Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:39:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅ ✅ ✅ ✅ ✅ [Blocksquare.io] ➡ [BOUNTY CAMPAIGNS] ➡ Twitter & Telegram  (Read 3405 times)
Blocksquare (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 02:45:24 PM

Blocksquare Presale Referral program is ON! 🚀🚀🚀🚀
In order to boost the Presale, we decided to start a referral program. For each ETH your network contributes to our presale contract, we will award 500 BST tokens!

ℹ️ The Presale Referral Program is free to join, easy to sign-up and requires no technical knowledge. In order to receive additional BST tokens, you simply promote Blocksquare by posting promotional materials regarding the Blocksquare Presale throughout the web.

💡 How can I get my referral link?
To get your referral link you just have to sign up and complete a simple registration form. You can decide to enter your Ethereum Wallet address at sign up or add it later on.

When you join the referral program, you will be supplied with your personal referral link that you can place on your website site, social profiles, forums, telegram groups and other places on the web.

💡 How does the referral program work?

When a user clicks on your link, they will be brought to our Presale contribution page at dashboard.blocksquare.io. We then track when they create a Blocksquare Contributor Account and input all required info for KYC/AML including their Ethereum contribution address. We record their Ethereum contribution address and will share it privately only with you, our affiliate, so you can check how much ETH was contributed in total from your network of referrals.

Any inquiries regarding our affiliate program should be sent to future@blocksquare.io with PRESALE REFERRAL in the subject line.

💡 How much BST will I be awarded?

You receive BST tokens with every ETH contribution received from users you’ve brought to our landing page .

1 ETH → 500 BST

For example, if a user from your referral link contributes 0.3 ETH, you receive 500 x 0.3 = 150 BST commission.

💡 When will I receive the earned BST tokens?
After the presale has successfully ended, your earned BST tokens will be recalculated to match the exact funding derived from your referral network. We will inform you prior to transferring BST tokens to double-check your Ethereum address.

⚠️ Please do NOT spam your referral link — only great content attracts attention!
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dzag

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:19:42 PM

Pre-sale is currently in tranche 8. What will the team do if all the tranches are not filled before the ICO in March? Will the ICO price be set at the price of the last unfilled tranche?
SShikakAA

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:14:07 PM

Hi all! I've just found SWOT analysis of this project in the net. Does it seem realistic, how do you think?
http://swot.digrate.com/report/60b37914-6667-4e6a-9915-d923b8dbe1f2
hanof

Activity: 222
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:22:41 PM

I Join! The project promises to be interesting and new! I wish that he would develop further!
sinfazat22ron

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:37:30 PM

This is the first  time I see this project and I dont quite understand what  Blocksquare is made for? Is it for property business with cryptocurrency?
spottcoin

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:20:20 PM

This is the first  time I see this project and I dont quite understand what  Blocksquare is made for? Is it for property business with cryptocurrency?
Blocksquare is unique because property owners can  create and offer different property deals on the website that allows anyone to invest in it as long as they have internet connection. 
sinfazat22ron

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:58:45 PM

Blocksquare is unique because property owners can  create and offer different property deals on the website that allows anyone to invest in it as long as they have internet connection. 
Wow! Is there any similar project on the market for me to understand it better?
spottcoin

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:08:42 PM

Amadeus and Sabre systems do the same job for airlines. they provide the interface for online air tickets selling, Blocksquare develops the structure and standard for property tokenization.
sinfazat22ron

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:21:43 PM

Amadeus and Sabre systems do the same job for airlines. they provide the interface for online air tickets selling, Blocksquare develops the structure and standard for property tokenization.
There are no limits for investments, right?
spottcoin

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:36:24 PM

Almost no! Blocksquare is going to open the access for property investments for everyone in the world
sinfazat22ron

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:56:51 PM

Almost no! Blocksquare is going to open the access for property investments for everyone in the world
Should there be some restrictions or requirements for investors?
qqniceguyqq

Activity: 358

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:27:36 AM

What is the minimum investment for sale?
unkletoken

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:35:00 AM

What is the minimum investment for sale?
The main point of this project is democratization of the market that’s why there is no minimum investments!
MkrKing

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:42:20 AM

How many BST tokens total?
defender77

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:07:02 AM

They are aiming to 10 million. It starts on April 18!)
Neo501

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:53:37 PM

How many twits a day should I post in order to participate in the campaign? What’s the minimum?
Blocksquare (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 02:30:01 PM

Total is 100,000,000 BST, but distribution is over time. Now we aim to sell 10,000,000 BST and use the collected funds to bring in the first real estate companies to start using Blocksquare, offering local real estate investment opportunities. Next distribution will be in 6-12 months time, depending on startup progress.
Blocksquare (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 04:40:27 PM

How many twits a day should I post in order to participate in the campaign? What’s the minimum?

Bounty Requirements

• Bounty hunters must follow the official Blocksquare twitter account
  • Account must have a minimum of 100 followers
  • Account must be authentic and active. Fake, dead, inactive and bot accounts will be disqualified
  • Participants must retweet and like at least 3 tweets per week
  • Participants must post a minimum of 1 unique post a week including the hashtags #blocksquare #ICO and a link to https://blocksquare.io/
  • Participants are invited to join our Telegram Group and follow our Official Telegram Announcements Channel

slavonicpl

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:26:37 PM

Okay. Lets say I bought some property for the tokens… What makes it so great? I dont understand the investors benefits in this case… As far as i got it i can also buy a small part of the property as well! In this case how is it going to be regulated? Who is the owner?
hollybit

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:17:41 PM

Okay. Lets say I bought some property for the tokens… What makes it so great? I dont understand the investors benefits in this case… As far as i got it i can also buy a small part of the property as well! In this case how is it going to be regulated? Who is the owner?
If you buy property u intend to get profit. Anyone can buy tokens of certain  property and get profit from the token price grow. If you are buying commercial property you can get passive income as well. Your rights will be protected by blockchain!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: