Bitcoin Forum
August 17, 2024, 08:03:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DonCoin - Bringing Freelancing and Cryptocurrency Communities together  (Read 3996 times)
wleslie (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 06:07:06 PM

the Doncoin DCNX contains a distinctive feature which is not peculiar to other coins and it is created for specific purposes compared to other coins out there with no intrinsic value.

Tanks for your support
wleslie (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 06:10:03 PM

Doncoin will have escrow payment system for its members

Yes, for each project, funds will be held in escrow until the job is done. Upon completion the funds will be released to the freelancer which he can trade or hold.
wleslie (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 06:19:47 PM

Hi! How do you mean to be competitive with similar platforms out of blockchain ecosystem (like Freelancer.com or Fiverr, i.e.)? Which you think is your unique service for people to hire or offer their expertise? Thank you!

Hi thanks for you comment.

The main purpose of our job portal is to bring the world of freelancing and cryptocurrencies together.
Probably most of the freelancers on Freelancer.com or Fiverr don't know about the cryptocurrencies and their potential of earnings.

Our system will have similar features as others platforms but also unique features like "group tasking" (hiring several freelancers for the same project) and also we will have module related to cryptocurrencies such as an internal exchange system where members can get introduced to the concept of trading for instance.

DonCoin is all about Bringing Freelancing and Cryptocurrency Communities together

It is always good to have competition, but the freelance space is already quite competitive. There are several projects trying to bring freelancing and cryptocurrency together on the blockchain. What do you think sets you apart from those others?

It is true that there are others projects out there using cryptocurrencies as forms of payment and that's mainly what they do.
We intend to go a bit further and create a community that not only allow freelancing but also serves as a one stop shop for things related to cryptocurrencies.
We are working on new ideas and features that will make our platform not only about hiring but also about connecting and doing other activities related to cryptocurrencies.
The idea is to develop a broader freelancing platform which will bring the best of both worlds.

And can you already elaborate a little bit further on those other ideas that you hope give your platform an edge over others?

Our team is still working on some of the ideas and also defining some priorities.
But in overall, think about things you have seen in the world of cryptocurrency but not yet available for freelancers.
Many freelancers have no contact with cryptocurrencies and for some of them this is still something they are not familiar with.
Employers and freelancers coming to our platform will immediately be exposed to the world of cryptocurrency and inherent concepts.
An employer might be looking to hire freelancers only, but then suddenly exposed for instance, to the concept of trading. Meaning, once the member deposit funds (to award projects) he will also be notified and guided to see other possibilities. An specific example would be that after adding funds a message of some sort will show up saying "Hey John, did you know that you can use your funds not only to pay for jobs but also you can hold your tokens, trade and profit from increase in prices etc..? This just an example so you can visualize the idea,

And thank you for your very consistent comments
wleslie (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 06:31:41 PM

We plan to implement a buy-and-burn strategy in order to reduce supply and increase demand. We will buy periodically some tokens an burn them. Also we plan to burn tokens for each transaction processed inside our system.

The idea is very interesting.
Don't you think that more expensive tokens will decrease the amount of your customers? You are not the only such project here. Your customers may consider joining other similar but cheaper projects.

Hi tanks for your comment

Our customers (employers) will be funding their accounts with USD (Paypal) or Crypto (BTC, ETH) in order to pay for jobs.
Once they fund the account, they will receive a certain number of tokens based on current token price.
If, for example, at the time of purchase, the token price is $1 and the customer deposit $100 then he/she will receive 100 tokens.
The customer knows how much in USD he is holding and how much he is willing to pay for the project.
So if he/she decides to pay $50 for a task then it is just a matter of paying $50 worth of tokens to the freelancer.
So it doesn't really matter what is the price of the tokens as it will always be calculated against USD.

Now, the interesting part is that when the price of the tokens goes up, tokenholders will make immediate profit.

Also, since we will be burning tokens, the supply will keep being reduced therefore increasing demand. With increasing demand, the price of the token will go up for sure and current tokenholders can sell their tokens for whatever price they decide.

Please note that after the ICO period, no more tokens will be sold which means that all new customers will have to buy tokens from current tokenholders.
hendrakhow

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 08:43:20 AM

this was such a great project...good job team

wleslie (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 03:36:21 PM

this was such a great project...good job team

Thank you, let's build this community together.
wleslie (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 03:41:39 PM

Many ask how we intend to raise the price of our tokens.

We will implement a buy-and-burn strategy in order to reduce supply and increase demand. We will buy periodically some tokens an burn them. Also we plan to burn tokens for each transaction processed inside our system
pampas

Activity: 96

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:41:13 PM

We will implement a buy-and-burn strategy in order to reduce supply and increase demand. We will buy periodically some tokens an burn them. Also we plan to burn tokens for each transaction processed inside our system

I do believe this is the best strategy. Demand always increase price.
wleslie (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 06:46:06 PM

Yes that is the natural way of things. If there is a small supply for a product, whoever have that product can define what prices they want to sell for.
Teh same applies to our tokens. Current tokenholders will decide what price they want to sell their tokens for.
pampas

Activity: 96

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:56:23 PM

Yes that is the natural way of things. If there is a small supply for a product, whoever have that product can define what prices they want to sell for.
Teh same applies to our tokens. Current tokenholders will decide what price they want to sell their tokens for.

Is there another strategy to help increase price of tokens?
apmapm12

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:58:14 PM

Are there any affiliate programs?
wleslie (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 07:24:21 PM

Is there another strategy to help increase price of tokens?

Yes please check the "Tokenholders benefits" section of our ann thread
wleslie (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 07:26:02 PM

Are there any affiliate programs?

Hi

We have 2 levels referral commission on each purchase.
6% Level 1
4% Level 2
3Bullion

Activity: 294
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:43:23 PM

Great project. The idea, to unite freelancers and the cryptomir, is really very gorgeous!
Will your tokens be traded on exchanges?
wleslie (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 08:23:25 PM

Great project. The idea, to unite freelancers and the cryptomir, is really very gorgeous!

Yes we plan to take our tokens to exchange on the 3rd quarter of this year
wleslie (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 08:41:38 PM

And also, initially you will be able to trade your tokens inside our system.
nathanael reagan

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:11:52 AM

i'm still waiting the platform, no matter what will happen. i will support this project until the end of campaign. make contribution, some benefit for token holder. you can learn at our website how this project work.
marius 4qu1l4

Activity: 742

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:28:04 AM

I feel very lucky because I know that this is a good project and i become one of the many people come  to support here. I'm pretty sure about this project future. it is not surprising that has reached so many people, it is just proof that you will be more powerfull and have so many member in the future. I wish all the best for the team.
wleslie (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 04:18:54 PM

i'm still waiting the platform, no matter what will happen. i will support this project until the end of campaign. make contribution, some benefit for token holder. you can learn at our website how this project work.

Thank you for your comment.

It is always good to see that our members understand and seethe potential of our project.
wleslie (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 04:19:55 PM

I feel very lucky because I know that this is a good project and i become one of the many people come  to support here. I'm pretty sure about this project future. it is not surprising that has reached so many people, it is just proof that you will be more powerfull and have so many member in the future. I wish all the best for the team.

Thank you for your comment.

It is always good to see that our members understand and seethe potential of our project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: