Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:20:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 [157] 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀AKAIITO🚀 - use cryptocurrency in Your every day life❤️.  (Read 21158 times)
coinlawyer

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:35:20 PM
Last edit: April 01, 2018, 09:31:35 PM by coinlawyer

As we could see from the forum thread here we have already strong and supportive community that could give the project the second wave in the meaning of spreading and promoting some best news about the Akaiito platform. Maybe we could coordinate this steps throught the telegram channel and confirm them with the representators of the Akaiito team. IMO we need  to spread some more news about the project in the reddit and other platforms where we could find new support and hope new investors too.

▀▄▀  T E M C O ~ Supply Chain Powered by Bitcoin Network, RSK ▀▄▀
  Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP). 
Website   ★   Facebook   ★   Twitter   ★   Telegram   ★   Medium   ★   Reddit

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
melomanskiy
Copper Member

Activity: 504
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:36:25 PM

Well team of Akaiito alredy did some steps to attract more attention on the ongoin token sale. I mean partnership that allows to pay with fiat for tokens.
Looks like they really want to push that project even harder. Sad that current market sentiment don't allow Akaiito to raise big amount of money.

we can see the great enthusiasm of the team and their desire for development. The very concept of the project is very complex so you will need to make great efforts. Also focus on attracting sellers and buyers to the platform
Here are just questions about marketing. Very little advertising about the project. I wish that more people knew about the prospects of your product.

here, as they say, in small but confident steps forward we move) I think that it will be meaningful to conduct a major advertising campaign when the beta version is released)
painmaxx

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:40:32 PM

Well team of Akaiito alredy did some steps to attract more attention on the ongoin token sale. I mean partnership that allows to pay with fiat for tokens.
Looks like they really want to push that project even harder. Sad that current market sentiment don't allow Akaiito to raise big amount of money.

we can see the great enthusiasm of the team and their desire for development. The very concept of the project is very complex so you will need to make great efforts. Also focus on attracting sellers and buyers to the platform
Here are just questions about marketing. Very little advertising about the project. I wish that more people knew about the prospects of your product.

here, as they say, in small but confident steps forward we move) I think that it will be meaningful to conduct a major advertising campaign when the beta version is released)
I also think that after passing the beta version and placing the code on the github, the interest to the project will only increase. Here, only bonuses will not be so hurry up to buy with bonuses. When the market goes up, you will not be able to buy a token cheaper.

NDLcrypt

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:42:47 PM

Marketing is good, better than many others. Cool I even received an e-mail with an invitation to participate in the bounty program)) They are good at promoting their project)

melomanskiy
Copper Member

Activity: 504
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:15:25 PM

I also think that after passing the beta version and placing the code on the github, the interest to the project will only increase. Here, only bonuses will not be so hurry up to buy with bonuses. When the market goes up, you will not be able to buy a token cheaper.

many do not realize that now you can go to the red market and buy tokens very cheaply. When the market emerges from the crisis, and the project enters the stock exchanges, the value of the tokens will be several times higher) Therefore, we need to catch the moment right now)
painmaxx

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:24:54 PM

Marketing is good, better than many others. Cool I even received an e-mail with an invitation to participate in the bounty program)) They are good at promoting their project)
It seems to me that the distribution of letters is not all that this team is capable of. I hope to see more advertising in youtube.

coinlawyer

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:46:17 PM

It seems to me that the distribution of letters is not all that this team is capable of. I hope to see more advertising in youtube.
Many people now regard such kind of promoting as distribution letters via email without confirmation as scam, so I`ll do not hope much on this way of promotion the ICO.
And maybe they are right.

coinlawyer

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:53:56 PM
Last edit: April 02, 2018, 07:27:49 AM by coinlawyer

Of cource launching beta before the tokensale ends will give more confidence to investors in the way of choosing to participate in this ICO or not! So the Akaiito team IMO realize this too.

coinlawyer

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:07:46 PM
Last edit: April 02, 2018, 07:27:18 AM by coinlawyer

Why do not you tell us some news?  Have you done all that you need, and therefore calmed down? Investors for beautiful eyes will not come to you without news.

We are telling to community only significant and confirmed news, therefore You don't hear so  much buzz from our side, cause we don't want to trick and manipulate community with empty promises just to get hype. We respect ourselves enough to avoid this kind of behaviour.
What do You mean exactly by "done all that You need and calmed down"? We haven't even kind of started to do what we need to do, cause main work on the project will start only after ICO and we hope that it will never end. So I am not sure, what do You mean by done and calmed down.
Investors not suppose to come to us for beautiful eyes, they should come for our good idea if they believe in it. If no, we will implement everything by our own, with the support of community.

Strong and confident behavior of the team is one of the key factors that the project will be launched and developed in the future. And such behavior we could see here from the representative of the Akaiito team. That`s metter a lot when we speak about trust.  

coinlawyer

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:13:16 PM
Last edit: April 02, 2018, 07:26:51 AM by coinlawyer

How many ICO with Russian developers. Only for some reason among them very few successful. It remains only to hope that these guys will bring the project to success.

Our developers are partly Ukrainians, so I wouldn't want to offend them with mixing up their nationality.
Our team is never dividing people by their nationalities and never judging the skills by the country where they live. So I can not agree with Your statement at all. Sorry, but this is our team vision, of course You have Your own and it is totally alright, but we can not share it with You. Hope You understand!

Never found the connection between the success of the project and the nationality of the developers team. Maybe it has meaning only for the local investors as it has some way to explain why they believe in the national developers but for the most others it doesn`t matter so much.

bayu7adi

Activity: 1400
Merit: 544

paper money is going away

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 10:14:29 PM

do ICO participants require KYC to contribute?
Akaiito_Official (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:03:26 AM

What will u do with unsold tokens?I hope it will be distributed as airdrop for early contributors

There won't be any unsold tokens, cause the logic of our smart contract works the way, that tokens are generated only when they are bought, so according to the need
Akaiito_Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:05:35 AM

You are doing a very useful project, good luck!

Thank You very much for Your support! It means a lot for Akaiito Team, cause Akaiito platform is meant to become must have tool for crypto community!
Akaiito_Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:08:46 AM

will you have your own exchange or you will take actual prices from another exchanges or coinmarketcap?

We will be connected to external exchange. Most probably it will be coinmarketcap.
Akaiito_Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:10:51 AM

And why do some people write that the project does not have a Hard Cap? Here it is Hard Cap: 20,000,000 AIC = 20,000 ETH

They write it without having read before the whitepepper and not even going to the site)

I see that a bunch of people here is not even know what they're talking about. They're coming here to post once or twice and after that they're not coming back. But good to see Akaiito team active here to make meaningful and informative post. That's good especially for possible new investors and people interested in this exact project.

We are happy to assist everyone Smiley Those who are just passing by or those who are here to stay Smiley Of course, we always hope, that who comes here once will stay here or will come back at some point Smiley
Akaiito_Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:19:04 AM

I would like to advise the development team and its advertising agents to start advertising more. Your marketing is not good enough. Take it now. Then it will be too late.

Thank You for Your comment and advice! We are trying to do our best in promotion of the project and are doing everything what is possible from that perspective. Must admit, that marketing is really expensive overall and especially in blockchain industry, where prices are driven up usually not by the quality of promotion, but purely hype. We invest maximum of possible funds to marketing currently.

I would rather want most of the funds you have be spent on development. All these kiddies asking for advertisement are the first to dump their bag once the price rises a little bit. Please please get the technology right and the rest will follow.

We also would like to spend all the funds to platform development, but it is really unfortunate situation of blockchain industry currently: people need marketing as well. So we are trying to balance out to the golden middle.

I think in the situation as it currently is in crypto you can do a lot of marketing but not much will happen. People are just not that interested in crypto these days because if they look at the charts they rather get the feeling that they can loose money instead of winning some by investing.

I would say, that with current situation: not much will happen regardless what Smiley as You said, the situation is so shaky currently, that people are scared, suspicious, waiting for the changes to come. When the prices will go uphill - positive mood will come back Smiley It is just the matter of that current moment, when a lot of people are unfortunately in kind of depression mood. This shall pass too Smiley
Akaiito_Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:58:35 AM

I would like to advise the development team and its advertising agents to start advertising more. Your marketing is not good enough. Take it now. Then it will be too late.

Thank You for Your comment and advice! We are trying to do our best in promotion of the project and are doing everything what is possible from that perspective. Must admit, that marketing is really expensive overall and especially in blockchain industry, where prices are driven up usually not by the quality of promotion, but purely hype. We invest maximum of possible funds to marketing currently.

I would rather want most of the funds you have be spent on development. All these kiddies asking for advertisement are the first to dump their bag once the price rises a little bit. Please please get the technology right and the rest will follow.

We also would like to spend all the funds to platform development, but it is really unfortunate situation of blockchain industry currently: people need marketing as well. So we are trying to balance out to the golden middle.

I think in the situation as it currently is in crypto you can do a lot of marketing but not much will happen. People are just not that interested in crypto these days because if they look at the charts they rather get the feeling that they can loose money instead of winning some by investing.
Nobody know how long this will continue, but time is going and we cannot suspend the token sale. So we can only suggest such steps that can help this project to rise more funds and spend them onto the development stage of the Akaiito project. So every worth idea of the improvement of Akaiito ICO in this aim will found its support.  

Suspending the token sale is probably also not a solution because as you say, nobody has the tiniest clue for how long this will go on. It could even be much longer than just a few months.

As You said: nobody knows how long the situation will last, but still we should make forecasts to base our strategy on it. Forecast from our consultants are predicting up hill starting from the middle-end of April. I think it is quite positive approach, but will see Smiley
Akaiito_Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:59:53 AM

At what stage of development u are right now?MVP is ready?Where can I check it?

We are currently working on coding of the platform. We have design of platform interface, You can find it from: https://akaiito.io
So there will be new UI of the platform or you just making some normal 'coding' work. Website is going to stay the same?

Platform by itself is for now placed on other UI, but in the future (after ICO end) will move to current website.
Twilvin

Activity: 187
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:49:19 PM

Wery innovative platform that can unite everyone in the world, a very useful project for everyday life such as online market, car rental, rental and apartment and market service, hopefully many follow this ICO, hopefully many who glance at the benefits of this project
Goldyar

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:05:36 PM

Nobody know how long this will continue, but time is going and we cannot suspend the token sale. So we can only suggest such steps that can help this project to rise more funds and spend them onto the development stage of the Akaiito project. So every worth idea of the improvement of Akaiito ICO in this aim will found its support.  

Suspending the token sale is probably also not a solution because as you say, nobody has the tiniest clue for how long this will go on. It could even be much longer than just a few months.

As You said: nobody knows how long the situation will last, but still we should make forecasts to base our strategy on it. Forecast from our consultants are predicting up hill starting from the middle-end of April. I think it is quite positive approach, but will see Smiley

guys, everything will turn out - now is the time when you need to take your place in the cryptocurrency market! As it was done in the appearance of the Google Internet, people are used to it and use it to this day. How aliexpress for the popularity of online shopping. And their advantage in ease of use for people. Sorry for my English
Pages: « 1 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 [157] 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 »
  Print  

Jump to: