Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:51:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DonCoin - Bringing Freelancing and Cryptocurrency Communities together  (Read 3982 times)
wleslie (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 03:46:59 PM

This project has a huge potential and great platform. I am sure that DonCoin have great success in this segment.

We will for sure and we appreciate your continuous support.
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
wleslie (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 03:48:08 PM

I hope that the project is being implemented. Developers offer a great idea, which will probably solve the problem of employment and hiring.

Exactly, the idea is to facilitate the process of hiring freelancers while also introducing them to the world of cryptocurrencies.
wleslie (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 03:52:43 PM

Hi! How do you mean to be competitive with similar platforms out of blockchain ecosystem (like Freelancer.com or Fiverr, i.e.)? Which you think is your unique service for people to hire or offer their expertise? Thank you!

Hi thanks for you comment.

The main purpose of our job portal is to bring the world of freelancing and cryptocurrencies together.
Probably most of the freelancers on Freelancer.com or Fiverr don't know about the cryptocurrencies and their potential of earnings.

Our system will have similar features as others platforms but also unique features like "group tasking" (hiring several freelancers for the same project) and also we will have module related to cryptocurrencies such as an internal exchange system where members can get introduced to the concept of trading for instance.

DonCoin is all about Bringing Freelancing and Cryptocurrency Communities together
wleslie (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 03:55:02 PM

Hirefreelancerz looks in the near future, when the cryptocurrency will gain wide popularity and fame, when you do not need to go to work, and to make a profit you will need a laptop and access to the Internet. I want such a future and support the project

Much appreciated.
That's the idea. To allow people to work from home and also introduce them to the world of cryptocurrencies and allow them to widen their horizon.
wleslie (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 04:13:59 PM

Hi! How do you mean to be competitive with similar platforms out of blockchain ecosystem (like Freelancer.com or Fiverr, i.e.)? Which you think is your unique service for people to hire or offer their expertise? Thank you!

Hi thanks for you comment.

The main purpose of our job portal is to bring the world of freelancing and cryptocurrencies together.
Probably most of the freelancers on Freelancer.com or Fiverr don't know about the cryptocurrencies and their potential of earnings.

Our system will have similar features as others platforms but also unique features like "group tasking" (hiring several freelancers for the same project) and also we will have module related to cryptocurrencies such as an internal exchange system where members can get introduced to the concept of trading for instance.

DonCoin is all about Bringing Freelancing and Cryptocurrency Communities together

It is always good to have competition, but the freelance space is already quite competitive. There are several projects trying to bring freelancing and cryptocurrency together on the blockchain. What do you think sets you apart from those others?

It is true that there are others projects out there using cryptocurrencies as forms of payment and that's mainly what they do.
We intend to go a bit further and create a community that not only allow freelancing but also serves as a one stop shop for things related to cryptocurrencies.
We are working on new ideas and features that will make our platform not only about hiring but also about connecting and doing other activities related to cryptocurrencies.
The idea is to develop a broader freelancing platform which will bring the best of both worlds.
french_andrey

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:32:24 PM

Hello, will your tokens be traded on exchanges or will it be just a means of buying services in your application?
wleslie (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 04:57:10 PM

Hello, will your tokens be traded on exchanges or will it be just a means of buying services in your application?

Hi

Initially our tokens will be used inside our job portal while we develop and mature our system.
Once our system is stable we will work on listing our coin on external exchanges.
So the answer is yes, our tokens will be traded on exchanges.
nathanael reagan

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:09:41 AM

this project incredible. the platform was on progress now. you will see it next month and see how this project work. i wish all the best for this project to crown successfull ICO and the main from all of that. i will support this project until the end of campaign.
bitone1977

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:54:23 AM

hopefully this project can be in accordance with the desire of the main purpose of the market. success always for the team
veronikadobryx

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:01:35 PM

Such projects are very inspiring and I want to be a part of , interesting and promising,the developers have done a great job
wleslie (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 03:27:06 PM

this project incredible. the platform was on progress now. you will see it next month and see how this project work. i wish all the best for this project to crown successfull ICO and the main from all of that. i will support this project until the end of campaign.

Thanks you for your continous support.
wleslie (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 03:28:22 PM

hopefully this project can be in accordance with the desire of the main purpose of the market. success always for the team

Thank you for your continuous support.
wleslie (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 03:29:57 PM

Such projects are very inspiring and I want to be a part of , interesting and promising,the developers have done a great job

Thank you for joining us in this exciting project
stifler61

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:35:20 PM

кoллeктив дoнкoинa я пoлнocтью coглaceн c вaми, oчeнь вepю в кoмaндy и дyмaю чтo oни дoбьютcя cepьeзнoгo ycпexa, глaвнoe этo вepa и пoддepжкa ecли вce бyдeт xopoшo yвидeм пpoeкт нa биpжe yжe в cлeдyющeм мecяцe)
wleslie (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 05:06:08 PM

кoллeктив дoнкoинa я пoлнocтью coглaceн c вaми, oчeнь вepю в кoмaндy и дyмaю чтo oни дoбьютcя cepьeзнoгo ycпexa, глaвнoe этo вepa и пoддepжкa ecли вce бyдeт xopoшo yвидeм пpoeкт нa биpжe yжe в cлeдyющeм мecяцe)

Thank you for your continuous support
bitone1977

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:24:04 AM

we hope that doncoin can reach its main target and we proud Such projects are very inspiring and I want to be a part of , interesting and promising,the developers have done a great job
wleslie (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 09:10:51 PM

we hope that doncoin can reach its main target and we proud Such projects are very inspiring and I want to be a part of , interesting and promising,the developers have done a great job

Appreciate your support
pampas

Activity: 96

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:31:36 AM

There are a lot of freelancer site out there so I hope you will  have features they don't have
wleslie (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 01:33:54 AM

There are a lot of freelancer site out there so I hope you will  have features they don't have

Sure lots of exciting features coming soon
pampas

Activity: 96

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:39:46 AM

Sure lots of exciting features coming soon

Can you list some?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: