Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:16:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO investment Risk  (Read 1972 times)
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:20:10 AM

Working on bounties is the best solution if you want to have tokens of ICO without spending money( in case that ICO does have a bountry campaign to work with) but the amount of tokens will be not much like investing. However, safe is the best right ? You can combine investing and working on bounty if you have enough time for it. It will multiple your income if that ICO project is succeed.
Bounties are only when you really do not have a single cent to invest, most of the time you will get a lot more coins by just using that time to get a half time job and then use that money to buy the coins you like, also some bounties take forever to pay you up, from time to time I see posts of people still asking if they are going to be paid the coins they were promised.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jaya912

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:23:17 AM

I just work on bounty at this moment.But every person have a dream.I have a dream.I want to make a big investor.I want to invest on ICO.Can anyone explain me, Have any risk involved invest money on ICO?

I think you know already how risk and reward work in ico investment because you have been working in bounty project.
Ico project can be very profitable and also very high risk. So invest in ico is not suggested if you are safety player.
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 03:46:05 AM

You should be try it to know level of risk of this kind of investment, but in my opinion indeed make invest in ICO has high risk but also promising huge profit. Many token price a few month since ICO going up by multiple even more than 30 times just in 3 month. I was make research in many ICO and mostly all of the token price going up from ICO price in a few month,  although any token price going down from ICO price we should patient to wait for up trend so that we are in profit.

dharnamonitor

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:09:09 AM

To give you an example, I have a friend who invested in a certain ICO before and when the coin became enlisted to an exchange and he decided to hold it hoping for the price increase but unfortunately the project has been abandoned by devs and the coin dropped to 0 and became useless. It's only a matter of weeks or months where the coins became useless lol.

qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 06:37:25 AM

I always say to my friends and family that please note that investing in ICOS is what I would deem a HIGH RISK exercise. It is NOT for those who cannot afford to lose their investment, the emotionally unstable, or for those who do not want to bother to do some research into what they are investing in the first place. If you arm yourself with knowledge about what you invest in and make sound assessments based on your criteria that have evolved though experience, then you can MINIMIZE those risks to your advantage, but it needs hard work and some effort. ICOS are NOT for lazy people.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
yanto@1977

Activity: 686

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:10:43 AM

I just work on bounty at this moment.But every person have a dream.I have a dream.I want to make a big investor.I want to invest on ICO.Can anyone explain me, Have any risk involved invest money on ICO?

Invest in ICO is very risky and also bad idea, ICO is new and need more time and hard work to show this product ( coin ) can survive. Loss is only risk you'll get if decides to invest, but you need to know that your mind and time also get impact. Look's simple, but most people can't accept their loss and always blame the market. Dream is good but you need to search and analyze safe way you should take.

AleksandrKosov

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

PITCH – THE FUTURE OF OPPORTUNITY

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:44:22 PM

I consider ICO a high-risk investment tool. I did not find statistics, but I can say that the ICO scam for 2017 is more than you can imagine + there is a risk of stealing money by hackers, which is also a frequent occurrence. Therefore, to the issue of investing ICO and should be carefully considered and to check the company carefully.

Birin016

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:54:30 PM

Invest in ICO have a many risk. Like SCAM , crowdsale failed, developer gone with our money, or coin price going down after list in market. Then you must be smart and choose a good ICO Be careful not to incurred losses.
Doell

Activity: 2156
Merit: 531

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 05:57:16 PM

very risky you have to be smart in becoming an investor and choose what project guarantees and proven clear the company by looking at the whitepaper that is on project document yes , picking on a good project is not so difficult you can see a reputable manager promoting the project and its one of main point

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:58:27 AM

To give you an example, I have a friend who invested in a certain ICO before and when the coin became enlisted to an exchange and he decided to hold it hoping for the price increase but unfortunately the project has been abandoned by devs and the coin dropped to 0 and became useless. It's only a matter of weeks or months where the coins became useless lol.
That is always a risk with icos and it is something that happens quite frequently that is why it is really important to make sure that the project in which we are investing is a legit one, we must not let ourselves be absorbed by the hype, if that happens then you are no longer an investor but a gambler, this happens a lot when a coin is skyrocketing and everyone wants to get in but they do it when the coin has already reached a very high price, not surprisingly those that do that lose most of their money.
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:21:55 AM

If you dare to take a risk then ICO can bring huge benefits when the ICO you choose ends successfully. But if you choose ICO wrong then you can lose and even lose all the money you have. That is the worst risk and you should be prepared to accept all the consequences. Investing in an ICO is an option and you can not just keep quiet because if you will not. Choose ICO or try other ways like trading if you want income.
tarpa07

Activity: 194
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:06:37 AM

There are too many ICO in this online Market but all ICO is not risk to investment if you can analysis ICO market then you can invest it or if you don't understand which ICO is good for investment then you invest so you can lose your money, Those ICO is best which is real business involve.
sugihe

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:19:50 AM

This is funny question i think. Of course there is a risk for everything you do and join in ico has high risk.
I talk about risk because you ask about the risk. You can loss all of your capital. But for me i always see from the chance of taking a risk. By taking a risk i can have my big chance become i want like financial freedom
Jaci

Activity: 219

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:21:30 PM

No ICO Investment is not a risk if you analysis ICO market so you can invest with ICO very easily but if you don’t understand ICO market so you never invest with ICO because too many ICO was scam and if you want to invest ico at first you need analysis ICO then you invest with it.
Lanatsa

Activity: 2828
Merit: 650

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:29:42 PM

No ICO Investment is not a risk if you analysis ICO market so you can invest with ICO very easily but if you don’t understand ICO market so you never invest with ICO because too many ICO was scam and if you want to invest ico at first you need analysis ICO then you invest with it.
I disagree on the thing you do said on here since we do all know theres no safe investment on this world and ICO isn't excluded on that kind of risk on losing money and as an investor we should really always think off on which project we should set in and making up research into those things is really highly recommended for you to lessen the risk on getting scammed.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
kavindra

Activity: 221

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:33:06 PM

better before ICO investment you first learn the risk to follow ICO, because now many ICO is not good, so the price is more in ICO than in the market, I am traumatized to follow ICO because my capital does not return, until now my coin ICO I sell. hoping the price will go up even though the chances are getting smaller.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Kurokyy

Activity: 448

LETS GO ADAB

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:38:15 PM

Investing in ICO is one of the most risky investment that you will made if ever especially if you are just new in this crypto investment. There are so many ICOs to choose now and some of them are just created for scamming people. Only few ICO are genuine and have roadmap so you have to be careful.

malikusama
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 294

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:21:24 PM

No doubt to invest in ICOs involves high risk, but if you are good analyser and have good knowledge about the cryptos you can earn huge amount through ICOs as compare to anyother way.
Things you should need to consider before investing in an ICO are below.
1. Idea of coin.
2. Roadmap.
3. Team behind.
4. Sponsors and partners connected.
5. Whitepaper and legal work.
white.raiden

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:22:10 PM

In my own knowledge ICO is just a white paper which a promise money when you join into a bounty capaign. The other people says it has no guarantee that there will be. But probably it has an amount but not at this time. Maybe risky because we don't even know the amount on it because it is an initial currency yet not a virtual money which has equivalent.
tambok

Activity: 812
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:26:49 PM

In my own knowledge ICO is just a white paper which a promise money when you join into a bounty capaign. The other people says it has no guarantee that there will be. But probably it has an amount but not at this time. Maybe risky because we don't even know the amount on it because it is an initial currency yet not a virtual money which has equivalent.
If we will just explore here in forum a lot of people already victim by those ICO's launching but suddenly disappearing after few moments when they already have fund as it is easy for them to run after our investment and some are using posters so that their campaign/project will be known worldwide but after the service they are also not paying posters.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: