Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:25:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Terrible ICO Month  (Read 401 times)
tk808 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:11:45 PM

All ICO's were either shit or scams this month. No coin was worth the mention at all, almost all coins released this month will be dead in 1 year, or have nothing working.

These forums are becoming flooded by young dumb cunts who think they can make x100 profit in 1 day, by investing in Shitcoin X. The tokens section was the greatest addition to this forum, filtering out the cesspool of shitcoins and scams.

It's truly amazing how all this new money is coming in, and being put towards the worst imaginable crypto projects i've ever witnessed on here.

Open your eyes you money hungry faggots, and start demanding more. Why should you invest millions into a projects that have absolutely no backbone? Why the fuck are you giving your ID away to airdropped coins. The amount of stupidity here is fucking mind boggling.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Glomerulus22

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:19:25 PM

...and December 2017 was better? I don't get your post - only skepticism and negative energy. Did you even buy and ICO in the past that was successful?

(https://www.anonfork.io/) ANON - new privacy coin with very cheap masternodes! Join  (https://t.me/anonymousbitcoin)
mrspumpkin

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:35:51 PM

I think that the next months will not be better. The popularity of ICO projects is growing, as is the number of people wishing to make quick money. The outlook is pessimistic, but realistic and we should learn to separate scam projects
PolsterKave

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:39:22 PM

why wuould u think that??
CryptoAlphaStar

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:47:18 PM

Yeah, I also think this month was lacking some big name projects so far. Exceptions are Sether, which got a lot of attention, WePower is coming at the beginning of February and Beetoken sounds interesting.
Tactical Genius

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 09:58:23 PM

Are you sure about that because some projects have really been promising and have had many investors investing in them.Probably you mean to say by extension that most ICos run till date are scams or not worth their money which to me wont be a good conclusion to draw.

blue_id69

Activity: 266
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:09:48 PM

Are you sure about that ? Cause ive seen prey much ICO turn out to be good project this year, even this year just 22 days apart from last year. I mean yeah there shit ico and turn out to be scam, but there some good project too. Like bluzelle and aion, this would be long post if i try to explain what those to coins do. Just visit their website and read it there.
aceptamosbitcoin

Activity: 981
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:14:24 PM

Yeah, but there are few quite good ICO for Feb:

- IQeon (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2479328)

- Datarius (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2479365)

and few more. IQeon and Datarius already collected in the pre-ico phase 2M and 0.5M so they will be 100% successful.
Snixer

Activity: 303
Merit: 43

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 12:44:05 AM

I agree there weren't too many good ICOs in January. Just a small number of them did great.

For example the AURORA ico did really good with the 2 token format (IDXM + AURA)

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Cryptovalute24ore.it   •  Guide Semplici e Complete, Notizie e Quotazioni sulle Criptovalute   •  TELEGRAM   ▲  Acquista Gioielli Artigianali con Criptovalute su FioridiLilla.com  
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Beanson

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:55:52 AM

Was always going to happen with Ian Ballina jumping on the today show talking about how much coin he's made off ICO's

and then add the dumb bogan aussie factor in and the lure to leave their shithole housing commission estate you're going to get a heap of dead shits investing in whatever pops up on google first...

i want to laugh but then i remember my tax dollars goes to those losers centrelink payments and then i get mad
akansaatler

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:02:03 AM

yes it was a terrible month,  bread ico is slip through my finger's. and i lost lots of eth on exchange...
captain_blood

Activity: 364
Merit: 12

The Most Profitable Mining Pool

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:06:11 AM

I agree with you that theres a lot of shitcoin coming in everyday, but 100% of crypto shitcoin this month? Oh come'on, you are generalizing brother. Telcoin was neven been a shit coin, inlcuding PIN COIN. You should at least look at some beautiful start-up that will change and shape the future of crypto mechanism - not just always looking at the  majority shit side.
xiaoxz

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:07:00 AM

I agreed that this month came out a lot of shit ico, but not all. And met the callback, a lot of new ico dropped a lot, I think this is a good thing, you can now see which coin is a good and which not.
lakimens

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

PVxYGaa1UZM6oDqW3ZKe4Esi18DgwBpDkr

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:10:42 AM

Well, that's not true, I can single out Peculium(which I'm invested in) and SelfKey(which sold in seconds, so I couldn't invest) as very good projects.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Bighero76

Activity: 268
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:17:53 AM

The fact  that some of these ico’s sold out in minutes proves that ico’s are here to stay and will be around for years to come.
Grim149x

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 01:23:37 AM

All ICO's were either shit or scams this month. No coin was worth the mention at all, almost all coins released this month will be dead in 1 year, or have nothing working.

These forums are becoming flooded by young dumb cunts who think they can make x100 profit in 1 day, by investing in Shitcoin X. The tokens section was the greatest addition to this forum, filtering out the cesspool of shitcoins and scams.

It's truly amazing how all this new money is coming in, and being put towards the worst imaginable crypto projects i've ever witnessed on here.

Open your eyes you money hungry faggots, and start demanding more. Why should you invest millions into a projects that have absolutely no backbone? Why the fuck are you giving your ID away to airdropped coins. The amount of stupidity here is fucking mind boggling.
It's just that more people are in it just for the money and doesn't do their own due diligence. They have to learn about this space or else they will be the food of the wolves. Scammers always find the most famous ways they can earn or scam people off of their hard earned money so I'm not surprised at all.

zxl912157

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:45:12 AM

The fact  that some of these ico’s sold out in minutes proves that ico’s are here to stay and will be around for years to come.
many ICOs by 2018 succeed and reach Hardcap, this may be a good start.
some people choose to invest in ICO, because BTC and other altcoins are decreasing.
Azzhan

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:46:49 AM

Yes, I don't understand why so many new people are entering the cryptocurrency market with a rich mentality.
By airdrop? By the ICO? Dream on.
If they don't know anything about cryptocurrency, they're trying to get rich.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Tenten92

Activity: 113

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:49:40 AM

ico today a lot. Most of them are scams.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:06:14 AM

even the icos at the top of coinmarketcap mostly have nothing to offer...

wait til they go full exit plan bitconnect

only good thing as they (the ico runners, insider whales) spend all that btc they robbed from these poor souls will flood the market so the btc sale could be extended for a while

find the REAL projects which have locked in value already.... well nothing is locked in in crypto but they have produced work that is useful and functional with a reasonable use case

safest bet if you have no clue on what to invest in from here could be just to hold on to BTC

better returns can come from finding real projects but there are only a handful on this entire board.

If you must make money from icos do you research and only invest what you can afford if they do not have a working functioning product with a real use case and proven devs.

Or go very small and treat them as a total gamble. Certainly dont push in your actual savings that you need.

Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  

Jump to: