Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:36:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DonCoin - Bringing Freelancing and Cryptocurrency Communities together  (Read 3982 times)
wleslie (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 07:41:34 PM

Also for that we will reward you 1500 tokens
It's very strange that you make bonuses to a liar. You see his dashboard. The man claimed that he made a contribution of $ 6,500, but could not confirm this, and you credited him with a bonus for the fake screen. How should we understand this?

This member presented proof that he/she actually purchased as you can see in the video and he/she also has shown his dashboard.
We also could confirm from our backend that the transaction was legit and not a scam so for us that is enough.

Here is txn hash we were able to extract from his payment
https://www.etherchain.org/tx/0xe59d82af024e48433546a0c539081455ad23d335b732dd5a6c0b0593b8d13e97
First, this transaction is $ 752, not $ 6500 as it claimed.
Secondly, this transaction is done after he posted here about the contribution. Namely, the transaction is made on the 30th day, and the deposit post is made on the 27th. Those. already after my question. The user lied.

I see where you coming from.
We also checked the amount of tokens this user is holding and it clearly shows that he invested a considerable amount of tokens. There is no other way he could have this amount of tokens.
Now talking to someone else from our team, it seems he was a very early investor. We did run private sales even before running public sale where some people were approached directly so that could be the case possibly, not sure, would have to ask or investigate more with someone from the financial side.
Nevertheless, the management approved his claim and that's irreversible.

We do appreciate your concerns and how you are trying to help us spot spammers. We really do, thank you!
So the fact of the matter is that the number of tokens does not match and the person himself disclosed his deception.
I correctly understood that the project makes bonuses to liars?

The management doesn't consider that the member lied and I do believe they found enough evidence so no, we do not give bonus to liars  Smiley
Management deliberately does not see the facts?

Like I said, they found enough evidence and that's why they approved. I don't see why they would support a spammer or liar, that's not good for business.
You have all the right to question facts though and we will not censor you for that.
Well, why then the amounts from your transaction and its screen are different?

I think that's the last transaction this member made so it doesn't include the past payments.
I can see if someone can get me the list of his past transactions, no guarantees but worth trying  Smiley
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
upline

Activity: 1022
Merit: 286

●Social Crypto Trading●

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 07:46:11 PM

It's very strange that you make bonuses to a liar. You see his dashboard. The man claimed that he made a contribution of $ 6,500, but could not confirm this, and you credited him with a bonus for the fake screen. How should we understand this?

This member presented proof that he/she actually purchased as you can see in the video and he/she also has shown his dashboard.
We also could confirm from our backend that the transaction was legit and not a scam so for us that is enough.

https://www.etherchain.org/tx/0xe59d82af024e48433546a0c539081455ad23d335b732dd5a6c0b0593b8d13e97
Secondly, this transaction is done after he posted here about the contribution. Namely, the transaction is made on the 30th day, and the deposit post is made on the 27th. Those. already after my question. The user lied.

We also checked the amount of tokens this user is holding and it clearly shows that he invested a considerable amount of tokens. There is no other way he could have this amount of tokens.
Now talking to someone else from our team, it seems he was a very early investor. We did run private sales even before running public sale where some people were approached directly so that could be the case possibly, not sure, would have to ask or investigate more with someone from the financial side.

We do appreciate your concerns and how you are trying to help us spot spammers. We really do, thank you!
So the fact of the matter is that the number of tokens does not match and the person himself disclosed his deception.

The management doesn't consider that the member lied and I do believe they found enough evidence so no, we do not give bonus to liars  Smiley

Like I said, they found enough evidence and that's why they approved. I don't see why they would support a spammer or liar, that's not good for business.
You have all the right to question facts though and we will not censor you for that.

I think that's the last transaction this member made so it doesn't include the past payments.
I can see if someone can get me the list of his past transactions, no guarantees but worth trying  Smiley
What are you doing from me? From his wallet there are no other transactions.

wleslie (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 07:51:27 PM

Not really following you. What I meant is that they may get his past transaction which could be from different wallets as well.
I m not sure all his transaction were made from sale wallet if that's what you meant
Zuhran

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

“Create Your Decentralized Life”

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:52:02 PM

as I understand it, while the current stage of selling tokens is not moving very well? tell me, do you have soft cap at this phase and next?

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
upline

●Social Crypto Trading●

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 07:55:21 PM

Not really following you. What I meant is that they may get his past transaction which could be from different wallets as well.
I m not sure all his transaction were made from sale wallet if that's what you meant
Then he's just a virtuoso if he can change his wallets in 7 seconds for different payments.

wleslie (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 07:57:34 PM

as I understand it, while the current stage of selling tokens is not moving very well? tell me, do you have soft cap at this phase and next?

Hi

Welcome and thanks for your comment.

We reached our minimum required funding in stage 1.
We have no specific soft cap for the 2nd and 3rd stage since the project is going to proceed based on our results in stage 1.
But of course with the funds gathered during stage 2 and 3 we will be able to expand our system more quickly but the success of the project doesn't necessarily depend on sales made in those 2 stages.
Hope my answer was clear enough.
wleslie (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 08:25:02 PM

Then he's just a virtuoso if he can change his wallets in 7 seconds for different payments.

Now I m kind of lost :-) But anyway you made your point and we appreciate it.
strelok25

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:43:07 PM

This project has realistic goals that will support the value of its token DCNX is a platform for freelancers, all services on the platform will be paid for by DCNX tokens, DCNX tokens can also be exchanged for other cryptocurrency within the platform and the most significant value for DCNX tokens is that the project will be redeemed part of the tokens and burn to ensure the demand for tokens.
wleslie (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 08:55:37 PM

This project has realistic goals that will support the value of its token DCNX is a platform for freelancers, all services on the platform will be paid for by DCNX tokens, DCNX tokens can also be exchanged for other cryptocurrency within the platform and the most significant value for DCNX tokens is that the project will be redeemed part of the tokens and burn to ensure the demand for tokens.

A good small summary of our project.
Thanks
wleslie (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 09:16:16 PM

A quick preview of our job portal. Development work is ongoing and beta version is expected to be ready by the end of June.

Check it out https://youtu.be/42zfAa0j3gs
pampas

Activity: 96

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:53:50 AM

I m lost too. Why is he asking so many questions?
pampas

Activity: 96

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:54:46 AM

A quick preview of our job portal. Development work is ongoing and beta version is expected to be ready by the end of June.

Good stuff and very comforting to see the website coming together
upline

●Social Crypto Trading●

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 07:13:23 AM

Because you can not answer the question.

wleslie (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 03:09:39 PM

It is ok. We are in a forum and anyone is entitled to make questions and ask for clarification.
Of course you are also entitled to decide the extent of your answers.

Let's not take things personal  Smiley
wleslie (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 03:10:24 PM

Good stuff and very comforting to see the website coming together

Yes it shows our commitment and the legitimacy of our project.
upline

●Social Crypto Trading●

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 06:40:01 PM

It is ok. We are in a forum and anyone is entitled to make questions and ask for clarification.

It is also necessary to follow the rules of the forum, especially paragraphs 26 and 32.

wleslie (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 07:16:21 PM

It is also necessary to follow the rules of the forum, especially paragraphs 26 and 32.

Correct, also follow the rules of the forum.
wleslie (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 10:36:17 PM

We expect to launch the alpha version of our job portal this month.
Dmonkey

Activity: 62

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:30:00 AM

A very great helpful survey of greats team can and overcome the shortcomings and make this project more complete
ChrizZz

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:36:26 AM

https://www.facebook.com/putri.talia.9/posts/1775507305820932
https://www.facebook.com/putri.talia.9/posts/1775507619154234
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: