Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 02:01:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin MineField - 10%-2300% winings, fully automated, with cool technologies:)  (Read 88231 times)
devcoinfans

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 07:40:11 PM

Cant Withdraw too. "Something Fishy" Thanks for the great site

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tester88

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 02:10:57 AM

Same here! Can't withdraw my btc as well. Please help
holorga (OP)

Activity: 354
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2014, 03:30:56 PM

yes, I received a bunch of reports on problems with cashing out due to new security features, I'll solve this problem asap

quone17

Activity: 224
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2014, 04:10:20 PM

I've seen a few threads like "win 19 BTC from minefield in an hour".  I assume you are aware of these strategies and they don't actually work?  Wink

Bitcoin Exchange Guide- List of the Top Bitcoin Exchanges, Find Places to Buy, Sell and Trade Bitcoins.
holorga (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2014, 02:44:08 AM

I've seen a few threads like "win 19 BTC from minefield in an hour".  I assume you are aware of these strategies and they don't actually work?  Wink

I haven't seen threads about this but I've seen some youtube videos, and of course they don't work, if such a thing was possible the website would exist for 2 days. the math around the game is simple, its easily provable that there is no winning strategy. long term - you lose, like with any gambling.

I think people are just trying to steal bitcoin from people by earning from referals. I should add this to some kind of an FAQ

BigNiggaTigga

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 11:15:55 AM

cant withdraw, I get the "Something fishy" popup.

How do I fix this?
holorga (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2014, 02:12:16 AM

cant withdraw, I get the "Something fishy" popup.

How do I fix this?

hey, this has been an issue for a few days now for some users, I'll fix it soon, and if you want to cash out asap, just send me your userid and address and I'll cash you out manually.

elitemedal

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 09:57:12 AM

hi, i hope to play this game enough, i feel lucky

but ive noticed (and read that it has a few bugs)

im not complaining about my loss of 0.0009 btc, but i will be coming back with more than that so i just want to get some feedback on a few things

the transferring of btc to the site worked fine, but my transaction to it is listed at the transactions section and it still says 0 confirmations

also, when i tried to cash out the 0.000081 i had left, it just said transaction unconfirmed and didnt do anything

holorga (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2014, 01:03:41 PM

im not complaining about my loss of 0.0009 btc, but i will be coming back with more than that so i just want to get some feedback on a few things

the transferring of btc to the site worked fine, but my transaction to it is listed at the transactions section and it still says 0 confirmations

also, when i tried to cash out the 0.000081 i had left, it just said transaction unconfirmed and didnt do anything

so, if your transaction has more then 6 confirmations (check blockchain.info) then this is a bug, but a very uncommon one. ( this used to happen here and there but it was fixed and I haven't had this kind of report in months ) if it is a bug please give me your userid or transactionid and I'll look into it.

there is only one known bug atm, some small percentage of users gets 'something is fishy' message when trying to cash out.
this is an internal security system triggering and blocking the transaction, but it sometimes triggers on honest users.. in that case they message me and I get it cashed out by hand for now, until I manage to resolve this, which will be soon.

if you end up playing, good luck Smiley

elitemedal

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 01:14:54 PM

so, if your transaction has more then 6 confirmations (check blockchain.info) then this is a bug, but a very uncommon one. ( this used to happen here and there but it was fixed and I haven't had this kind of report in months ) if it is a bug please give me your userid or transactionid and I'll look into it.

there is only one known bug atm, some small percentage of users gets 'something is fishy' message when trying to cash out.
this is an internal security system triggering and blocking the transaction, but it sometimes triggers on honest users.. in that case they message me and I get it cashed out by hand for now, until I manage to resolve this, which will be soon.

if you end up playing, good luck Smiley

i guess it just takes a while, im fairly new to bitcoin but i know the basics, i guess i just didnt think it would take that long but its confirmed now

i mostly just want to make sure i can actually trust that i will be paid out, i tried taking out what i had left (a little less because of fees) and it didnt work, im guessing you can only withdraw over a certain amount?

my transaction id is 1LzLg5guj2GQZo7YQVgizXd6pvRQssUepR, i am not asking for a refund of my 0.0001 btc but a few plays would be nice, also my friend is most likely going to try this and i am using the linking system so maybe i can earn something off other people Tongue

i plan to buy some btc later for this, excited to see if i can make some, needless to say ill be around for a while, its odd i find something i can gamble on that i feel this good about and i like what you have going on here  Smiley
holorga (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2014, 01:24:57 PM

i guess it just takes a while, im fairly new to bitcoin but i know the basics, i guess i just didnt think it would take that long but its confirmed now

i mostly just want to make sure i can actually trust that i will be paid out, i tried taking out what i had left (a little less because of fees) and it didnt work, im guessing you can only withdraw over a certain amount?

my transaction id is 1LzLg5guj2GQZo7YQVgizXd6pvRQssUepR, i am not asking for a refund of my 0.0001 btc but a few plays would be nice, also my friend is most likely going to try this and i am using the linking system so maybe i can earn something off other people Tongue

i plan to buy some btc later for this, excited to see if i can make some, needless to say ill be around for a while, its odd i find something i can gamble on that i feel this good about and i like what you have going on here  Smiley

you gave me some btc address, not transactionid

I won't explain btc to you now, you should probably just wait a bit, confirmations number should go up within an hour and you'll be able to cash out soon.

elitemedal

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 01:37:59 PM

you gave me some btc address, not transactionid

I won't explain btc to you now, you should probably just wait a bit, confirmations number should go up within an hour and you'll be able to cash out soon.

ahh okay, its no biggie, i trust that it pays out and all that

if im not mistaken the transaction id is the long code at the top when you follow the transaction to blockchain?

dont worry, i know most of what you need to know its just working out the little things i need clarification on

thanks for your time
tester88

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 07:37:04 AM

sigh, when I wanted to take out my btc I couldn't.... now I gamble it all away. GG
holorga (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2014, 01:15:09 PM

sigh, when I wanted to take out my btc I couldn't.... now I gamble it all away. GG

you could have! as I said, just send me your userid.

---

I believe that withdrawal problems with 'something is fishy' message are resolved now

if you are an existing user with this problem it is possible that you'll need to msg me to resolve this, just provide me with a user id, sorry for the inconvenience

tester88

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 11:10:48 AM

all good.. i have tested and yes your  btc withdraw is definitely working again Smiley
tester88

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 07:43:35 PM

now i am getting insufficient funds error when i try to withdraw... obviously i have the funds.
Mitchell
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 2185

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2014, 07:49:31 PM

now i am getting insufficient funds error when i try to withdraw... obviously i have the funds.
I am guessing that his hot wallet is empty or doesn't have enough to fulfill your request. The only thing you can do right now is wait Tongue

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW

Advertisements are not endorsed by me.
holorga (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2014, 02:54:56 AM

yup, hot wallet got empty, funds have been sent, you'll be able to withdraw in a few minutes.

holorga (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2014, 02:00:02 AM

is this some kind of spam?

huarei

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 06:38:31 AM

I love this thing. It's fun and really heavy on my wallet.

Made it to 2 BTC with 0.5 deposit then lost it all.  Tongue
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: