Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 06:29:06 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO investment Risk  (Read 1973 times)
janggernaut
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:37:05 AM

big profits can be got from ICO ,, but everything big is of course has big risk also ... we must have pengal; safe to be able to know some ICO which can have big chance ,, and of course we should not be sneaky to want to invest
What is pengal?
If you want to get profit, you must take risks too. Higher risks for higher profit and vice versa.
There are lot of ICOs recently, you must really carrefully to choose the best among all ICOs
Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:06:30 AM

big profits can be got from ICO ,, but everything big is of course has big risk also ... we must have pengal; safe to be able to know some ICO which can have big chance ,, and of course we should not be sneaky to want to invest
What is pengal?
If you want to get profit, you must take risks too. Higher risks for higher profit and vice versa.
There are lot of ICOs recently, you must really carrefully to choose the best among all ICOs

Well, all ICO have been in a market now is starts from zero gaurantee. You can not tell that this coin is really good in the future it's a risk situation in a part of investors to invest in that ICO because that is partially offered in the market. You have to study everyday the flow of coin so that you can estimate the offer you want to invest in a middle of the campaign.
melliana

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:30:48 AM

I believe that is a huge risk, but surely high gain. Anyway if the project has outstanding ideas, experienced team composition and clearly has a market when the product released then why not. When we have money to spend and as long we know the risk, be an ICO Investors is a profitable business.
desi92

Activity: 210
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:34:56 AM

I just work on bounty at this moment.But every person have a dream.I have a dream.I want to make a big investor.I want to invest on ICO.Can anyone explain me, Have any risk involved invest money on ICO?

The worst risk of ico investment is you can loss the whole capital because of scam project.
In another case, ico can make your dream become true. Dream can be true by taking a more risk. Nothing in the world without risk.
apityeh71

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:02:52 AM

Before do it make sure the money that you use to invest in it afford to lose, because make invest in ICO you can loss big number of your money. But by use some good strategy and risk management you can minimize that risk and finally can make huge profit.

harbin55

Activity: 615
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:19:33 PM

Actually the sad thing about ICO companies; many people use that type of business in order to deceive the people and steal their money.
I think we should always be analytical and observant in order to avoid all things that leads to scam or hacking.
royale143

Activity: 294
Merit: 36

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:55:31 PM

I just work on bounty at this moment.But every person have a dream.I have a dream.I want to make a big investor.I want to invest on ICO.Can anyone explain me, Have any risk involved invest money on ICO?

Right now, every move is really a risky move. The market is not doing good, all coins are going down, and the ICO market is in a state where people believe that it's not a good investment to make. Adding all those factors up, it would be quite nerve wrecking to do investments. Also, ICOs may take some time to be realized, and the risk of failure is greater, especially now. I think long term type of investment like holding high potential coins would be a better move than doing ICO investments.

arlington

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:04:59 PM

First of all I want to say that ICO`s are the ones that bring the most ROI but in the same time they are the riskiest investment types, if an ICO have a good project, a good roadmap and a great team than most probably it would be worth to invest on them
thebatletbet

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:17:21 PM

not only ico project investment high risk
but all crypto curency investment include bitcoin and ETH high risk
decoder88

Activity: 346
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:38:18 PM

Investing in ICO is riskier than just holding and trading your Bitcoin and has a high possibility of scam. Even a legit ICO doesnt give you the assurance of earning. You will first distinguish which are scams or not, on this part is so risky even just in the beginning, then the other risk is when that ICO will progress.

The risk will always be there specially in crypto market. ICO's offers different services with different risk level but newbie should be careful and should not join any ICO easily. If you think this is an easy profit then you are wrong because in reality your money will easily loose if you make a wrong decision. Study further so you can prevent to put your money on a scam ICO's.
There is always a risk when it comes to any investments, specially in investing to such ICO has also risks. The risk will never be gone. You should just be alet and must learn how to look onto legit and promising ICO projects that you should invest into. With the right research and knowledge you could prevent to invest in such wrong ICO projects.
_IRMAN
Copper Member

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:21:38 AM

ICO is a very high risk investment, if you do not have much knowledge you could lose your money. I see you are new to this forum, and maybe new in this world of crypto, so I suggest you to learn first what is ICO and learn what project you will choose as a place to invest, do not be too hasty to make a decision
mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:33:29 AM

ICO is a very high risk investment, if you do not have much knowledge you could lose your money. I see you are new to this forum, and maybe new in this world of crypto, so I suggest you to learn first what is ICO and learn what project you will choose as a place to invest, do not be too hasty to make a decision.
The ICO investment risk is that if the ICO is a fake, then it will not be any different from the HYIP program which is often ripped off and only runs for a short period of time and then becomes a scam. ICO investment risk if I think is we do not know and it is difficult to know what ICO we mean will give us a profit according to our expectations or even give disappointment. I've heard there are people who invest into ICO and can get more profit from Bitcoin investment and maybe faster. But not all ICO can give profit like that, many ICO who stopped the middle of the road and ICO fraud. If I were to choose between invest ICO and invest crypto like Bitcoin, I would choose Bitcoin.
Brama Jasa

Activity: 530
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:52:16 AM

the risks of investing in ICO are large and can also be very profitable, in choosing an ICO we see the team from the project, and the purpose of the project, for example the project is in use for the payment system, so everyone will use the services of the company most likely the project will success, and whether the project is already running or not? if the payment system is usually the project is already running. so, the conclusion if you want to invest in a project that has potential in use by many users.I pointed out the ICO with payment system, many more ico in other service field, before investing analysis is the first purpose of the project
pkb007

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:16:40 AM

I think it is risk for new investor. Learn about ICO's more. Then you can choice right ICO for investment. Because there have many scam ICO's. When you invest this type scam project you loss your asset. So carefully invest your money in ICO.
shawn995

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:30:23 AM

Surely ICO investment risk if you have no information related to ICO in which you are investing. Because in previous ICO's there are various ICO'S which were fake so try to get full information related to ICO'S like which type of people are involving in that ICO and what are the views of sr people about that ICO and some more information then go to investment.
Unsmart boy

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:03:03 AM

I think the risks to invest in ico must be. Because, when a coin starts ico, then if you invest in that price it is worth it. But after the end of the ico, the price of that coin can be dumped too. As a result you will go after many losses.
AlexKr

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:20:52 AM

ICO is very risky. This is evidenced by official statistics: about 90% of all ICO -scams. Very large numbers. If you participate, then very carefully need to choose a project, team, etc. I always do diversification  my deposit. Do not put their money on single ICO, divide their into several projects. So you can reduce the risks.
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:59:08 AM

Any of your investments are a risk. If you work in the bounty then you can see that many do not collect hard cap, because of this the project will not be able to develop normally and grow accordingly fast! It is always necessary to study the project for a very long time and only then to make a decision!
Not all projects grow in value very fast but that should not always be the main thing, as the long term is all that matters. This is the reason, one should be sure they are investing in a good project and not just some random shitty project. The good thing about good project is that they may be slow, but they are always steady when it comes to growing and with good community support, their prices are always sustainable which makes them lovely to hold for the long positions.
nl247

Activity: 518
Merit: 145

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:24:44 AM

Actually the sad thing about ICO companies; many people use that type of business in order to deceive the people and steal their money.
I think we should always be analytical and observant in order to avoid all things that leads to scam or hacking.
That is really not the sad thing. The sad thing as far as I am concerned is that many people gullibly fall into the hands of scammers like they had their eyes closed when they were investing into such ICOs. Come on! You do not have to invest into all projects before you become rich, just very solid few ones can give you that dream. The mistake people make is that they really do not concern themselves much about the team and focus more on whitepapers and some idea that obviously does not make any sense, and still, they invest! Who does that unless they really do not need the money and are happy losing it.
tapaibuccok

Activity: 303
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:15:44 PM

ICO is a very high risk investment, if you do not have much knowledge you could lose your money. I see you are new to this forum, and maybe new in this world of crypto, so I suggest you to learn first what is ICO and learn what project you will choose as a place to invest, do not be too hasty to make a decision

I think it's the same with you but it's fair because the bigger the profits the bigger the risks to be faced, the only way is to be really careful and learn it well before you follow it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: