Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:00:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading by follow signals. Is it good?  (Read 27486 times)
poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 10:22:18 AM

I followed the paid signal and it was really valid. although not 100% true but many provide benefits. I myself am not hypocritical that in fact to be able to do analysis is not easy for beginners like me. but with a paid trading signal I can learn it also about various indicators when there is buy / sell information they will explain the reason so that I can also learn it.the signal in my opinion is quite helpful even though there are many who doubt about it

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crypt0g0d

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 10:36:29 AM

Is there anyone who trades on bitcoin binary options?
I have a paid subscription to the channel (0.2 btc costs), there are 80% hits yesterday. Signals give rarely, but better less often, but with profit.
Ready to share signals if you register by my referral link.

PM me or telegram @crypt0g0ddd
tambok

Activity: 812
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 01:30:26 PM

I followed the paid signal and it was really valid. although not 100% true but many provide benefits. I myself am not hypocritical that in fact to be able to do analysis is not easy for beginners like me. but with a paid trading signal I can learn it also about various indicators when there is buy / sell information they will explain the reason so that I can also learn it.the signal in my opinion is quite helpful even though there are many who doubt about it

Great for you, but nowadays it is very hard to know where is the legit one, still the best way for me is self learn, but I like your strategy that you are not just depending on their signals rather you are also studying about how they analyze it, because time will come that for sure you will trade on your own.
tungaqhd

Activity: 1540
Merit: 508

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 02:30:26 PM

I followed several trading signals in the telegram group, almost all of them were inaccurate. There was a loss for me.
Maybe it's because I followed the free trading signal, because I have never participated in paying. But because I have
bad experience with trading signals and therefore now I have never followed trading signals. I believe more with technical
analysis that I made myself, every time I want to trade now I will certainly do my own analysis, which I feel the results are
more accurate than following the trading signal.
Our analysis undoubtedly results in a higher level of accuracy because we are working and making money for us, which forces us to be more careful in every decision and analysis but our analysis is always limited to a certain extent while opportunities in this market are numerous, and of course, we don't have time to look for those opportunities, if we don't want to miss, signal groups are really a great solution. Although I know that many people have a negative impression of signal groups and think they only help those who pay, this is true but somewhere, some groups are still positive and share profits with many people, you should be looking for more
Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2019, 02:37:23 PM

I think it depends on where you belong and what kind of signals is it. If its true that they are explaining the reason and what they use to determine it is a worth to pay because you earn from their signals and at the same time you earn knowledge it is a cheap one compare to those who only ask for trade coaching.
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 01:13:13 AM

I think it depends on where you belong and what kind of signals is it. If its true that they are explaining the reason and what they use to determine it is a worth to pay because you earn from their signals and at the same time you earn knowledge it is a cheap one compare to those who only ask for trade coaching.

Yes, it really depends on whether you followed a legit paid signal, but I were the one, will not just rely on them, as they are just doing it too for money and for their self interest, you can read and check their strategy but don't just rely your entire trading to them, learn, have experience on yourself so you can have your own strategy.

zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 04:08:45 AM

Not totally good, sometimes big trading signals are just manipulated their analysis so they bought the trade first then ask their follower to buy the same coin.
But before the coins reach the target sell that they made, they sell their coins and price dump before the target.
Sometimes the signals makers usually doing like this in small volume exchange or local exchanges
ableh

Activity: 498
Merit: 251

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 04:14:05 AM

Hi everyone, I'm just start trading and I don't have too much experience in chart or technical analyse. So I joined some signal groups with monthly fee. Is it good, in your opnion?
I hear about Alanmaster and his VIP signal, anyone hear about him or join his VIP member. Since I want to try so it's good if I have some feedback about it.
Thanks  Grin
It's good and it doesn't hurt, but don't do it continuously. While doing this, we must also learn about trading. Because as traders we must be quick in making decisions, considering the crypto prices are very fluctuating. If you don't have any knowledge this is very dangerous. For example, there are cases where market trends change suddenly. Because you don't have any knowledge, you will definitely be confused about what to do. Because usually the results of other people's analysis appear when that moment has ended.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 05:08:03 AM

That is really very bad for a trader to follow some other signals because most of the signal provider will manipulate the market with their signals by benefiting themselves. I never find anything positive by the Signal provider and it is impossible to make a profit with the signal follow the concept.
binhvo1505

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 05:16:42 AM

Hi everyone, I'm just start trading and I don't have too much experience in chart or technical analyse. So I joined some signal groups with monthly fee. Is it good, in your opnion?
I hear about Alanmaster and his VIP signal, anyone hear about him or join his VIP member. Since I want to try so it's good if I have some feedback about it.
Thanks  Grin
It is really essential and one of the things to watch for hours to get the chance to make money.
For example, the Chinese government no longer makes it difficult for cryptocurrency and passes the law. If anyone could read a few posts at this forum early and bought NEO at $ 7.4, then they would have made a profit up to 60% - 70% in just 2 days.
It's really important and you should also be cautious about finding news sources.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Questat

Activity: 2814
Merit: 604

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 06:15:53 AM

If you are in a trustworthy group of professional traders that are giving signals for trades then it is good to follow them because there is a chance that you will make profit, but in my opinion, it is better to learn by your own and improve your knowledge about trading because that is better than copying someone's trade plan.
Definitely that's the right thing to do, you cannot just rely all your life in trading signals as they can also make mistakes or wrong prediction.
At least when you do it your own, you will learn from your mistake and you will grow as a trader.
I know it's not easy too, some traders just want small effort with bigger success rate that's why they pay for those reputable traders who gives call, but we have to remember that we can't blame them if they give a wrong predication, its still us that will be blame.

karanggatak

Activity: 1106
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 02:24:33 PM

Thanks  Grin

Yes, I say it's good. When we were just starting out and didn't understand how to trade properly, you joined some signals even though there were costs every month, I would still say that this was a good step. I think for someone who really wants to learn and wants to have good trading skills, I think the cost will not be too much of a problem. maybe it is a good step to start trading. but my advice, do not just rely too much on the thoughts of others, you also have to study yourself as a reference if one day there are doubts about yourself about the speculations they say.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀         ▀▀████
█████████▀              ▀██
█████████   ▐████████▌   ██
███▀▀             ███▌   ██
██▀               ███▌   ██
██   ▐███████████████▌   ██
██   ▐███               ▄██
██   ▐███            ▄▄████
██   ▐████████▌   █████████
██▄              ▄█████████
███▄▄         ▄▄███████████
███████████████████████████
.crosswise.
..........Next Gen Cross-Chain DEX..........
|   TELEGRAM   |    TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |     MEDIUM     |  INSTAGRAM  |
...SIGN IN...
Vispilio
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1603

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2019, 02:40:11 PM
Last edit: October 29, 2019, 11:23:19 PM by Vispilio

Even if the signal is legitimate (originating from a real edge in trading), then you have to factor in the fact that the organization that is giving you the signal is almost guaranteed to anticipate it and act beforehand, so you will effectively be acting as a supporting factor to their preconceived trade; that is the number 1 reason why signal groups exist...

If you can read through such ulterior motives and integrate that in your own independent trading plan, maybe the signal might be worth something in that case...

jakoylantern

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 04:32:13 PM

Thanks  Grin

Yes, I say it's good. When we were just starting out and didn't understand how to trade properly, you joined some signals even though there were costs every month, I would still say that this was a good step. I think for someone who really wants to learn and wants to have good trading skills, I think the cost will not be too much of a problem. maybe it is a good step to start trading. but my advice, do not just rely too much on the thoughts of others, you also have to study yourself as a reference if one day there are doubts about yourself about the speculations they say.
Yes, I agree with what you said. That’s a good way to gain some knowledge about trading, especially you are a beginner that wants to learn, wants to have trading skills, and can make your TA someday. I have known a trader that join the group for just a couple of months and leave/ not paying anymore because he thinks that he can do it without relaying to the group and know he becomes a good trader. If you aim to have knowledge, skills and to become an excellent trader by joining the signals, it's okay, but if you rely too much on the group for the rest of your life, it's not a good move.  Smiley
DeathProxy

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 08:36:43 PM

Trading by signal is good but it is not always reliable as we have seen countless number of times where signals fails and traders incure heavy losses. To be safe the best thing for every trader to do is to learn trading techniques and knowledge for themselves.  They can as wrll combine it with the trading signal so as to maximise both opportunities and reduce risk of loss as the case may be

nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 10:43:01 PM

I am not a big fan of those signal groups. They are not even suppose to exist to begin with. When you trade, it should be based on how feel and know about the coin and not because someone told you that this shit coin will be pumped by a certain group so start buying. The price of a coin should go up and down based on market reaction or market condition.

Another sad thing about this groups is the owners of the group are the only ones who will earn a decent amount of money here, specially if they are asking for a monthly or a lifetime fee to their subscribers. How this groups will stop? Dont subscribe, dont entertain the idea. Just learn by yourself how to trade properly.
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 11:51:02 PM

Thanks  Grin

Joining in signal group is too much expensive to get an tips which potential coins possible to get earn profits yes it also a helpful for the newbies but of course ypu need to start learning how to analyze flow chart to avoid loses and to avoid huge amout to paying in the group. Because trading is a serous and skills
Ed job using technical analysis with good decision making.
Polar91

Activity: 1120
Merit: 553

Filipino Translator 🇵🇭

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2019, 01:40:50 AM
Merited by insurgent (2)

Thanks  Grin

Joining in signal group is too much expensive to get an tips which potential coins possible to get earn profits yes it also a helpful for the newbies but of course ypu need to start learning how to analyze flow chart to avoid loses and to avoid huge amout to paying in the group. Because trading is a serous and skills
Newbies joining in signal groups tend to be more dependent to a trader that supplies the signals which is bad for start since it discourages them to learn at their own. I think joining signal groups are beneficial for those traders who already have foundation in trading although it's not a lot; basic trading skills such as analyzing the chart with common and simple indicators will do.
Serco

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 04:36:54 AM

Thanks  Grin

Newbies joining in signal groups tend to be more dependent to a trader that supplies the signals which is bad for start since it discourages them to learn at their own. I think joining signal groups are beneficial for those traders who already have foundation in trading although it's not a lot; basic trading skills such as analyzing the chart with common and simple indicators will do.
joining in trading signal channel could help us find good coins that will give us profits.but we have becarefull,always check the reputation on trading history..not all lf trading signal has good trading result , some of them just take money their member.although we have money to pay member fee,we should forget to developt our own skill in trading,so in future we could trading by our own and not depending signal.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
TelolettOm

Activity: 2044
Merit: 549

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 08:29:26 AM

I follow trading signals as preferences, not all of us have to follow them because sometimes they are wrong. most importantly it is used as an amplifier when we do an analysis with the trading signal providers. I believe more in my own ability to trade because if we just follow people will not get profits and also do not get the learning from trading

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: