Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 04:29:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Bounties in the past?  (Read 788 times)
johnsaributua

Activity: 854
Merit: 265

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 11:31:38 PM

my greatest result from the DENT social media bounty campaign, which was held through The Viral Exchange (TVE). I get 2000 DENT, but the price is less satisfactory.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
anthinguy21

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:40:14 PM

Which ICOs offered the most lucrative Bounties in the past?

I have been participating in lots of bounties. And the INS is the best bounty, both regarding management and scheduling for the token distribution. And the bounty rate after the index on the exchange floor is very high, there is a time x5 in the exchange rate. I am happy with this INS project and hope the future will find such an excellent project to join.

finaleshot2016
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 11:52:33 PM

Best bounty for me in the past is primal base token and hero coin. This both bounty wad handled by Sergei, a good campaign manager. This coin is very good and has a high price value. Both ICO is very successful.
An0nyMoose

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:15:37 AM
Last edit: February 27, 2018, 07:41:05 PM by An0nyMoose

Deeponion was the best, I regret not doing it. Missed out on thousands. That's okay though. Blocklancer is pretty good too, as it pays per comment. Spam isn't allowed though.

Also looking back I bet many of the bigger coins now were pretty great too, I remember doing Waves on my old account (that got hacked Sad), back then I got $200, but then it was less than $1.

Blockonomics                          ██
                         ████  ██

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄ ████  ████  ██
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ████  ████
    ▄█████▀▀         ▀▀█████▄ ██  ████
   ████▀                 ▀████   ████
  ████      ████████▄      ████ ████
 ████        ██    ██▄      ████ ██
████         ██     ██       ████
████         ██   ▄██▀       ████
████         ███████         ████
████         ██    ██▄       ████
████         ██     ██       ████
 ████        ██    ██▀      ████
  ████      ████████▀      ████
   ████▄                 ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
DanielRR1997

Activity: 196
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:20:29 AM

Here my list ....but I missed the most lucrative bounties

1) DeepOnion
2) IOTA
3) Lisk
4) Neo
5) Dent
aussiesloth

Activity: 266
Merit: 41

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:22:01 AM

I haven't been doing bounties that long, so I can't speak for ages ago.  For campaigns that have recently finished, my bounty for Nova Token (NVT) has a face value of about $3.5k, but there are a couple of people on that bounty who are above $20k!
mrcastelo

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:29:32 AM

Best Bounties that I have done so far are Oyster Protocol - it is only a 3 to 4 weeks bounty. You will receive a lot if you participated in sig campaign after its was listed to kucoin its price skyrocket so high and Ethlend - those participated more on its social media combined with sig campaign received more than 100k in tokens.
valnd

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

Until the end of time

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:36:01 AM

Wow I am reading with great interest, I didn't really know one can make that much in a bounty. Thanks guys for sharing and I appreciate you guys
burdagol12345

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:55:54 PM

My first bounties from the past which offered the most lucrative to me is those cappasity campaign.thats my first coin memorable to me,because this  for the first time they give me a huge thousand of token,that can i used that coin in trading investment now in crypto exchange,because of this coin i learn how to trade a different kind of altcoins by buying those coins having a big potential in crypto market.
Maheshkumar_Hrangkhawl

Activity: 600
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:58:46 PM

DeepOnion is a great place for bounties, contests, airdrops, etc. They didn't have an ICO. So they have this huge pool of onions that they set aside for (airdrops, contests, bounties, giveaways, etc.) Check them out! Awesome community. Awesome coin!

I heard that their bounty (signature) campaign pays as much as $1,000 to $1,500 every week. My friend is participating in this campaign. He told me that they have completed 32 weeks of bounty, which by itself is quite an achievement.
mmo_online_1981

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:00:27 PM

For me! Best bounty is XLR coin ! But i sell all coin in bounty only about $3! So i lost more!
iamlds08

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:01:28 PM

my greatest result from the DENT social media bounty campaign, which was held through The Viral Exchange (TVE). I get 2000 DENT, but the price is less satisfactory.

mine is signature campaign with dent and the price for me is great! i sold last december and made a lot of money Smiley
quierx16

Activity: 434
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:12:49 PM

Utrust was the biggest bounty i've ever joined. they allocated 25 million UTK for bounty. the ATH of UTK is $1.4 butt the price now is $0.22 that was still big for a bounty.
my next is Centra - giving away 2 million CTR the ATH was $4.8 the value now is $0.8 or something.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
Haunebu

Activity: 3066
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:27:09 PM

Cool topic. Based on my experience, the best bounty that I have taken part in so far are Spectre.ai and Moonlite which returned several thousands of dollars for a few weeks of work which is why I am a big fan of signature campaigns in this forum. Have heard a lot about DeepOnion and their bounty campaign(Not an airdrop) seems legit since many of my friends made several thousands of dollars during the initial stages by posting a few posts every week. Oyster Pearl and Populous seem like the best bounty campaigns so far based on the returns that the participants earned.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Grim149x

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 03:32:18 PM

Centra, Hero, and Universa are definitely winners for me. If only I wasn't stressed too much and sold most for vacation then they should be worth it to hold.

DrewXland

Activity: 409

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:40:04 PM

DeepOnion is a great place for bounties, contests, airdrops, etc. They didn't have an ICO. So they have this huge pool of onions that they set aside for (airdrops, contests, bounties, giveaways, etc.) Check them out! Awesome community. Awesome coin!

I heard that their bounty (signature) campaign pays as much as $1,000 to $1,500 every week. My friend is participating in this campaign. He told me that they have completed 32 weeks of bounty, which by itself is quite an achievement.

It's took me a while to realise signature bounty is where the money is at especially when you get to a higher level. I think i'm going to stop Twitter bounties and focus more on sig as I've seen some people get crazy payments for doing this.
DrewXland

Activity: 409

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:28:35 PM

Also the best bounties are the ones where you sign up at the beginning do the work and get paid. The new trend of last minute unannounced KYC is starting to really annoy me. First off we aren't customers! Then as you weren't expecting it you sometimes miss the deadline. It's a cheeky way to not pay people and totally unnecessary. Props to all bounties which don't needless request this information out of the blue.
prdn

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:42:47 PM

populous bounty campaign has earned a lot, they won the biggest money ever distributed.
zutigenij1000

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:47:05 PM

Blockport bounty was huge, and also look at bitcore, they really have a large growth in last two weeks.

Denies

Activity: 532
Merit: 170

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:55:48 PM

not many bounty really good as long as I campaign. probably due to the lesser rank to get a decent reward. but I have followed another big project, only, until now the gift is still not allocated. yes, I guess what happened has become part of every risk of a crypto incident. and most importantly I am always trying to find knowledge and share knowledge with other members here
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: