Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 11:30:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where are you trading?  (Read 19569 times)
sumanto

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:32:09 AM

I usually trade in a place that has a very high trading volume because I see a place of exchange that has a daily trading volume is very high then it can provide a lot of profits for you.
Aris novianto

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:32:55 AM

currently I trade in bitcoin, because BTC's market price is very good, I often get a profit if investing in bitcoin coins, if you want to profit in investing in bitcoin trading market.

CCN    CUSTOMCONTRACT.NETWORK      CCN   
We Provide The Best Smart    Facebook Twitter  Telegram
Contract Services    ▰▰▰     Service Thread    Whitepaper
Nunoluck

Activity: 452
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:40:23 AM

I prefer like to trade bitcoin and fiat, it's safer for me. I saw many token price that fell during the past month, trading bitcoin and fiat pair is much more profitable because the risk of loss money is small. We all sure that bitcoin price will keep rise so atleast we know where the price will go in the future.

maydna

Activity: 2968
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:50:28 AM

I still trying to trade in binance and I think the market move so fast because I see that there is many people move their balance to binance. but I also trade in bittrex too since I have many coins on that site. sometimes in bittrex and binance get pumps in many coins so I think we can make a big profit with this. maybe you don't have to go in hitbtc because in that site if you want to withdraw your coin, you need to pay a high fee and you need to be patient to see the transaction is completed.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Ifamily

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:44:14 AM

Coinex. BINANCE. HUOBI
metribitcoin

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:19:04 AM

Yes good customer support is one of criteria of exchanges that i used it. Now many exchanges offer good customer support and we can contact them only from telegram so we can ask and get answer as soon as possible. Personally i used 4 different exchanges , those is Binance, Gate.io, Okex and Bibox. All these exchanges has great customer support and also smaller trading fee.
hungsanh2512

Activity: 437

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:37:50 AM

I often trade on HitBTC but its charge is too expensive, transaction is not much and slow. If you want to switch another transaction page, minimum amount that you must have $ 100 to be transferred, transfer finished more than $ 30 . Hate !
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:20:44 AM

I started on yobit, later I change them for poloniex, now I`m everywhere. Its how things work in cryptoworld, if you are active and you wish good pair you need to change your exchange from time to time. Kucoin and Binance are my latest choices, but I never miss a chance to come back to my original exchanges, where I started. Its where I trade, if you ask me for my pairs answers is what draw my attention. I`m mid term trader and I look to invest in projects wait some time and sell when price rise, I wait for months if I have to, and some coins I have for years, I missed chance to sell in December on top now I wait next peak for them.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
JohnWick_Bitcoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:19:21 AM

Do not use HITBTC as long as you want to lose your money in there, just like the other guy in here said. They are full of issues at the moment and you can easily lose all your money in there. It is better to try to avoid that one instead of putting all your funds in there.
I am interested in trading lesser known Cryptos, XRP, XEM, DIM, etc. I wonder what exchange you guys are using? I will be in and out trading on momentum. I love the charts Hitbtc has.

I highly prefer for all the new traders to use kucoin because it did not get any problem in the long run so it get a good reputation in public.
Missterio

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:26:17 AM

Trade on good exchanges of binance huobi and you will never have problems.
ratna altika

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:30:38 AM

I'm trading only at the most popular exchanges, such as Bittrex, Poloniex, Kukoin. First of all, I advise you to pass the verification before you start trading
thet

Activity: 322
Merit: 110

elysian.finance

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:47:59 AM

I am trading right now with Binance and Poloniex.  Because those are the easiest exchange sites that i love.  It is more easy to used with my trading skills.

TopT3ns

Activity: 2604
Merit: 572

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:13:01 PM

I am trading right now with Binance and Poloniex.  Because those are the easiest exchange sites that i love.  It is more easy to used with my trading skills.
Poloniex is good, there are so many coins that really often to get pumped and dumped in a short time. and it is easy to use even for new traders. i still use Poloniex until now because i already comfort in there

shakil9696

Activity: 58

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:08:56 PM

I Think Binance And Cryptopia.nz Is The best exchange For trading
I Most Love Binance Because  Binance gave Me Best experience
And Also love Stock exchange And Crex24 Cool
Elmer1

Activity: 109

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:20:31 PM

I am interested in trading lesser known Cryptos, XRP, XEM, DIM, etc. I wonder what exchange you guys are using? I will be in and out trading on momentum. I love the charts Hitbtc has. And they have a large number of Crytos available, and they seem to have a lot of activity, but it seems everyone is always complaining about not getting their purchase credited, etc. To go in and out the purchase needs to go into the account instantly so it can be sold.

I have Bitcoin and Litecoin to deposit, just not sure if I want to go into Hitbtc? If anyone is trading at Hitbtc, would love to hear about it. There is no phone to talk to anyone there. Any insight / experience on Hitbtc, or other references for other exchange options is greatly appreciated.
Are you aware of recent changes made on hitbtc? they're now charging fee for deposits (https://blog.hitbtc.com/introducing-deposit-fees-for-bitcoin/). they're also charging outrageous fee on withdrawals on some tokens. i would advice to stay away from hitbtc, register on binance!

Base on my friend expirience I would like to introduce another trading platform, Bitstamp.net
Bitstamp.net provides customers with easy-to-use, fast and convenient transaction support. The safety of the Bitstamp platform is very high due to the combination of the best security methods with MultiSig technology for hot wallet, cold storage is fully guaranteed. In which more than 98% of the customer's BTC is kept in safe cold storage. In addition, Bitstamp has other security features, such as two-factor authentication and email confirmation, to enhance the security of your account.
Bitstamp's CEO, Nejc KodriÄ, is known to be a member of the Bitcoin community and the company was created for the purpose of developing Bitcoin, including enhancing account security.
AleSergio

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:24:10 PM

Where to trade depends on where the token us listed. However,trading required more experience and time before you can really again. Whatever, you want depends on the token and team when it  is listed.
Agree with you the first thing you look at where the tokens are listed, after you take the best one from the list, by analyzing, looking on some reviews and the concept of the website. Mostly i prefer Kraken for daily tradings others for holding.

▄▄▄▄▄           
       ▄▄███████████▄▄     
   ▄▄███████████████████▄▄ 
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████
████      ▀██▀  ▀██  ████████
████  ███   █    ██  ████████
████       █  ██  █  ████████
████  ███            ████████
████         █████        ███
█████████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████▀▀ 
       ▀▀███████████▀▀     
            ▀▀▀▀▀           
.BUYANYLIGHT.

HSRP

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:46:10 PM

Poloniex is good, there are so many coins that really often to get pumped and dumped in a short time. and it is easy to use even for new traders. i still use Poloniex until now because i already comfort in there
I often trade on Binance because it really has a lot of incentives for investors. Binance has a friendly interface, easy to use, integrated trading tools, low transaction fees and very good investor support. I am satisfied with the quality of Binance.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Aion2n

Activity: 700
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:47:40 PM

As for beginner, I can recommend to you Binance, KuKoin, Poloniex are good exchanges, which are easy to trade. Also, the exchange where new coins are listing Bilaxy https://bilaxy.com/
But I want to tell you that the more experienced you become, the more exchanges you will trade. So register on different exchanges, later you will need them. Prices on different exchanges are often different. Therefore, if you need to sell some kind of coin, you will have to choose the exchange where its price is now highest, send your coins there and there to sell them. Moreover, sometimes pump coins on some exchanges, so you can send your coins there and there to sell them at a high price. There are also promising coins that are traded only on decentralized exchanges such as: https://idex.market (eth erc-20), https://switcheo.exchange/ (neo nep-5)
Crypto_Spike_Factor

Activity: 125

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:04:18 PM

For a beginner, the best exchange right now is Binance as it has a lot of perks which would help the understanding of newcomers in the cryptocurrency market. Though, I would recommend abcc exchange as it has no fees for any transaction made n the website.
canadinhano

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:07:58 PM

I trade pretty much everywhere, depending on the coin I'm holding. They are traded in any place. So I do not care about that place.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: