Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:14:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Campaign  (Read 2506 times)
jakezyrus

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:09:07 PM

best campaign are now hard to find nowadays due to known reports of scamming . if not scam , most of them will only pay less because of the current market situation .

I guess finding a good campaign can also be termed as volatile because they are only dependent on the volatility of the cryptos . if cryptos value are high ,  we can also expect that good campaigns will come out but if cryptos value are down , we can also expect a cheaper paying camapigns .
goaldigger

Activity: 2366
Merit: 356

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:51:49 PM

So far youre doing good. Joining all kinds of campaigns and bounties is a good source of income. With this you can also acquire new experiences on how to earn more. I have never been to translation but i guess its also as good as a campaign is. Im sure there are also payout form to check before going to hire some translators.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Earl Ragnaar

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:12:37 PM

All projects suggest to take part in their campaign.
Can you advice me the best one to earn, please?
Now I take part in costal media network campaigns such as Twitter and telegram. But l would like to try translation. Is it worth doing?
Well it is important to look for the good bounty manager because some time the top bounty managers are will be managing the best bounties of all times. But the most important is that you should look for the team and the project and the investment of the project and the rating through different good sites.

If you are looking for the best bounty managers then look for irfan_pak10, wapinters and jamalaizaz and the amazex bounties these are he few things you should consider if you are participating in.
hermankoles

Activity: 275
Merit: 1

https://customcontract.network

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:40:09 PM

the biggest reward is the signature campaign with a fairly heavy task because 1 botcointalk account can only be joined once to complete. Furthermore, content creators and translations that have tasks are very difficult to do but rewards are still quite good. then there is a social media campaign

✮✮❯✮❯✮❯ CCN-CUSTOMCONTRACT.NETWORK ❮✮❮✮❮✮❮✮✮   (https://customcontract.network//)
wawanwawan96

Activity: 225
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:45:05 PM

translation and signatures are quite a lot to get your rewards following the translation quite difficult. You have to translate the language requested by the manager. You have to be good at translating correctly. You will get a large prize in the campaign translation.
MuhamadDikri

Activity: 1022

Working Hard?? Working Smart!!

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 03:07:09 PM

signature is good champaign with huge reward . because not many people joined for that , also yotube is good champaign too . but for youtube you must have youtube channel and subscriber minimum 1K .
Resulbil

Activity: 236

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:15:55 PM

at the moment all surprise is doing. which one is better's hard to know. gambling, such as crypto. good projects × 10 fell. icodrops projects good, such as.
shpack4

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:24:38 AM

Signature bounty and Youtube videos bounty will give good payment because not many people joined that ,not like socmed like facebook and twitter more than 1K people joined socmed in every bounty now!
with social networks agree, a bunch of people + bots = pennies. in the video, people will also get over so as to record a review of a great mind is not necessary. in articles a little bit better things are going than in the video. these translations are probably the highest paid and subscription.

STEALTHCRYPTO
═• Quantum Secure Cryptography for data protection •═
Yadstiker

Activity: 373

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:52:18 AM

signature is good champaign with huge reward . because not many people joined for that , also yotube is good champaign too . but for youtube you must have youtube channel and subscriber minimum 1K .

Every bounty projects has an allocated rewards which will be distributed into different phases of the project and it depends on how many participants will be participated to that campaign.
Bitkoyns

Activity: 1078
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:06:18 PM

not all the time signature campaign has the highest paid in every bounty, content creation also has the great allocation and sometimes signature campaign is second to the content creation but most of the time signature campaign has the huge allocation, it really depends on the team on how much they allocate on it.
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:26:03 PM

not all the time signature campaign has the highest paid in every bounty, content creation also has the great allocation and sometimes signature campaign is second to the content creation but most of the time signature campaign has the huge allocation, it really depends on the team on how much they allocate on it.

As of now you may say that chipmixer is that campaign. They were running a campaign more than 6 months as I know. I would like to know that there anything you have to say about the signature allocation on good project.

There are many campaigns available along with the good allocation. It doesn't mean that they are not good.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
voltesbit777

Activity: 910
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:52:17 PM

Now I take part in costal media network campaigns such as Twitter and telegram. But l would like to try translation. Is it worth doing?

I think you can choose telegram bounty campaign, translation and signature campaign also, try to check this dude
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4978912.0 and the second was https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5024641.0 you you can check them first before deciding in to partake on the campaign.
Vongola

Activity: 742
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:06:47 AM

As of now you may say that chipmixer is that campaign. They were running a campaign more than 6 months as I know. I would like to know that there anything you have to say about the signature allocation on good project.

There are many campaigns available along with the good allocation. It doesn't mean that they are not good.
They already running their campaign more than a year tbh, they indeed known as best and highest paid signature campaign for now.

Sometimes, very big allocation in bounty also a big warning for me. There is no way dev would put high allocation only on bounties, they are trying to scam us
andigentho

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 11:56:03 PM

For good bounty advice, you can see here: http://bounty.slavyansk.biz/, look for ICO values above 4.
if you want to try a translation, that's good, because of course there are lots of prizes, but you have to compete with others. if my advice is to take part in media articles or youtube. Good luck
natsu01

Activity: 392
Merit: 21

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:33:20 AM

Doing bounties nowadays are god option for us bounty hunters to do if we want to make money without any funds invested on any projects. All we need to do is to work hard and be patience on completing our weekly tasks in a bounty campaign/s we had participated and wait for the rewards if we are capable of it. I think translation is worth it to do even it has usually a small allocated amount of reward but fewer participants to take part in the pool.
MGBloomz

Activity: 238

Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 02:31:10 PM

Depending on your language mate. The most profitable ones will only go to people with ample experience and the rest are mostly scamcoins and that is what you´ll get for your work.
Translation has already many competitors on that bounty and you need to have connection with those bounty managers to fill the task on time. I think the best bounty will be signature if your account is above Sr. Member rank.

Mohizadja

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 06:39:55 PM

Hello everybody!

We are proudly present you a new cryptocurrency exchange https://wacdaq.pro

In the nearest future we are planning to be added to coinmarketcap.com list, and we prepared a special listing offer for only 10 tokens who will be the first to apply!

Our offer includes:

1. Listing your token on the wacdaq.pro for free (no additional payments required)
2. Our market maker robot
3. Accounts with 0 commissions for market maker

For listing your project on our exchange for free please provide us the following information:

- Token/Coin name:
- Token/Coin ticker:
- Platform: (ETH or EOS etc.):
- Contract address (for ERC20):
- Link to block explorer:
- Bitcointalk topic:
- Social links:

Please feel free to send the information to p.lockman@wacdaq.pro!

https://wacdaq.pro
https://twitter.com/wacdaq
mey466

Activity: 368

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 09:05:50 PM

signature is the best capamign and it gives you lot of money.
I agree with you, the translator is indeed a short job but is at risk if there is an error in the translation, for those who are clever it might be said an easy job just try it if you are able
erdemdio

Activity: 191

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 01:36:30 PM

You can join simdaq signature campaing
 They give exktra tokens for each post you made also smq tokens are listed in 2 exchanges for now and they have a working product. Seems like a hidden gem at waves platform
Tiana1

Activity: 150

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 05:49:52 PM

I think the best bounty campaigns are the signature and translation campaigns. The pay is huge compared to social media campaigns most times. I have never done the translation campaign but heard its pay is huge compared to the others
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: