Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:35:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Just launched Coinbio.com, Crypto price tracking tool, lmk what you guys think!  (Read 530 times)
coinbio (OP)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:18:13 PM

Hey guys,

Just launched https://coinbio.com. A really easy to use and mobile friendly way to track over 1900+ cryptocurrencies.

Let me know what you guys think and any feedback if possible, thanks Smiley

coinbio (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:25:05 PM

Looks great while it's similar with http://coinmarketcap.com/.

- Would be great if users can see the price or/and volume on different exchange since few exchanges usually have big price difference (5%-20%).
- Give option to change base currency when user is on specific coins page.
- Consider mobile support in future.

Hey Thanks for the feedback!
- We will add in which exchanges the price was pulled from, and will have to think about how to show all the % differences on a single page
- There currently is an option to change base currency on all pages! Do you mean specific to the page? and have the base currecny be different on other parts of the site?
- Currently built for mobile first and displays well on phones. Do you mean mobile apps? We have Android and iOS app in the pipeline to launch around April 2018
coinbio (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:34:26 AM

bump for feedback
cissrawk

Activity: 1218
Merit: 410

Secure your crypto : https://notyourkeys.org

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:25:04 AM

I dont see ETH in your site, since ETH is number 2 again now depend on coinmarketcap and has $104,487,366,736 market cap.

Some feedback
- It will be great if your site can do live price changing, so user doesnt need to refresh the site. Even this maybe not really helpful for some people
- Add portofolio features, so people can track their cryptocurrency on your site.
- Put your menu on top of your site, so people can see menu such like support, terms etc. You put it on bottom and i cant see it on main page because it will be automatically show another coin. The one and only how i can see it if i click on coin first and scroll down to the bottom.

IMO, this thread should be on "Project Development" or "Service discussion". Maybe You will get some nice feedback on there.

I'm doing steam artwork.Official thread (Indo, but please pm me even if you're english speaker) : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5323281
NOT YOUR KEYS, NOT YOUR MONEY. PLEASE PROTECT YOUR MONEY! More info click here or go to NotYourKeys.org
Trade Crypto and get 10% cashback BTC16CYsf1yonoVAN3jLAJguREmoJfCy5twi4
coinbio (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:37:56 PM

Hey guys,

Just launched https://coinbio.com. A really easy to use and mobile friendly way to track over 1900+ cryptocurrencies.

if this app give notication when coin rise up more than 10% of down less than that will be better.
Crypto investing need to get fast news to make fast deals for buying or selling.
will try it soon and thanks for shearing

Thank you for your feedback!

This is actually in our pipeline! By the end of 2018 we plan on users to be able set up their own signals via email, device or SMS, and to be able to search through coins based off %!
coinbio (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:05:08 PM

I dont see ETH in your site, since ETH is number 2 again now depend on coinmarketcap and has $104,487,366,736 market cap.

Some feedback
- It will be great if your site can do live price changing, so user doesnt need to refresh the site. Even this maybe not really helpful for some people
- Add portofolio features, so people can track their cryptocurrency on your site.
- Put your menu on top of your site, so people can see menu such like support, terms etc. You put it on bottom and i cant see it on main page because it will be automatically show another coin. The one and only how i can see it if i click on coin first and scroll down to the bottom.

IMO, this thread should be on "Project Development" or "Service discussion". Maybe You will get some nice feedback on there.

It should be there, must have been a bug I can take a look into if you did not see it.

Live price updates is in the pipeline in the future if we move the platform over to a node backend.

Portfolio feature is in the pipeline and is expected to launch May 2018 before mobile Apps

As for menu, we have the actual functionality icons at the top for settings/ search/ share and what not. We will have to consider moving the legal/support links to the top at the moment there is no room unfortunately...

And as for footer menu on home page.. Does not exist yet! Since coins are infinite scroll.

Thanks for your feedback I will take down these notes Smiley
coinbio (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:33:41 PM

Bump for feedback Smiley
coinbio (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:53:02 PM

bump for feedback
posto

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:55:11 PM

Looks very good! A little polish to the look and feel might be good.
coinbio (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:19:33 AM

Looks very good! A little polish to the look and feel might be good.

Thanks for the feedback, having a UX designer make wireframes as we speak and plan on polishing it off soon Smiley
posto

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:47:54 AM

I would like the table searchable and sortable by column headers.

Next step: Add velocity (rate of price change) alerts and customizable alerts.
Next next step: Add some ML/deep learning based prediction / pattern inference on what might be next hot crypto from the list - or a good time to buy. Corollary to this: Correlate the prediction and results and improve your model.

Once you reach 'next next step', open an ICO for your site. It will be a sellout.
timerland

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:26:53 AM

Hey guys,

I honestly like the charts there a lot more than the coinmarketcap charts, they are so much more aesthetically pleasing. I would like to see free zoom by dragging to a time period though just like coinmarketcap, because that can be useful for analysing parts of a year. Right now you are limited to a few zoom options, which can be limiting for some.

Also, I would like to see data be updated in real time instead of having to refresh for new figures. The logo seems to be done in MS paint which isn't exactly attractive by any means. Plus it looks a bit too similar to coinbase's logo which also is a blue c.

Just a heads up, you'll have lots of people that have already grown accustomed to checking coinmarketcap, so don't expect too much. But if you have some extra analysis that coinmarketcap doesn't have, then people will definitely appreciate your service.

Smiley
coinbio (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:17:00 AM

Hey guys,

I honestly like the charts there a lot more than the coinmarketcap charts, they are so much more aesthetically pleasing. I would like to see free zoom by dragging to a time period though just like coinmarketcap, because that can be useful for analysing parts of a year. Right now you are limited to a few zoom options, which can be limiting for some.

Also, I would like to see data be updated in real time instead of having to refresh for new figures. The logo seems to be done in MS paint which isn't exactly attractive by any means. Plus it looks a bit too similar to coinbase's logo which also is a blue c.

Just a heads up, you'll have lots of people that have already grown accustomed to checking coinmarketcap, so don't expect too much. But if you have some extra analysis that coinmarketcap doesn't have, then people will definitely appreciate your service.

Thank you for the feedback!

I agree about the charts and that zoom needs to be implemented. We will add it as a feature this year hopefully.

We will try to work something out for updating in real time as our backend is not on node so we cant use websockets, but maybe I can set up an ajax heart beat and have it check for updates every second.

Thanks for the heads up. The main flaw coinmarketcap has is that their site is not mobile friendly. We are hoping to capitalize on that in the long ruin as 70% of our traffic comes via mobile. This makes it simple for traders to check stats from anywhere. In april we are also releasing mobile apps for iOS and Android!
coinbio (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:59:53 AM

I would like the table searchable and sortable by column headers.

Next step: Add velocity (rate of price change) alerts and customizable alerts.
Next next step: Add some ML/deep learning based prediction / pattern inference on what might be next hot crypto from the list - or a good time to buy. Corollary to this: Correlate the prediction and results and improve your model.

Once you reach 'next next step', open an ICO for your site. It will be a sellout.

Thank you very much for the feedback!

Table will soon be searchable Wink

velocity - Working towards this, great suggestions and feedback. This is the distinguishing point between just a price reference tool and actually being able to utilize the charts for trade

deep learning - Deep learning and big data analysis is definitely on our list of todo's. Providing new and accurate data to users would definitely make are charts more usable

ICO -  Wink
posto

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:15:06 AM

Cool! I will wait for more improvement. I would say if you can predict stuff with meaningful confidence (let's say > 70% of the time), ICO possibility is very real. PM me any time.
coinbio (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:32:35 AM

Cool! I will wait for more improvement. I would say if you can predict stuff with meaningful confidence (let's say > 70% of the time), ICO possibility is very real. PM me any time.

Thanks Smiley I can better the software for the public to get more value out of it, but I can never guarantee a profit or for anyone to make any money. Too risky to promise that
timerland

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:45:33 AM

I agree about the charts and that zoom needs to be implemented. We will add it as a feature this year hopefully.

We will try to work something out for updating in real time as our backend is not on node so we cant use websockets, but maybe I can set up an ajax heart beat and have it check for updates every second.

Thanks for the heads up. The main flaw coinmarketcap has is that their site is not mobile friendly. We are hoping to capitalize on that in the long ruin as 70% of our traffic comes via mobile. This makes it simple for traders to check stats from anywhere. In april we are also releasing mobile apps for iOS and Android!

Great, glad that you're taking in the opinions of users into account when developing your site.

For reference, I think that if you can achieve the level of real time as cryptocompare.com, then you should be good to go. The advantage that I see you have over cryptocompare is that they try to do everything at once, including reviews, forums, portfolios, etc. While you can just be a simple, coinmarketcap type, minimalistic browser for cryptocurrencies.

You're right, coinmarketcap isn't exactly the best on mobile, so if you can make an app that is easy to use and build your site so that it's mobile friendly, you have a bright future. Though, don't forget that there is a whole ton of apps in this field already as well, so you'd have to make yours extra special/responsive.

Smiley
coinbio (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:35:08 AM

Great, glad that you're taking in the opinions of users into account when developing your site.

For reference, I think that if you can achieve the level of real time as cryptocompare.com, then you should be good to go. The advantage that I see you have over cryptocompare is that they try to do everything at once, including reviews, forums, portfolios, etc. While you can just be a simple, coinmarketcap type, minimalistic browser for cryptocurrencies.

You're right, coinmarketcap isn't exactly the best on mobile, so if you can make an app that is easy to use and build your site so that it's mobile friendly, you have a bright future. Though, don't forget that there is a whole ton of apps in this field already as well, so you'd have to make yours extra special/responsive.

Agreed, I will find a way to make it real time.

That's true, cant take over the world in a day, but we will get there Smiley
Murloc

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:25:23 AM

First of all what is the difference between your website and coinmarketcap? The list is almost the same. You can for example add an option of creating a protfolio and sending e-mail notifications after the major price  changes of selected coins. From what exchanges are you taking data about the price changes?
Anyone used this exchanger? Couldn't find any feedback for now...

coinbio (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:01:18 PM

First of all what is the difference between your website and coinmarketcap? The list is almost the same. You can for example add an option of creating a protfolio and sending e-mail notifications after the major price  changes of selected coins. From what exchanges are you taking data about the price changes?
Anyone used this exchanger? Couldn't find any feedback for now...

Of course the list is the same Smiley Just like any other coin tracking tools out there... The only difference in listings is the amount of coins and the price of the coin from which exchange you are pulling from which there are 100's

We are uploading a video on how to exchange, it uses the changelly API. We just launched and had 5 exchanges so far and I tested all the listed coins myself. It's a trade over the blockchain network without need of registration. We used changelly API and white labeled it. The exchange itself is actually automated through poloniex on Changelly's end. Here is our youtube link, stay tuned video is being released tomorrow.

We utilize cryptocompare API and pull exchange data from Cryptsy, BTCChina, Bitstamp, BTER, OKCoin, Coinbase, Poloniex, Cexio, BTCE, BitTrex, Kraken, Bitfinex, Yacuna, LocalBitcoins, Yunbi, itBit, HitBTC, btcXchange, BTC38, Coinfloor, Huobi, CCCAGG, LakeBTC, ANXBTC, Bit2C, Coinsetter, CCEX, Coinse, MonetaGo, Gatecoin, Gemini, CCEDK, Cryptopia, Exmo, Yobit, Korbit, BitBay, BTCMarkets, Coincheck, QuadrigaCX, BitSquare, Vaultoro, MercadoBitcoin, Bitso, Unocoin, BTCXIndia, Paymium, TheRockTrading, bitFlyer, Quoine, Luno, EtherDelta, bitFlyerFX, TuxExchange, CryptoX, Liqui, MtGox, BitMarket, LiveCoin, Coinone, Tidex, Bleutrade, EthexIndia, Bithumb, CHBTC, ViaBTC, Jubi, Zaif, Novaexchange, WavesDEX, Binance, Lykke, Remitano, Coinroom, Abucoins, BXinth, Gateio, HuobiPro, OKEX.

Main differences - Coinbio advantages

1. Mobile friendly and mobile optimized version of coinmarketcap, check it out on mobile.
2. Infinite scroll on coins and real time search on all 2000+ coins
3. You can actually exchange on site which utilizes Changelley API rather than getting redirected there with changelly
4. We support more coins than coinmarketcap
5. we support just as much exchanges, pull data from 79 exchanges
6. we don't Ad bash our site like they do

Coinmarketcap advantages
1. Charts
2. saying what exchanges list different coins

Thanks for your feedback:
portfolio - In the process of developing a portfolio manager component for the site
email - In the process, looking over finances because emailing/sms 500k+ times per month is very expensive (500-1k+ USD), so were still researching this and seeing how to implement in the most efficient way possible

These are great additions that we would love to add!

I can answer any more questions or concerns if you have any Smiley
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: