Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 02:26:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where are you trading?  (Read 19571 times)
mudasarali43

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:17:20 PM

I have some old and some new coins for trading i like to trade by using Eth and also i am holding some Eth, Sc , Dgb, okcash,
and in some new coins list i am holding
WRC
CRPT
GLA
duc4487

Activity: 131
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:22:22 PM

i am trading at okex and binance,i think binance have fee low  when you pay fee by bnb,and i trading at okex because i can buy bcd at low price,2 exchange is very reputation and easy to use interface,now i see the coss exchange have lowest fee when you withdrawn with 0.001,i think this is lowest fee for withdrawn,sometime I use etherdelta because i don't pay fee withdrawn,i can save fee withdrawn
piter_wip12592

Activity: 219

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:44:19 PM

i am trading at okex and binance,i think binance have fee low  when you pay fee by bnb,and i trading at okex because i can buy bcd at low price,2 exchange is very reputation and easy to use interface,now i see the coss exchange have lowest fee when you withdrawn with 0.001,i think this is lowest fee for withdrawn,sometime I use etherdelta because i don't pay fee withdrawn,i can save fee withdrawn
I am also trading on binance, but I will transfer my money to another trading platform, binance has made me very angry because it is too slow at times when I want to sell. I do not seem to have access to my account at peak times.
bitcoinzen

Merit: 11

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:24:22 PM

i trade in 2 exchanger one is bittrex and next one is binance i feel safe only in these two exchangers and i hold few coins in kucoin as well and i hold coins in myetherwallt
jems

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:57:06 PM

I am interested in trading lesser known Cryptos, XRP, XEM, DIM, etc. I wonder what exchange you guys are using? I will be in and out trading on momentum. I love the charts Hitbtc has. And they have a large number of Crytos available, and they seem to have a lot of activity, but it seems everyone is always complaining about not getting their purchase credited, etc. To go in and out the purchase needs to go into the account instantly so it can be sold.

I have Bitcoin and Litecoin to deposit, just not sure if I want to go into Hitbtc? If anyone is trading at Hitbtc, would love to hear about it. There is no phone to talk to anyone there. Any insight / experience on Hitbtc, or other references for other exchange options is greatly appreciated.
I often use different exchanges every day because I often do arbitrage where I play with price difference in every market. but so far I think the market that makes me comfortable is Binance.
FalcoonRed

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:58:46 PM

a lot of websites to trade and trusted but I think that kumplit is forkdelta and etherdelta, but because my country has its own trading website, I often trade there www.indodax.co.id
Stavri

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:12:08 PM

i was using poloniex last year but nowadays binance has the best volume for most of the altcoins so i have been trading on binance for long. it is centralized and not totally safe but i dont have any other option yet.
nadyn

Activity: 714
Merit: 287

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:22:37 PM

I trade on many exchanges, I want to allocate Binance, Bittrex and, Bitstamp, I try to keep the coins on the Ledger Nano S. Wink
sopromat

Activity: 353

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:37:50 PM

I am trading a lot on Binance and I am satisfied with the quality of Binance. The new altcoin on Binance has grown tremendously, which is a chance for investors who are not involved in ICO projects to get good altcoin on Binance.
ovcijisir

Activity: 1494
Merit: 333

🐪

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 10:42:56 PM

Try trading on Cryptopia. There are many less known coins and tokens there. I have good experience with them most of the time.

huige007

Activity: 887
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:18:44 PM

i trade in 2 exchanger one is bittrex and next one is binance i feel safe only in these two exchangers and i hold few coins in kucoin as well and i hold coins in myetherwallt
Well for me, I think Bittrex always suits. Reason is, this exchange is really so helping. Getting in this business world and then start thinking and learning about trading and investing could get you much more tension. Then the supreme headache comes when you think about where to trade. While Bittrex keeps you away from all such tensions and mind hurts. It is so simple and user friendly.
Luckym7

Activity: 216
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:26:15 AM

Most of the people want to best platform for his trading. When I know about trading on that time I’m use only bittrex because on that time I’m search in google and found a best platform that was bittrex. Now a days I’m use another trading platform that is binance. If you read binance review you can found it’s details, I think both are good platform so I’m use both trading platform for my trading.
bettercrypto

Activity: 1386
Merit: 270

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 07:09:21 AM

I am interested in trading lesser known Cryptos, XRP, XEM, DIM, etc. I wonder what exchange you guys are using? I will be in and out trading on momentum. I love the charts Hitbtc has. And they have a large number of Crytos available, and they seem to have a lot of activity, but it seems everyone is always complaining about not getting their purchase credited, etc. To go in and out the purchase needs to go into the account instantly so it can be sold.

I have Bitcoin and Litecoin to deposit, just not sure if I want to go into Hitbtc? If anyone is trading at Hitbtc, would love to hear about it. There is no phone to talk to anyone there. Any insight / experience on Hitbtc, or other references for other exchange options is greatly appreciated.
I don't use Hitbtc because somebody told me that it was a scam. I am using right now the kucoin exchange, it is a Singaporean exchange where I can smoothly do whatever I want. I am also comfortable that my account is secured because it requires 2FA or google authenticator in order to access the exchange. I like kucoin rather hitbtc.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
sedahan13

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:46:36 AM

For the better use exchange that has the biggest daily volume like Binance and Okex so you can get high liquidity and faster transaction buy and sell. Personal i used all these exchange and they are trusted exchange with great customer support. I have been used HitBTC , this exchange also nice one but they has lower daily volume and slow customer support.

│▌██████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ██████▐│
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│   TELEGRAM   │    TWITTER    │     REDDIT     │    MEDIUM    │
putrisa

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:59:02 AM

I usually trade in a place that has a very high trading volume because with a market that has a high volume then the coin movement is there so fast that you can get a lot of benefits from utilizing the price movement. I think binance is the best place and place that has a very high daily trading volume.
yua_na

Activity: 434
Merit: 175

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:17:31 AM

i trade on these exchanger :
1. indodax : because i have used it from 2014 when its name bitcoin.co.id and i can easily withdraw my fund to my local bank.
2. binance : because bnb have the finest mobile apps for trading.
3. bittrex : old exchanger which still exist untill today and i have no issue for using it for four years.
4. idex.market : i use it for trading erc20 token which not listed on those exchanger above. ( i am not using etherdelta anymore after DNS hijacked )
Ejanend

Activity: 460
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:55:01 PM

Most of the people want to best platform for his trading. When I know about trading on that time I’m use only bittrex because on that time I’m search in google and found a best platform that was bittrex. Now a days I’m use another trading platform that is binance. If you read binance review you can found it’s details, I think both are good platform so I’m use both trading platform for my trading.
When it comes to that of choosing of any of the trading exchange amongst several other trading exchanges, then the only name which you will hear most of the time and from most of the experienced traders will be no other than that of the bittrex trading exchange and that there is nothing much to be surprised about it because bittrex trading exchange has managed to earn a very good name and that it is the most extensively used trading exchange.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
billknight

Activity: 197
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:13:49 PM

I often use big exchanges like KuCoin, Bittrex, and Binance. That is three great exchanges and very prestigious. HitBTC I will never use this exchange. Because this exchange is not safe
rawafe

Activity: 170

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:03:33 PM

In my opinion, bittrex is better for me. There are a lot of coins and I think it is safe.
I also use Kraken because it is easy for me to change €.
political1907

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:15:52 PM

I slowly stop using the central exchanges. I am trying to use Idex, waves dex or other decentralized exchanges. Because I don't want to reinforce central institutions when there is a world where decentralized institutions take place. Yes, decentralized exchanges are very bad, but they will be strengthened as we support them. And indeed we will have created a decentralized ecosystem in accordance with the structure of the blockchain.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: