Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:41:56 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How did you learn crypto currency?  (Read 581 times)
ClearAid

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:41:28 PM

First time I heard about Cryptocurrency was back when BTC price was about 20 cents.

I was thinking that this is another useless internet thing and forgot about it.  Grin

But look at it now.

When BTC hit 300 EUR I started reading blogs, news about it. Just by reading and learning everyday.
Edmatech

Activity: 21

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:11:13 PM

A friend Share this to me...then as Usual GOOGLE!! then I learned it...its important to be Literate!!
macdevil007

Activity: 692
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:23:36 PM

Social Media is a Big Help to learn Crypto currency.. Youtube is the best... alot of Crypto Enthusiast wants to share thier knowledge. You can also post some comments with them.
saywhat

Activity: 26

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:37:32 PM

First heard of it back in 2009. But didn't pay that much attention to it. Boy things have changed.
Trollinator

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:51:45 AM

YouTube was my initial go to place for information. As my understanding grew, I relied on it less, as everyone (almost everyone) is shilling for their own benefit.
Pavlo_Zolotoi

Activity: 40

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:31:31 PM

How did you learn crypto currency? A friend or relative shared it or you researched it by yourself?

I heard many times from friends and friends, then I started to see on the Internet, and only after that I began to study gradually the theme of cryptology ..
Collinberg

Activity: 407
Merit: 14

Collectrix-Bridgin the physical and Virtual worlds

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 09:41:11 PM

I learnt about crypto currencies from blog posts,I was searching for legit ways to make money online and stumbled upon it,it piqued my interest and so I decided to learn more.. It's one if the best decisions I ever made in my life

L. Maker

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:27:15 AM

How did you learn crypto currency? A friend or relative shared it or you researched it by yourself?
I heard it from my best friend, telling good things and bad things about it and I got an interest for it. And my friend referred this site to me.
theobserverr

Activity: 32
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 05:07:41 AM

Computers is my job.So i heard very soon about bitcoin and about 6 years ago i thought i should buy some for fun but i didn't (what a mistake).

About 1 year ago a cousin of mine talked to me about the potentials of crypto currencies and i gave a look to the crypto space once more and was astonished from what i missed.

From then and on i started to learn using solely the internet as source of knowledge.
Pennyblocks

Activity: 79
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:59:21 AM

How did I learn cryptocurrency? With help of the right vocab!  Cheesy
https://medium.com/@Pecunio/crypto-vocab-for-everyday-use-954a9231a85f

Besides that, a lot of Youtube and even more Reddit and of course Bitcointalk threads.
Best is the create a own file where to save all the links.

daniel2023

Activity: 616
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:53:09 AM

From a good friend. Though, i have earn anything from it but someday i gonna earn. I am keen to know all about it.
Acefarming

Activity: 8

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:04:45 PM

I have first learned it on the news and online as bitcoin has become hyped due to its drastic increase in value and how a lot of people have been posting in social media that one should start investing on the cryptocurrency as early as possible since price is still relatively low. Eventually, out of curiousity, I researched about it and have learned a lot on how to use it especially in trading and investing and its corresponding pros and cons as an alternative for the currency that we use in our respective countries.
Nataly76

Activity: 91

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 06:47:34 PM

I first learned about Bitcoin from a friend. Of course, I immediately did not believe because it seems impossible. He began to explain to me what this coin is and how it works and I was very interested. Gradually, I began to study the crypto currency. I still study and learn everything I can about how the cryptocurrency system works. Wink
maflec0713

Activity: 104

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:05:32 AM

I first learned it to my friend who introduced me here in this forum. Then I continue searching in the google and read its history in wikipedia.
There are many websites you can check the history of bitcoin like 99bitcoins.com and investopedia.com. It is better to understand the history of what you involved in like bitcoin and if you have any queries, you can get it here in bitcointalk.org.
3BCcash

Activity: 29

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:42:06 AM

I just learned about crypto last year and started to even participate in bitcointalk to learn more but was not really that interested then. When the news once again hit me, I started to learn again about btc and read here in the forum..
Darerando

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:04:34 PM

My friend told me about crypto currency a year ago, so i took the opportunity and did some research on crypto currency and blockchain technology to learn more about it.knowing it will help me a lot.

virtue44

Activity: 84
Merit: 7

Community Manager at Bitsurf.eu

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 10:37:55 PM

First saw it on news or maybe article. But recently started to learn about it in here and some other platforms.
pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:56:38 PM

Maybe its my destiny to learn bitcoin to help me in all my needs. 2014 im so active in money making,  paid to click, paid to view advertisent and many more,  but the amount i earn from it is not enough to provide  our needs so i decided to search for another way to earn and bitcoin came to my life.
nextpakk
Copper Member

Activity: 54

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 11:34:01 PM

I learned about crypto currency online when I started researching blockchain for a project I'm working on.
mrsbee

Activity: 61

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:42:06 AM

I first read articles about bitcoin and its effect w/ the banking society,my cousin introduce the bitcoin coin to me and he create account,sheets and telegram for me...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: