost 50K USD at the end of this year. Though this time is not suitable for this blockchain system and the price is getting lower and lower. this is the acid test for every Bitcoin holders. I believe that Bitcoin price will get a speed and this time Bitcoin price will reach almost 50K USD for sure.

I believe that only after the roll out of Segwit, it is possible to attract more new investors and users towards the bitcoins. Which will ultimately help to boost the price of the bitcoins.

I think this is a great mistake to think that Bitcoin will show a crazy growth again. I am sure it will go up, but not higher than 20-25K.

Why not ? It is possible as the bitcoins has also shown tremendous recovery after that fall. Once the black clouds of negative news gets clear then the price can reach the sky.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
chickenfried12
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:20:32 AM

obviously, it didn't start well this year . big Falls are coming one after the other, and they haven't been able to get a proper position . I hope this course does not continue to the lower levels, or does it start to collapse . first 6month:aprox 17/19usd end of year near 22k usd.
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:48:30 AM

Judging from the current chart price, I can confirm that bitcoin will touch the price up to 75k-90k USD this year. Hopefully my prediction will never miss.

For me, such a price doesn't seem to be achieved by the end of this year. The chart also does not indicate this. It seems more likely that the price will be around 20k $ unless there are further drops.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Alalex

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:23:08 PM

Waiting until the end of 2018 this is a long time, everyone will lose and confusion because waiting too long ..

Is there no good news for investors that another week bitcoin prices will rise again and investors can again trade cripto money.

But if I wait until the end of this year I am not strong because now I feel lost and no longer know what I do to achieve the needs of my family.

I am as a man responsible for everything to make ends meet my family while I hope to get from cripto money trader to fulfill my family needs.

The longer I spend more. now I do not know anymore, bitcoin progressively decreases.

okwang231

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:53:56 PM

this is probably the only thread that I read too hard is your question sir may be sure to spread false news in forums because of this but here's a note we will never lose or die bitcoin because bitcoin is a strongest currency in worldwide

>        MFCHAIN        <
MERCHANT PAYMENTS + REWARD SYSTEM SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM
<MFCHAIN.COM> <WHITEPAPER>                        <TELEGRAM> <YOUTUBE>
destroyer01

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:01:07 PM

We all don't know when will be the price of bitcoin end. No one can predict when will it end.
Ewox

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:18:55 PM

That's too much to ask for OP, anyways it could possibly go up around $30k by end of this year. But who knows it could go way more higher but no one can predict yet the price of bitcoin by end of 2018.
cluit
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:04:20 AM

obviously, it didn't start well this year . big Falls are coming one after the other, and they haven't been able to get a proper position . I hope this course does not continue to the lower levels, or does it start to collapse . first 6month:aprox 17/19usd end of year near 22k usd.
Let's just look at the present situation with respect to a person who plans to invest in Bitcoin and it is for the first time. Definitely he would like the value of Bitcoin to be as low as possible. When Bitcoin touched $7,000, it was a good opportunity for him and other new investors. Dip is not that bad after all and we still  have 11 more months to go before 2018 ends so why being so impatient and mad at Bitcoin.
romanovst

Activity: 98
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:09:18 AM

Most of the people will find it hard to digest these figures. Seeing the past trends, I see it much above around $100000 levels.
Jaemouns

Activity: 274
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:18:22 AM

Hi guys,

Honestly the bitcoin were down now but it's not a sign that it will be an ending of bitcoin.This is only a normal factor of a cryptocurrency because it's a volatile movement that anytime it will rise again..So i will never believe that bitcoin will end this year bucause i believe that bitcoin will never fade and continue it's journey to help people.
Froloff92

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:23:26 AM

I can predict that before the 2018 ends bitcoin price will going to $30k. I think its will be very soon.
Bitcoinjheta

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:43:01 AM

I can predict that before the 2018 ends bitcoin price will going to $30k. I think its will be very soon.

This year 2018 is the most awaiting price of bitcoin. Were many of has here wanting to earned a huge profit because they know it possibly spike in any moment if in case it's already a profitable to have it. The excitement is always the main purpose of each an everyone here in the forum.
kateryana81

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:38:21 AM

Hi guys,

No it's not we even know Were the price end because it's value it's like a bubbles ups and down blow and flat
Every other person is thinking about bitcoins to be ended in year 2018. But this is not the reality. And I am mostly astonished from the people who have dealt in bitcoins for so long time but still they are saying bitcoins are in danger. This is a casual dip that comes after a hype of prices. Like in the last month of last year, see the price charts and now they are going down, so this is normal.
cryptoalfs76

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰&#9

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:30:54 AM

Hi guys,

I think's its hard to predict the right price value now of  bitcoin because maybe now its will go down and maybe next week or next month is going up,so thats why  guessing for me  is so hard to defined,because  my faith is still intact, that bitcoin will recover soon,if all this  problem about cryptocurrency will resolved,and this year 2018 will become a prosperous year disame as happen in the year 2017, that we called " the year of bitcoin".

candra raditya
Copper Member

Activity: 455
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:52:24 AM

Hi guys,

I do not think it would be that way, bitcoin is indeed down again and I see it as an opportunity to have more bitcoin, because it can buy it at a cheaper price. Be patient waiting, bitcoin will definitely increase again.

(x)  BabyRottweiler             [[[ [[ [   polycat.finance   ] ]] ]]]
                      Fast, secure, irreversible and efficient value transfers                     
[★] Facebook   [★] Twitter   [★] Telegram   [★] Reddit   [★] Discord   [★]
Medium
moneyangel

Activity: 336

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:55:34 AM

Hi guys,

It's difficult to predict the price for the year end 2018 as the current situation is at the biggest dip after it hit $18k marked. We are now at below 50% decrease, sad but we need to be cool and stay positive. A good time to buy and keep holding and be patient for the next bull run.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:01:40 PM

First we cannot really say what will happen, but as far as we know bitcoin its rise and fall value but in the end bitcoin always comes back to its track. Bitcoin user like me always be optimistic  that bitcoin will always there to help more people who are engage with it..

I strongly agree that being positive is a good way, the exact strategy to overcome the flactuation status of bitcoin. Maybe it won't the end because many bitcoiner still believing for what will probably happen to the price. Then bitcoin is always a source of income by other people as of now.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: