Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:31:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where are you trading?  (Read 19568 times)
malah

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:42:47 AM

I trade depending on where the token I have is in the list of exchangers so I will sell my tokens there but I usually trade in binance because I think binance has a fast trading movement

princerepon

Activity: 980
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 12:24:14 PM

I am interested in trading lesser known Cryptos, XRP, XEM, DIM, etc. I wonder what exchange you guys are using? I will be in and out trading on momentum. I love the charts Hitbtc has. And they have a large number of Crytos available, and they seem to have a lot of activity, but it seems everyone is always complaining about not getting their purchase credited, etc. To go in and out the purchase needs to go into the account instantly so it can be sold.

I have Bitcoin and Litecoin to deposit, just not sure if I want to go into Hitbtc? If anyone is trading at Hitbtc, would love to hear about it. There is no phone to talk to anyone there. Any insight / experience on Hitbtc, or other references for other exchange options is greatly appreciated.

Yes its very important to choose your crypto exchange for trading. actually first you decide witch coin you are gonna start trading. then take a look that witch exchange large number of your trading coin available. then you can use it. binance, bittrex, polonix, hitbtc are really good exchange for trading.
Obama07

Activity: 228
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:02:04 PM

In this online industry there are lots of platform for start trading. If you want to start cryptocurrency trading so you can use bittrex and binance because both are very trusted platform for cryptocurrency trading. If you want to start binary trading so you can choose IQ option because it is a most popular and very trusted binary trading platform. Before I work in this platform but at the moment I work full time in cryptocurrency trading platform. I am use bittrex and binance and I suggest for everyone to use this platform.
FastSlots

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:14:40 PM

HitBtc has many negative reviews. Though I haven't faced any problem in HitBtc but many people lost their coin and BTC from hitbtc. If you want to trade in Hitbtc then never deposit a big amount. You can trade in Hitbtc by 1K USD Maximum. There are many exchanges are live now, you can see in coinmarketcap, which Exchange has good volume and which exchange is bad!
Jesper30

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:04:36 PM

HitBtc has many negative reviews. Though I haven't faced any problem in HitBtc but many people lost their coin and BTC from hitbtc. If you want to trade in Hitbtc then never deposit a big amount. You can trade in Hitbtc by 1K USD Maximum. There are many exchanges are live now, you can see in coinmarketcap, which Exchange has good volume and which exchange is bad!

The problem about HITBTC are the withdrawal fees! They are crazy. I prefer Kucoin, Binance and Cobinhood. Sometimes I use Tidex, coss and idex. Now I'll try bilaxy. Has anyone of you expierences with bilaxy?

goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:42:06 PM

The problem about HITBTC are the withdrawal fees! They are crazy. I prefer Kucoin, Binance and Cobinhood. Sometimes I use Tidex, coss and idex. Now I'll try bilaxy. Has anyone of you expierences with bilaxy?

Yes, Kucoin is the best friendly used and most of the altcoins has a big volume, so you don't have to worry to play buy and sell altcoins. And about HITBTC i just new about it, I'm glad to read this topic to warned about HITBTC problem.
mangsitin

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 12:34:01 AM

I personally am a trader who always sees trading volume that occurs for 24 hours, usually I used to choose to trade on the Bittrex exchange market because the trading volume for 24 hours is very large, but for now Bittrex has experienced a very large decrease in trading volume, so that many people from the Bittrex market moved to Binance, and I myself took steps to trade and this time with the Binance market.
Maricel2017

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 03:16:49 AM

I personally am a trader who always sees trading volume that occurs for 24 hours, usually I used to choose to trade on the Bittrex exchange market because the trading volume for 24 hours is very large, but for now Bittrex has experienced a very large decrease in trading volume, so that many people from the Bittrex market moved to Binance, and I myself took steps to trade and this time with the Binance market.
I do not do 24 hours monitoring for trading, and i do not think it is required to give all your time in this method, me i used binance and nexybit for my trading, i feel safe in this both trading site easy to do withdrawal and deposit and i also like in nexybit is their coin mining which has a big help to increase your income in their site.

MMS2017

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 03:37:33 AM

I want to trade when time is good and i do personal trading like if my friend need some coins so i just transfer them the coins and they pay me some money for that and if we trade through exchanges then we can pay some commission to them for transaction.

❰❰❰ GREENPAPER █████   TERRAGREEN   █████  ANN THREAD ❱❱❱
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
Telegram Twitter    ICO Website    Reddit    Medium
mkhadazz

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 03:47:01 AM

for now it seems like the best place of exchange and can provide a lot of benefits only in binance, because the exchange has very fast coin price movements and the trading volume is also very large so that it will make you quickly make a profit.
ringgo96

Activity: 1568
Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 04:00:45 AM

We certainly trade in an exchange platform that has a large volume of profit. and a rapid increase or decrease in trading. so indeed that is very important example is. binance and huobi which I think is good

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Irish Lion

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 07:36:31 AM

You should try Binance. The sign-up is free, it’s one of the largest and trustable exchanges available and it has a friendly user-interface.

Also, most of the coins you would like to trade are listed there already.
Genamant

Activity: 730
Merit: 102

Trphy.io

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 04:40:21 PM

I am interested in trading lesser known Cryptos, XRP, XEM, DIM, etc. I wonder what exchange you guys are using? I will be in and out trading on momentum. I love the charts Hitbtc has. And they have a large number of Crytos available, and they seem to have a lot of activity, but it seems everyone is always complaining about not getting their purchase credited, etc. To go in and out the purchase needs to go into the account instantly so it can be sold.

I have Bitcoin and Litecoin to deposit, just not sure if I want to go into Hitbtc? If anyone is trading at Hitbtc, would love to hear about it. There is no phone to talk to anyone there. Any insight / experience on Hitbtc, or other references for other exchange options is greatly appreciated.

i also do not recommend that exchange HITBTC , i heard a lot of stolen funds unfortunately one is a friend of mine. he lost almost 10000usd. So i decided to transfer my funds in Binance.

tarable

Activity: 1258
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 05:19:58 PM

i am using binance for long time there have been no problem so far all good.
so am I from last year until now it remains the binance that I use because the volume of exchange is very good and fast so that many people use
cryptorima

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 01:53:10 PM

Actually I'm currently using Binance exchange for trading. Because there have big volume and instant transaction. Also others Service good too.
katerina5643

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 01:58:48 PM

I am really interested in trading and have a big experience in this sphere . So i chose the platform very carefully  and in conclusion i found Monfex and still trade there.
Kocret02

Activity: 1148
Merit: 250

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 02:41:05 PM

for myself when trading I chose binance as one of the best exchanges at the moment. because I see if I'm in binance I can get the best volume and a good price

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Mehr Sher

Activity: 206
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 11:37:27 PM

I do use Coinbase and few other such exchanges but my priority is to use Trading Brokers. As I feel it gives you freedom and comfort to work the way you want. Now this is something that’s almost not doable otherwise. So this is where and why my preference is this and I am also currently trading with companies like FreshForex, Exness and few others. It’s comfortable and gives you more options to work your way through doing everything.
bcoinseliot

Activity: 66

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 01:48:04 PM

I'm trading on CEX. The reason why I chose this trading platform is that it allows buying cryptos with credit or debit cards. And I like that the exchange never stops and keeps on improving its service. For example, a few months ago they launched their own infobot, https://t.me/CexIoInfoBot, that allows its users to be updated about the price changes.
serantepe

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 08:22:10 PM

I like to trade on Bitmax and Binance. At Bitfinex it is very convenient to engage in margin trading.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: