Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:38:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Campaign  (Read 2506 times)
jusjeruk

Activity: 83
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:14:02 AM

Of course, you can take a part in every bounty campaign in one project. That way you can get more pay. If you have many times, try to join in several projects, take part in the campaign that you master. Because it's rather difficult to determine which project which is worth, so with joining in several projects where knows one of them is worth.And for translate campaign you can join on Juno bounty, this bounty just entered the second week, relate to thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php? topic = 4976564.0
olarrtt

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 06:59:43 AM

All projects suggest to take part in their campaign.
Can you advice me the best one to earn, please?
Now I take part in costal media network campaigns such as Twitter and telegram. But l would like to try translation. Is it worth doing?

Now I take part in costal media network campaigns such as Twitter and telegram. But l would like to try translation. Is it worth doing?

How is about the signature campaign, have you ever tried it? one of the channel you can earn

Please kindly elaborate more on the signature campaign
I wanna try it out
triat

Activity: 1176
Merit: 282

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:58:38 AM

Translation campaigns are good for you guys if you are starting to build up your portfolio. You can't just work on it as a translator but you can work for it in a lifetime as a translator. But the usual thing that happens is you have many competitors of reserving the translation part of the campaign so you have be the first for your local.
On my mind really best campaign translation. For MTC ANN, Cube ANN and Bounty translations I have really big payments. More 3000 dollars for this campaigns/ I do all translations 3 hours.
torry28
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:07:16 AM

Translation campaigns are good for you guys if you are starting to build up your portfolio. You can't just work on it as a translator but you can work for it in a lifetime as a translator. But the usual thing that happens is you have many competitors of reserving the translation part of the campaign so you have be the first for your local.
On my mind really best campaign translation. For MTC ANN, Cube ANN and Bounty translations I have really big payments. More 3000 dollars for this campaigns/ I do all translations 3 hours.
You did all translated only in 3 hours? You should be use google translate tools to make your translation become easier (it's impossible to translate ANN thread only in 3 hours without those tools).

krm4700

Activity: 490
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:00:03 AM

multiple campaigns It's very hard to find the best among these. because the project is sometimes paused or delayed. sometimes even the best campaign is not even trading in the stock market. Our efforts are in vain

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
Cliarbikr

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:18:20 PM

I talked with people who translate. It's really profitable, but it's very difficult to get into the participants. It is necessary that you have already done work for example

IRONX         
 THE BEST IN TRADING     |     THE BEST IN CRYPTO
Fully Regulated
MuhamadDikri

Activity: 1022
Merit: 10

Working Hard?? Working Smart!!

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 04:04:03 PM

Best campaign must have a good ico , good future in crypto currency. And good offer to each sections of the project

siganture champaign Ubex dont miss that bounty !! UBEX HUGE ICO PROJECT in this years , hardcap almost reached and token already on many exchange now ,and the ubex team will bring ubex token listed on binance exchange after ico
pedangrusak

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:43:55 PM

I will consider the percentage of tokens or coins earned, which is the biggest campaign content creation signature. while the least number of participants joining the campaign is the signature campaign. So the conclusion of the signature campaign has the maximum chance of getting tokens from the project
Mame89

Activity: 1568
Merit: 432

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:49:20 PM

Speaking about the ICO project campaign, it seems that there will never be endless as long as the world continues to spin, but to get a good campaign, we have to be really serious in choosing so that what we do is not in vain and for the best project currently underway. in my opinion and has made me decide to take part in this campaign is because Adab Solutions has advantages including this project is designed in accordance with the highest security standards and has unique technical features of key software solutions.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
NinjaCryp

Activity: 171

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:20:37 PM

If you have the knowledge and confidence with your skills. Take advantage of your strengths in translation. It's worth more than twitter, telegram a lot. However, if I'm not mistaken, translation is very difficult to get started and requires some experience with your previous translation job.
capableuwa1
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 26

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:26:22 PM

Categorically it has been seen that translation Campaign pay more than almost all of the Bounty campaigns. Yes, I can also say that it was in the past. I have discovered a new bounty campaign that participants don't actually take into consideration. The Reddit campaign, the beauty about it is that it has little allocation, little participants and more reward if done effectively. You can also dive into signature campaign as well.
Simple Plan(ned)

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:58:00 PM

If you have the knowledge and confidence with your skills. Take advantage of your strengths in translation. It's worth more than twitter, telegram a lot. However, if I'm not mistaken, translation is very difficult to get started and requires some experience with your previous translation job.
Categorically it has been seen that translation Campaign pay more than almost all of the Bounty campaigns. Yes, I can also say that it was in the past. I have discovered a new bounty campaign that participants don't actually take into consideration. The Reddit campaign, the beauty about it is that it has little allocation, little participants and more reward if done effectively. You can also dive into signature campaign as well.

A lots of Universal companies needs translator. Although the google translator is present, but this application is not 100% true to detail the communication in other language.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:40:29 PM

How long have you been into translations?

Only the ANN thread you translated right? for those ANN threads I think 3 hours is enough for someone that has been doing this for a very long time. I've seen some bounty that are paying as well with the translation of their white papers, have you done the same job before?
$3,000 for 3 hours work, you are lucky with those picks.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Freddy11

Activity: 391

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:48:31 PM

Translation and article/blog campaign is one of the highest paying campaign. Just need to look for a good paying ICO to not to waste your time and effort.
lepbagong

Activity: 2310
Merit: 121

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:31:30 AM

Translation and article/blog campaign is one of the highest paying campaign. Just need to look for a good paying ICO to not to waste your time and effort.

but I see the signature rather well than the article / blog because maybe the article / blog participant is now quite a lot and has been combined with steemit and medium. But finally it is true that you have to look for and be careful because many are scam projects and waste time.

MuhamadDikri

Activity: 1022

Working Hard?? Working Smart!!

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 03:36:22 PM

Signature bounty and Youtube videos bounty will give good payment because not many people joined that ,not like socmed like facebook and twitter more than 1K people joined socmed in every bounty now!
marites

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:20:30 PM

. Do research . Because there are so many good projects out their and you can choose one of them.
And I think the best option is to join in a signature campaign.
You can earn more profit for sure..
Oluomo16

Activity: 134

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:24:04 PM

I really like to campaign in any for any bounty campaign because there profit on it
samsul1234

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 09:26:22 AM

You can check here and believe this project is great https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4997711.0

gamechangers

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:29:59 PM

Identifying a good project to campaign for is increasingly becoming a daily challenge as so many of these projects are scam. It is painful not to get rewarded having done a campaign for a long period of time. You have to do your due diligence before joining any campaign. Translation is good as it offer bigger rewards.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: