Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:14:48 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Country for Bitcoin use?  (Read 711 times)
adriaymati58

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:49:25 PM

I think Canada is pretty developed when it comes to bitcoin. Some countries are reluctant and they try to stop the bitcoin era

The best is yet to come!
carelessboy

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:56:25 PM

I think Canada is pretty developed when it comes to bitcoin. Some countries are reluctant and they try to stop the bitcoin era
yes.i agree with you.Canada is best for use bitcoin.fully accept bitcoin Canada government. and i see and read a news in Canada many shop use bitcoin of buy sell.bitcoin atm booth stay in Canada. 

DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:02:39 PM

I will choose those countries where I can use bitcoin everywhere.Because now i am using bitcoin from a country where I need to convert bitcoin to fiat first.And it's really tough for me to convert it because no one is really aware of bitcoin.So I need to go through a hassle for converting it to fiat.That's why I will choose a country where I can use bitcoin freely.From that I think China will be best country for using bitcoin.I heard that in china bitcoin is very popular and people can use bitcoin everywhere.

CurrencyGold (OP)

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:03:40 PM

I paid for a $130 USD meal in South Korea using Bitcoin Cash BCH. It was a suprisingly smooth experience. The merchants know exactly what to do and what to expect during the payment process.

Was really impressed.

Thank you for sharing your experience!  Smiley
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:06:19 PM

Cool  Cool  Cool In what countries is it easy to find retailers and other service providers that are set up to receive Bitcoin for payment?

From where it all started: Japan. In Japan, as far as my reading goes, all form of cryptocurrency, whether it be bitcoins, etherium, or other alt coins, you can freely use them there and even mine there. Japan has a lot of support to crypto holders. So try going to Japan and experience the crypto lifestyle there.

CurrencyGold (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:58:07 PM

I will choose those countries where I can use bitcoin everywhere.Because now i am using bitcoin from a country where I need to convert bitcoin to fiat first.And it's really tough for me to convert it because no one is really aware of bitcoin.So I need to go through a hassle for converting it to fiat.That's why I will choose a country where I can use bitcoin freely.From that I think China will be best country for using bitcoin.I heard that in china bitcoin is very popular and people can use bitcoin everywhere.

Thank you for pointing out the aspect of having or not having to convert through Fiat!
najmul33

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:31:40 PM

I think its good for all country to play Bill with bitcoin. and Japans its 1st country, who are accept bitcoin payment in everywhere. this is very good Opportunity for all crypto user in Japan.
IMarceline

Activity: 167
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:41:54 PM

The first in Japan , 2nd USA , 3 whole europe
vitsexy

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:51:29 PM

I think the country that received bitcoin and not many rules,the country of Japan, the United States (US), and of course the state of Indonesia although not yet able to take a decision accepted but we easily transact the purchase or sale, and the country singpura also receive transaction activity bitcoin
kuntet99

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:59:04 PM

hongkong, singapore, japan it is also good.
Jessica2009

Activity: 348
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:17:55 PM

According to my point of view  Japan ,USA,Singapore ,Australia, and some other countries that are financially sound accepts Bitcoin with both  their hands Bitcoin is used for everyday life the  studies about bitcoins gives a clear picture that these countries has been treated Bitcoin as money . Bitcoin traders and investors will not be taxed for purchasing and selling Bitcoin through regulated exchanges in these countries .There are several countries that accepts Bitcoin as a digital currency .

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
CurrencyGold (OP)

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:58:50 AM

According to my point of view  Japan ,USA,Singapore ,Australia, and some other countries that are financially sound accepts Bitcoin with both  their hands Bitcoin is used for everyday life the  studies about bitcoins gives a clear picture that these countries has been treated Bitcoin as money . Bitcoin traders and investors will not be taxed for purchasing and selling Bitcoin through regulated exchanges in these countries .There are several countries that accepts Bitcoin as a digital currency .

Hi, and thank you for bringing up the taxation vs no taxation aspect! Smiley
wasanthawsj

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:17:03 AM

According to my opinion most of europe countries, USA and few Asian countries like Russia, China and Japan are using crypto-currencies in their market.
hunterx2525th

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:29:00 AM

Japan, South Korea and Singapore - I think the best too.
signalbitbot

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 09:17:52 AM

USA, Russia, England, Germany, Japan, China, Australia, Asia, Ukraine, Belarus - yes.
niteroy

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:46:27 PM

Belarus - the first government in the world to offer full blockchain regulation. I think we will soon hear similar news from other countries. Belarus has exempted miners from taxes and intends to contribute in every way to the development of the production of crypto currencies in Belarus. In Ukraine, they also plan to pass laws to regulate the crypto currency industry, mining and ICO.
https://cactussoft.biz/blog/2017/12/22/the-first-government-in-the-world-to-offer-full-blockchain-regulation/
CurrencyGold (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:24:22 PM

Belarus - the first government in the world to offer full blockchain regulation. I think we will soon hear similar news from other countries. Belarus has exempted miners from taxes and intends to contribute in every way to the development of the production of crypto currencies in Belarus. In Ukraine, they also plan to pass laws to regulate the crypto currency industry, mining and ICO.
https://cactussoft.biz/blog/2017/12/22/the-first-government-in-the-world-to-offer-full-blockchain-regulation/

Thank you for the info!
carlos_mena

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:23:05 AM

I think is Japan and US.
In Japan, Bitcoin is a big trend.
In US, Bitcoin is legal. It has made it to the US derivatives markets.
wasanthawsj

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:29:26 AM

USA, Russia, Few Europe countries and China are best countries for bitcoin use.
Thian778

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:57:54 PM

Since Bitcoin was founded in Japan, most of it's influence is there, they are the first user, theirs lot of establishment listed on the net wherein you can use BTC as payment. There's a lot of big country also that are supporting BTC and allowing it to be used in transaction, as mentioned by the other info sharer.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: