Bitcoin Forum
September 24, 2024, 02:14:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Campaign  (Read 2552 times)
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 05:45:08 AM

transalation campaign is very difficult in competing speed for applications. the portfolio becomes the value of whether our submission is approved or not. however it was worth. keep trying to be approved. or you can follow the signature campaign. it's worth too.
Rkss4

Activity: 980
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:20:55 AM

Best campaign depends on its roadmap, pre ico, ico, team management, media communications,.. In this concept for my eye kryll_io campaign managed by Deadly is the best campaign.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌     Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬
ghosong

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:58:03 AM

the best campaign we can see from his team of experienced and see his white paper we must be careful in choosing the campaign, and also the manager who has long been a bounty manager
minneicowmi

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:06:46 AM

Marinecoin - the coin Marinecoin is great coin .You can get 20000MTC free acquainted with the rules by this link. marineco.in/ICO/.. Join it right now and we expect the price increase on marinecoin.one of My favorite ICO marineco.in that I’m promoting for them because it’s really potential.Payment System in Internet Artificial Intelligence (AI) of Things (IoT). time dilution technology. time dilution technology - artificial intelligence - self sustaining - community - fair distribution - iot
big_ICO

Activity: 24

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:30:36 AM

You will to work hard for a few days, but in return you will receive a lot of money from this campaign.
big_ICO

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:32:56 AM

Marinecoin - the coin Marinecoin is great coin .You can get 20000MTC free acquainted with the rules by this link. marineco.in/ICO/.. Join it right now and we expect the price increase on marinecoin.one of My favorite ICO marineco.in that I’m promoting for them because it’s really potential.Payment System in Internet Artificial Intelligence (AI) of Things (IoT). time dilution technology. time dilution technology - artificial intelligence - self sustaining - community - fair distribution - iot
Do not spam. You will be banned from this forum
Greenkarki

Activity: 420
Merit: 19

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:58:18 AM

Do not spam. You will be banned from this forum

It depends upon the persons needs, whether you need long time payment or weekly payment. And none is said to be best campaign. Every campaign is driven towards the marketing of crypto currencies and ICOs.  Only the pay varies.  Signature pays in BTC at times dollars and other bounties pay in either tokens or coins.  

Derrick

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:39:10 AM

A very good project found the other day, took their signature campaign. BUILDING BOWNTI campaigns long ago. I approach the analysis of projects very carefully. Meet-Bitnautic!
https://bitnautic.io/en

you can also see all the infus in my signature!
Elliemutz

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:52:45 PM

Facebook and Messenger are great communication tools but I use hangout because I don't like facebook
aliahmad12

Activity: 61

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:58:04 PM

According to me best campaigns are Hero toke, Debit, and Quahog Huh Huh
trapleireilis

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:45:13 PM

You should add Marinecoín to your list it is currently having a great ico.  They are using time dilution technology to insure the fair distribution of 9 billion .MTC..  20,000 .MTC. for each promotion task completed.  Artificial intelligence manages the ico in a dev-less manner.  Finish the proof of promotion objective and artificial intelligence checks it and then rewards 20,000 .MTC. each time.  Great chance to get in the foundation of a iot machine to machine based blockchain.  See more here marineco.ín/ico
Ajithpk

Activity: 93

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:23:22 PM

Many projects invite bounty hunters for promote their project. If you think any project has high potential you can use your signature for that and write a article. If it has medium interest you can do social media campaign
valtum

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:46:40 PM

Hi. jOin Welocal bounty campaign and airdrop. It is good.
Nana99

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:48:45 PM

Good bounty and airdrop is LuckyToken. Join this campaign.
chaoscoinz

Activity: 1150
Merit: 260

☆Gaget-Pack☆

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:30:28 PM

All projects suggest to take part in their campaign.
Can you advice me the best one to earn, please?
Now I take part in costal media network campaigns such as Twitter and telegram. But l would like to try translation. Is it worth doing?
This question is a bit broad, so the answer will be subjective all around, no matter how it's answered.

Translation bounties are hard to be accepted into unless you have a track record/ list of translations you've made for campaigns already. There are numerous members here with the translation credentials already under their belt, and they usually translate for bounties frequently, so expect some serious competition when applying.
    If you have a resume consistent in bounty campaign translations you've made, you may have a decent shot at being accepted as a translator.

Any way, good luck on your venture!

MeongElek

Activity: 418
Merit: 10

"simply getting the job done"

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:15:24 AM

All projects suggest to take part in their campaign.
Can you advice me the best one to earn, please?
Now I take part in costal media network campaigns such as Twitter and telegram. But l would like to try translation. Is it worth doing?
I think the translation campaign in bounty program has a huge advantage. When compared to social media campaigns like twitter, facebook, and telegram, then a larger campaign of translation. But to follow the translation campaign, you have to be experienced in translation. Your experience can be proven with links written on the Thread board. Then the bounty manager agreed.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
doctor_vu

Activity: 40

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:14:56 AM

The people you heard about the new cool exchange CryptoHit ?
Now there is a good airdrop!
zakariajaki

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:26:07 AM

why not many opportunities here, I think just try it all, do not just be a translater, bounty signature, social media, even if need be a developer, all free here depending on the person who wishes or not, of course before referring there whether according to personal ability , to be a translater must be fast and cause translater first choice and opportunity is very limited, hopefully useful, success and keep the spirit
Veviene0417

Activity: 97

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:35:54 PM

I think signature campaign is the best. We can earn a lot of money later. It takes a lot of risk but surprises awaits in the future. Try it now. We can learn more about the campaign.
lagabara

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:04:47 PM

The best campaigns are translate, articles, video reviews, signatures. But to get it must have a good skill. If the signature campaign must be Jr. member rank until the legendary, if already reached legendary earnings will be many. Social media campaigns can also run and get a lot of results if our account has a friend or a lot of followers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: