Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 07:47:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you living a healthy life? How?  (Read 637 times)
ferall

Activity: 672
Merit: 265

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:26:58 PM

Don’t drink or smoke
Eat well
Exercise
Drink plenty of water
GamerPapaRoach5

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:57:13 PM

Sounds weird but after a hard days work when I kiss my wife all the stress vaporises.
BlinkLifeHippo

Activity: 97
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:58:46 PM

Have a healthy food avoiding junks and keep company with whom you feel light and free.
jesuismarc

Activity: 23

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:18:42 PM

If I can earn 100k from crpyto, I would probably have a healthy life LOL.
chokomenia

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:49:45 PM

I pray well, exercise well, eat well, infact i do everything well and accordingly

Cindy_Camelia

Activity: 22

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:36:17 AM

yes I live a healthy life with everyday sports, keeping the diet, sleeping regularly ..
because healthy is expensive .. with our healthy life our life seemed light
susumilo

Activity: 48

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:54:26 AM

I am always planning to have a healthy life but it is very hard to quit such lifestyle; i am working on it slowly...i started in reducing the visit in fast food and starting to add food and vegetable in my plate.

es, because healthy is very important, healthy can not be purchased at any price.
treating a disease is very difficult, we better maintain health and try to prevent a disease by living a healthy diet and always exercise.
hailtheking

Activity: 41

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:16:25 AM

I'm living a healthy life by making myself free from stress, anxieties, and worries.
crisgreen70

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:57:57 AM

NO. Huhu. Maybe, after this stressful year, I'll try to live with a healthier life. <3

Anyway, if you are looking for any hardware parts of your computer, please visit our site https://www.sulitipid.com.ph - Philippine free online Classified ads. and share to your friends!! thank you.
Topher65g

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:32:37 AM

I have started venturing into a more healthier path more than a year ago. I started with pushing myself to wake up early and walk and jog for at least an hour eventually increasing the time spent outdoors by as much as two hours or another thirty minutes spent on walking. I suggest doing this outdoors somewhere with a bit of a ten to twenty minute distance so that you would not feel lazy right away and just get home. Then upon getting home I would push myself to do a bit of a body workout. The Nike training app helped me a lot on this as it offers easy ten to as much as thirty minute full body workouts that are not very difficult but still effective. The workout and cardio then really helped me condition my mind and body for the rest of the day. Due to the effort spent in the exercise, I was more mindful of what I ate throughout the day and even opted for more healthier options. So I must say starting with even little exercise is a start on trying to be healthy not just on a physical aspect but also mentally. I also found my emotional being improved after going for long walks or short runs after only a week.
Mrcucubaux

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:24:26 PM

No I eat junk food every day I have got to stop as well and live a healthy lifestyle
mason13

Activity: 159
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:05:35 PM

Partially. I am not drinking alcohole or smoke. Veeery rarely eating burgers or drinking cola. Commonly I am eating healthy food. But I am so nervous all the time (often because of bitcoin price lol). I am stressing a lot  Cry And that is not healthy...
rudigerletterma

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:43:26 PM

not much. I train, train much, but if I am sad I cant stop drinking Sad
TheBraveDesolator

Activity: 38

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:07:16 PM

Before, I was fat. I tend to eat 5 times a day, each meal has three cups of rice, and I drink softdrinks on a regular basis.

Now, I learn how to control it. I don't drink softdrinks anymore. I stayed away from sweets. I eat less rice and more on veggies. Also did ketogenic + intermittent fasting but I can't.  Grin

capoklhok

Activity: 163

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:19:43 PM

If you think I live a healthy life with a way to exercise every day, so that our hearts stay healthy, do not smoke and drink alcohol is a tip We must guard, Because healthy is expensive, so we continue to maintain a healthy diet, , sleeping on time, so we will live healthy and our body is always fresh and Fit nantianya ..
polozsanya

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:41:15 PM

Ha дaный мoмeнт y мeня paбoтa oчeнь aктивнaя c бoльшoй физичecкoй нaгpyзкoй, пoэтoмy y мeня нe пoлyчaeтcя жить здopoвoй жизнью. Bcлeдcтвии нeпpaвeльнoe питaниe, плюc вpeдныe пpивычки.
stroup.bryan

Activity: 61

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:56:27 PM

Very sure! Going on regular check ups, exercising plus good nutrition are the contributing factors of how I'm living a healthy life.
Yes, I drink more than 8 glasses of water everyday (alkaline water). I love fruits, vegetable, exercise twice a week. I taking herbals for detox toxins and for balancing.
Talentless

Activity: 26

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:21:31 PM

Well i am trying to start being healthy, but i have some bad habits with energy drinks and soda, fast food is something i cant dodge that much as well, i am by no means unfit, but i started to feel if i keep such lifestyle for long enough i will feel the results in a couple of years. Its really hard nowadays to be healthy, too much temptation and its so convenient to just save some time and grab some junk.
Dimon8

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:25:12 PM

Mнoгo двигaюcь, нe пью aлкoгoль, пью мнoгo пpocтoй вoды, eм мнoгo фpyктoв и oвoщeй.
Jhoncarl

Activity: 55

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:00:57 AM

stop eating fast food and junk food, and eating nutritious meals,
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: