Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 03:36:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where are you trading?  (Read 19568 times)
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:20:58 PM

Bittrex, Binance, Cryptopia, EtherDelta and Kucoin are my exchanges. These kind of exchanges are the best. Really the best, specially on the customer services. You will not ever regret if you use this exchanges, I have many funds on different exchange, I do not use one exchange only.
I exclude etherdelta in the above exchanges you had mention. Etherdelta is not good to trade with so many bad feedbacks about it. Too slow, others got hacked their eth, so I prefer bittrex and binance better exchanges with good feedback from the users.
pokeronlinestatus

Activity: 455
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:50:07 AM

I mostly use the Poloniex to trade with the crypto. With Polo I have low withdrawal fees and there are a lot of trading coins. Less use of Cryptopia or Bittrex. And at least yobit.
You are the first person who is not recommending Bittrex for using. I haven’t use Poloniex, neither used Bitrrex nor yobit. I haven’t been to trade or investing for a long time. I take support of my friend who is catering all these tasks. But I have heard much about Bittrex, about the well being of this exchange in people and the fame it gained in such a short time with so much competition.
plastcom

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:53:13 PM

In my opinion biggest exchanges are good for converting fiat to cryptos. Later i am looking for cross cryprocurrency exchanges like Binance, bittrex etc. Hitbtc is also good but fees for withdrawal are hell lot compared to alternative ones. Cobinhood is also used for stock trading but i never used their services for exchanging cryptos. Make your own decision and goos luck in thia heavy hawkish market Smiley

This account, Xardasim is stolen !! You are a thief - please, give back !!

The information has been forwarded to cyrus - bitcointalk admin.

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
[AZBIT] Join to great asset exchange | Serious project for Real Investors & Traders | Gold,Oil,Apple,Netflix and others!
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
davida

Activity: 585
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:19:06 PM

Yobit and Poloniex had always been my choices, not until recently that I gave Kucoin trial and discovered some good potentialities in them as well, where however still has considerable charges.
BettingTips

Activity: 238

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:51:47 PM

I think you shouldn't trade on HitBTC. It's not a good exchange and there are a lot of scam reports related to this exchange. After read all report about HitBTC on this forum I didn't trade on this exchange anymore and at the moment I only trade on Binance and Bittrex only, I feel these exchanges are the best IMO.

KalaiBTC

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:45:17 AM

I am hearing from many places that HitBTC is a scam, so I would avoid it.

I am using Binance and Bittrex and both are very good. Bittrex just started accepting new users with a waitlist, so hurry up if you want to grab an account.
Exchanges are one of the pioneer factor that can make a disastrous effect on your results at the end of day. Better chose the exchange that have reliabilities with your goals and objectives. The best exchange is, one who take care of its users and not only making fruits for itself. In this scenario, yes Bittrex is helpful and best thing is they are providing your much more chances at one platform.
jeraldskie11

Activity: 1274
Merit: 356

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:31:07 AM

Last year, I'am trading in the Poloniex because its feature are so beautiful no delayed on the price and the most of all I like the mobile interface of the exchange and no lag at all. But now I am disappointed on poloniex because there are not listing coins so much and the withdrawal are very strict, if you use another address for withdrawal the transaction will pending. So now I'am using a binance for trading, their all coins that listed on their exchange is legit.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
coinscircle

Activity: 202
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:01:54 AM
Merited by elston6x (1)

I am interested in trading lesser known Cryptos, XRP, XEM, DIM, etc. I wonder what exchange you guys are using? I will be in and out trading on momentum. I love the charts Hitbtc has. And they have a large number of Crytos available, and they seem to have a lot of activity, but it seems everyone is always complaining about not getting their purchase credited, etc. To go in and out the purchase needs to go into the account instantly so it can be sold.

I have Bitcoin and Litecoin to deposit, just not sure if I want to go into Hitbtc? If anyone is trading at Hitbtc, would love to hear about it. There is no phone to talk to anyone there. Any insight / experience on Hitbtc, or other references for other exchange options is greatly appreciated.
We can see that bitcoin and altcoin prices have been rising sharply in the past few days and have made the market more active. There are many projects that are extremely good for us to trade such as XRP, NEO, ETH, BNB are very strong coin and are coin top. Recently I used to trade in Binance, as a new floor so there are many incentives, very cheap usdt charges and very fast liquidity.
RechardSmith

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:06:45 AM

I'm new in the crypto marketplace. Still, I'm analyzing about BTC. I'm planning to invest in a few days.
maydna

Activity: 2940
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:31:27 AM

I'm new in the crypto marketplace. Still, I'm analyzing about BTC. I'm planning to invest in a few days.

it's good for you if you still analyzing about bitcoin but you need to buy bitcoin if you want to invest before the price increases. I hope that you can find something good that will allow you to buy bitcoin at a lower price and don't think to sell if the price does not yet increase even if the price is down because the price will go up soon. make sure that you can find a good price to buy by watching the price at the exchanges and compare it to another exchange to get the good price.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
blackhawkeye1912

Activity: 784

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:57:07 AM

I am interested in trading lesser known Cryptos, XRP, XEM, DIM, etc. I wonder what exchange you guys are using? I will be in and out trading on momentum. I love the charts Hitbtc has. And they have a large number of Crytos available, and they seem to have a lot of activity, but it seems everyone is always complaining about not getting their purchase credited, etc. To go in and out the purchase needs to go into the account instantly so it can be sold.

I have Bitcoin and Litecoin to deposit, just not sure if I want to go into Hitbtc? If anyone is trading at Hitbtc, would love to hear about it. There is no phone to talk to anyone there. Any insight / experience on Hitbtc, or other references for other exchange options is greatly appreciated.
Hitbtc.com according to those traders who used this exchange platform, the only issues of this was the transaction fee of charge was very high, in the first place I ignored it but when I used it and withdraw from this it was true and correct the was very high so I suggest kucoin, binance, and bittrex are the good one to trade in.
bitcoinveda

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:06:41 AM

Actually i used multiple exchange for trading include HitBTC and others exchange that i used is Poloniex, Bittrex, Kucoin, Binance and Gate.io. All this exchange has big volume so you get more liquidity, and also deposit and withdrawal proccesing running smoothly so far.

Yes, these exchange already have huge potential in the market but mostly some coins will be listed in the different exchange, so we don't have any other choice but according to the coin list, we have to trade on the exchange.
btcrut2017

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:11:20 PM
Last edit: February 17, 2018, 11:34:42 PM by btcrut2017

I have register only in one exchange and that is binance. I am practicing to trade there and it is going well for me. I have not encountered any problem except those days that they upgrade their system.
arlington

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:37:19 PM

I am using hitbtc only when I want to purchase a coin which is very new and is not available in any other exchange and try to avoid it as much as I can because everytime I use it something happens like I can`t withdraw my money for a few days.
MuhNofa

Activity: 504
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:41:45 PM

I am now tranding on the Bittrex exchange. why bittrex ?? because there I think the safety is stronger and the price movement is quite fast
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:58:40 AM

I used to use hitbtc but it gave me a hard time , now i trade on binance and kucoin , depends on what kind of trader u are suggestions are different , if u are a short trader or a long time holder , i am a long time holder , the only thing i can say , never buy a coin which just exist in just one exchange , for ex Jesus Coin is a total shit coin , coz it gets manipulated by whales in there!

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
yhoga45

Activity: 294
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:17:01 AM

I’m use my local exchanger thats called vip btcoin indonesia. But I have another account because sometime I’m sell my mining coins. But I’m sad -_- when I want to start trading the price go down very dip. So I’m just holding it  Angry.
jsrenthourse

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:01:13 AM

I think there are a lot of reputable and quality digital money exchanges around the world, but in recent times, there is a very hot trading floor even though it's only been running. That is the Chinese trading platform, Binance trading platform. Although a new floor, but trading volume is extremely large, there are many trading accounts are created every day, in addition to the speed of transaction is very fast charge is extremely reasonable.
cryptobull3

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:13:31 AM

i trade on bittrex and binanace , bittrex is good but doesn't have some good coins like ICX , you better forget Hitbtc , It doesn't have a good reputation , it has some shit coins like Dim coin in it too , kucoin is not bad but i think best choices are binanace and bittrex.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
cpoer2011

Activity: 560
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:19:52 AM

I still don't trade at HitBTC because I traded most on Bittrex, Cryptopia, Kucoin, Bitcoin.co.id. That's exchangers I used to trading the crypto. Most i like to trade on Bittrex, so far I don't get any problem when trading there, easy to follow and learn. Thanks
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: