Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 02:12:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BTC-TC] CryptX introduces the PETA-MINE - 18,000 CHIPS IN SEPTEMBER/UPDATE  (Read 238018 times)
BitThink
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 12:07:12 PM

Chips already on the board?
These are pictures of the proto-type boards. Mass production starts next week in Germany.

Thanks. How long does it takes? Schedule is tight if the mining needs to start by the end of this month.
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2013, 01:56:48 PM

Did i miss something? Why is trading of this security forbidden now at btct.co?
Code:
Trading is currently frozen on this security.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
Rannasha

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 21, 2013, 02:04:44 PM

Code:

No problems here, I just posted a test-order without any issues.
Vedran Yoweri

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2013, 02:13:57 PM

Code:

Probably should just configure your public BTC address.
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2013, 07:26:48 PM

Code:

Probably should just configure your public BTC address.

Ah, now i found what is meant. Hidden in a list of options there is a line with an address to add. I first sat up my withdraw address and locked it but i still got the message. Now it will work hopefully again. But the errormessage is misleading then.

By the way... i spoke with burnin a bit by phone. He works together with the guys from cryptx and the things i have read about them sounds fine. The actions they did till now could be interpreted scammy but i now have the impression they do this all seriously. Ill keep my shares and wonder about all the other shares crashing. I dont have a clue why they all do it at once. Before bitcoins wandered to other securities, now they all go out.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
dhenson
Legendary

Activity: 994

View Profile
September 21, 2013, 07:39:56 PM

Ill keep my shares and wonder about all the other shares crashing. I dont have a clue why they all do it at once. Before bitcoins wandered to other securities, now they all go out.

Every time a large IPO is released, people sell their existing assets to invest in the new security.  The larger the IPO the more of a sell-off you will see.  Generally it's a good idea to have some btc available for when these sell-offs occur.

I personally wouldn't invest in NEOBEE, but others seem willing to.
damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
September 21, 2013, 08:21:17 PM

Ill keep my shares and wonder about all the other shares crashing. I dont have a clue why they all do it at once. Before bitcoins wandered to other securities, now they all go out.

Every time a large IPO is released, people sell their existing assets to invest in the new security.  The larger the IPO the more of a sell-off you will see.  Generally it's a good idea to have some btc available for when these sell-offs occur.

It's going to be a while before they sell that wall.

runam0k
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

Touchdown

View Profile
September 21, 2013, 08:51:38 PM

IPO runs to November, so plenty of time. This is one of those very rare occasions where I decided to invest some btc not for short or medium or even long term gain, but for the good of bitcoin itself. It's just a fascinating proposition and potentially primed to succeed in a market where traditional banks are at their weakest (in terms of public opinion and trust). This could be something of a breakthrough for bitcoin if it all works out.
klee
Legendary

Activity: 1498

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 12:10:16 PM

IPO runs to November, so plenty of time. This is one of those very rare occasions where I decided to invest some btc not for short or medium or even long term gain, but for the good of bitcoin itself. It's just a fascinating proposition and potentially primed to succeed in a market where traditional banks are at their weakest (in terms of public opinion and trust). This could be something of a breakthrough for bitcoin if it all works out.
It is risky for long term but I invested what the hell...
ujka

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 08:00:04 AM

Huh BTC-TC is closing.
CryptX, what's the plan now?

IMPORTANT NOTICE TO ALL BTC TRADING CORP WEBSITE PARTICIPANTS

As a result of recent changes in the virtual currency regulatory environment, the btct.co and litecoinglobal.com virtual stock market websites will be closing down.  The following is our current schedule:

Approximately a week ago, both sites were closed to any new users and new asset creation was disabled.

Effective immediately, in conjunction with this release, trading will be halted, all order books cleared, and trading re-enabled.

October 7, 2013, all forms of secondary market trading will be halted on both sites.

Approximately October 31, 2013, both sites will be taken offline.  It is strongly suggested that participants take the following steps to protect all of their virtual assets:

All participants should take steps to transfer all of your BTC and LTC (and any other data you wish to keep, such as CSV trade histories) held on the sites to your personal computer or another trusted site.

All participants should make sure that their public BTC or LTC address is properly set in the Account page on the Settings tab whereby it can be shared with all issuers.

All “issuers” should have the contact information concerning their “investors”, and we ask that all “issuers” communicate with their “investors” as soon as possible as to how they will ensure that all are treated appropriately.

We regret this development. However, we want to do everything we can to minimize problems arising from this transition.  It is our goal to keep this shutdown orderly and calm.

Thank you for your participation, creativity, loyalty and sense of community over the past year.  Additional communications will follow as we work out the details.

Ethan Burnside
BTC Trading Corp.
cryptx (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 08:14:18 AM

Huh BTC-TC is closing.
CryptX, what's the plan now?

IMPORTANT NOTICE TO ALL BTC TRADING CORP WEBSITE PARTICIPANTS

As a result of recent changes in the virtual currency regulatory environment, the btct.co and litecoinglobal.com virtual stock market websites will be closing down.  The following is our current schedule:

Approximately a week ago, both sites were closed to any new users and new asset creation was disabled.

Effective immediately, in conjunction with this release, trading will be halted, all order books cleared, and trading re-enabled.

October 7, 2013, all forms of secondary market trading will be halted on both sites.

Approximately October 31, 2013, both sites will be taken offline.  It is strongly suggested that participants take the following steps to protect all of their virtual assets:

All participants should take steps to transfer all of your BTC and LTC (and any other data you wish to keep, such as CSV trade histories) held on the sites to your personal computer or another trusted site.

All participants should make sure that their public BTC or LTC address is properly set in the Account page on the Settings tab whereby it can be shared with all issuers.

All “issuers” should have the contact information concerning their “investors”, and we ask that all “issuers” communicate with their “investors” as soon as possible as to how they will ensure that all are treated appropriately.

We regret this development. However, we want to do everything we can to minimize problems arising from this transition.  It is our goal to keep this shutdown orderly and calm.

Thank you for your participation, creativity, loyalty and sense of community over the past year.  Additional communications will follow as we work out the details.

Ethan Burnside
BTC Trading Corp.

We are looking into it.
All shareholders information is on record.

We will come back to this, when we have more information.

ujka

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 08:45:37 PM

You may not have my info.  I just set my withdraw address.  I hope you guys update your info again as the withdraw address is the only thing really identifying shareholders.
No, it's not the withdraw address, asset issuers don't have access to that information. It's 'Public BTC Address' you have to set on your 'Account' page.
BTCT asset issuers have access to shareholder-lists containing:
- email address
- number of shares
- public BTC address (new feature, if you haven't set this yet, do so quickly)

With this information it is easy (though still requiring some work) to link people to their shares.
im_yang

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 09:07:25 AM

any information about migrating?
cryptx (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 09:51:21 AM

You may not have my info.  I just set my withdraw address.  I hope you guys update your info again as the withdraw address is the only thing really identifying shareholders.
No, it's not the withdraw address, asset issuers don't have access to that information. It's 'Public BTC Address' you have to set on your 'Account' page.
- email address
- number of shares

With this information it is easy (though still requiring some work) to link people to their shares.

Ok, this is correct.  What bothers me, though, is that cryptx claims he has all our info when I know for a fact he does not have mine since my public BTC address was not set.

We have all info we need to link the amount of shares to the owner of the account. I did not claim we have the public BTC address.
VonSpecht

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 06:26:02 PM

- email address
- number of shares

Ok, this is correct.  What bothers me, though, is that cryptx claims he has all our info when I know for a fact he does not have mine since my public BTC address was not set.

We have all info we need to link the amount of shares to the owner of the account. I did not claim we have the public BTC address.

CryptX, if I would buy some more right now (yes, it's still possible), will you still get the updated information from BTC-TC?
cryptx (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 06:43:48 PM

CryptX, if I would buy some more right now (yes, it's still possible), will you still get the updated information from BTC-TC?

Yes, every 12 hours we receive an update about all shareholders.
JstnPwll

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 04:19:00 PM

How are we looking for 20 TH tomorrow?  Grin

Developer, entrepreneur, idea-seeker.
BTC: 14MP75VG3Nf53pSEjowmA9gVPVvEvNpabz
creativex

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 04:22:37 PM

Wayne_Chang

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 27, 2013, 02:57:44 AM

Yes, every 12 hours we receive an update about all shareholders.
Any initial direction on what solutions you will take to transfer the shares in BTCT?
dhenson
Legendary

Activity: 994

View Profile
September 27, 2013, 08:32:23 PM

Cryptx,

Today was supposed to be the last day of the IPO.  Could we get an update on the share transfers, status of initial 20TH and the closing of the IPO?

Thank you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: