Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 01:47:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅ ✅ ✅ ✅ ✅ [Blocksquare.io] ➡ [BOUNTY CAMPAIGNS] ➡ Twitter & Telegram  (Read 3405 times)
defender77

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:18:27 AM

By participating in the bounty on Twitter, how many unique messages should I make, for example, per week?

That's how it should be: participants must publish at least 1 unique message per week, including hashtags #blocksquare #ICO and a link to https://blocksquare.io/
seriosman

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:44:19 AM

What rights does partial ownership of real estate to a person? How can you sell such assets?
sorrelin

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:23:32 AM

What will happen to unsold tokens if they stay?
Dreadtrader

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:38:07 AM

What will happen to unsold tokens if they stay?
The creators promise to use them for future crowd sales
evergreensys

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:48:12 PM

On what rules are the decisions of real estate based? After all, it can own several investors at once!
sinfazat22ron

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:00:57 PM

After all, what do I buy or invest in when I transfer my funds to BlockSquare? The proposal is unique, so many questions. Basically, it's hard to realize at once that you can buy real estate and not be able to close it with a key and limit access if you want!))
spottcoin

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:26:24 PM

After all, what do I buy or invest in when I transfer my funds to BlockSquare? The proposal is unique, so many questions. Basically, it's hard to realize at once that you can buy real estate and not be able to close it with a key and limit access if you want!))
Yes, it's understandable! Blokchein really opens up new opportunities and this kind of products are unique. However, you can imagine yourself as a major investor who buys a stake in a shopping center - in this case he too becomes a fractional owner. In the case of BlockSquare a similar story. For the investor it is an opportunity to invest with one of the most reliable and promising assets.
sinfazat22ron

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:47:54 PM

Yes, it's understandable! Blokchein really opens up new opportunities and this kind of products are unique. However, you can imagine yourself as a major investor who buys a stake in a shopping center - in this case he too becomes a fractional owner. In the case of BlockSquare a similar story. For the investor it is an opportunity to invest with one of the most reliable and promising assets.
Do I understand correctly that I can see BlockSquare's proposal itself on other platforms? That is, the creators do not even sell real estate, but the service itself, something like a franchise.
spottcoin

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:07:21 PM

Do I understand correctly that I can see BlockSquare's proposal itself on other platforms? That is, the creators do not even sell real estate, but the service itself, something like a franchise.
This is a plug-and-play solution for real estate companies so that they can create platforms through which they can use the blockchain system, offering embedded investment in real estate.
sinfazat22ron

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:30:22 PM

This is a plug-and-play solution for real estate companies so that they can create platforms through which they can use the blockchain system, offering embedded investment in real estate.
It turns out that this scheme is quite universal! Why not cars? Not other start-ups?
spottcoin

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:55:32 PM

It turns out that this scheme is quite universal! Why not cars? Not other start-ups?
Real Estate is the number 1 asset in the world. It is in demand at any time and has shown itself growing for hundreds of years. The case when there is no sense to reinvent the wheel!
sinfazat22ron

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:29:44 PM

Real Estate is the number 1 asset in the world. It is in demand at any time and has shown itself growing for hundreds of years. The case when there is no sense to reinvent the wheel!
Are you planning to rent in the project as a possible option for earning?
qqniceguyqq

Activity: 358

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:51:47 PM

What real estate markets for themselves consider the project in the first place? I'm talking about the geographical principle.
unkletoken

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:43:34 AM

Give the link and algorithm for registration in the bounty! I would like to take part in the project with different statuses.
national751

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:30:49 AM

How many tokens will be available in the A set?
deort

Merit: 31

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:37:29 AM

Will they offer any portfolio tools on the platform basis to those who want just to invest in assets?
spyQQgood

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:34:21 PM

I would like to understand how tokenization will be used in the project. Just for fundraising? Or the token will carry on being a part of the platform and the project?
omorbalsamhill1

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:41:05 PM

I would like to understand how tokenization will be used in the project. Just for fundraising? Or the token will carry on being a part of the platform and the project?
The token will be a core of the project in order to ensure tokenization of commercial real estate, which will allow anyone with an Internet connection to buy equity ownership of assets all around the world.
spyQQgood

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:46:41 PM

The token will be a core of the project in order to ensure tokenization of commercial real estate, which will allow anyone with an Internet connection to buy equity ownership of assets all around the world.

What about other platforms that will use Blocksquare’s soultion?
omorbalsamhill1

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:51:06 PM

What about other platforms that will use Blocksquare’s soultion?
Different investment platforms can integrate with the Blocksquare system and offer tokenized assets to businesses that are engaged in commercial real estate.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: