Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:04:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO investment Risk  (Read 1972 times)
nicster551

Activity: 896
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:50:11 PM

Investing in cryptocurrencies and other Initial Coin Offerings (“ICOs”) is highly risky and speculative, to invest in cryptocurrencies or other ICOs. Since each individual's situation is unique, a qualified professional should always be consulted before making any financial decisions. makes no representations or warranties as to the accuracy or timeliness of the information contained herein.

nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:55:40 PM

I just work on bounty at this moment.But every person have a dream.I have a dream.I want to make a big investor.I want to invest on ICO.Can anyone explain me, Have any risk involved invest money on ICO?

The risk is only when you loss money, maybe wrong decisions when choose the right ICO project ( the price go down and down again ), loss when trade/ invest ( still hold when time to get out ), or stuck in long time ( buy high ). Risk is part of invest and all we do on the crypto market and risk is the first knowledge we should know before decides replace our money. Learn it first and have a good investment later.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
NeverSop

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

HODL

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:04:46 PM

ICO is a very high risk investment, if you do not have much knowledge you could lose your money. I see you are new to this forum, and maybe new in this world of crypto, so I suggest you to learn first what is ICO and learn what project you will choose as a place to invest, do not be too hasty to make a decision

I think it's the same with you but it's fair because the bigger the profits the bigger the risks to be faced, the only way is to be really careful and learn it well before you follow it.
The biggest risk when you invest in an ICO is to invest in a fraudulent ICO project and take the investor's money and disappear without leaving a trace. You can not get your assets back because current ICO projects are not managed by any government. Also you can invest in ICO projects where you only get token worthless when it can not go to commercial sites and therefore can not be sold, which also means that you lose.

andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:58:01 AM

I just work on bounty at this moment.But every person have a dream.I have a dream.I want to make a big investor.I want to invest on ICO.Can anyone explain me, Have any risk involved invest money on ICO?

Investing in ICO is one of the most risky investment that you will made if ever especially if you are just new in this crypto investment. There are so many ICOs to choose now and some of them are just created for scamming people. Only few ICO are genuine and have roadmap so you have to be careful.
True, investing in altcoins is already risky enough but investing in icos is many times riskier, however why people do it? Because they try to earn profits at all cost and they want to do it fast, investing in bitcoin can give you profits but you cannot expect the multiply your investment many times over with the price so high but with icos the possibility is there but at the end you need to choose the path which follows more closely your own strategy and since I prefer to play it safe most of my money is invested in bitcoin.

I agree with you, better our money invested in Bitcoin, although in Bitcoin has a small profit but not a big risk, than we run out of money in use ICO which we also do not know whether ICO is true or just fraud, and I do not know how to know which ICO will succeed, I prefer to invest in Bitcoin.
Also no other coin has the potential of bitcoin, there are coins that are good but their usage is limited, bitcoin can become huge in the next years if it becomes adopted so even if it cannot skyrocket as before it still has the chance to reach huge values especially if the economies of the world begin to show weakness and I think we saw that a few days ago with the drop in the market of stocks.
congresowoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:41:45 AM

Me too, i am currently making funds from joining bounty campaigns. But we have different dreams, for me, I am gathering funds for trading. But same goes with the path that we should take. Before we trade or would want to invest in an ICO or coin, we should do our research first. Choose the ICO which you believenis different from the rest and also looking at their roadmap willbe beneficial to you so that you will be guided also. Investing has high risk nut expect that the higher the risk that you are takinh, the higher return. Before you invest, determine the amount which you can afford to lose.

BlockEye
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097

Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:55:19 AM

Me too, i am currently making funds from joining bounty campaigns. But we have different dreams, for me, I am gathering funds for trading. But same goes with the path that we should take. Before we trade or would want to invest in an ICO or coin, we should do our research first. Choose the ICO which you believenis different from the rest and also looking at their roadmap willbe beneficial to you so that you will be guided also. Investing has high risk nut expect that the higher the risk that you are takinh, the higher return. Before you invest, determine the amount which you can afford to lose.
Research throughly, even in joining bounties, their should be a sure profit so better do analyzation whether that coin is worth our time since there's lot of ICO to focus too, it is also as if investing, investing on time and effort, may it be on bounties, investing and trading, do research on coins use, ideas, volume snd try to analyze their potential growth.
Piterg

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:19:19 AM

Investing in ICO, I think it's always a risk, the project can get busy, conditions can change! But you have to take risks, but it's better to always do diversification, invest in several ICOs.
Dissident991

Activity: 490
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:20:11 AM

Before investing in ICO you should to research a lot of succesfull ended ICOs and find out why that projects were good for investment and what's the current price of its token. Especially draw the attention of projects that grew up within general downward trend.
JehJeh121

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:17:50 AM

All investment is risky. ICO is profitable but I think its very risky if you will not search or study the project you will invest with. You should look for a good project.
manggis97

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:55:56 AM

The level of risk for investment in ICO actually depend on the each investor, if you have strong enough skill to reduce the risk by make some risk management so the level of risk could be lower. To minimize the risk just make sure make analysis and do you own research in project that you want invest in it, make sure they has good fundamental.

Ausgewielt

Activity: 453
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:49:29 AM

Some project are scam, you have to becareful, and some project can be fail at the middle of development such other startups. But some ICO are very nice https://dimensions.network/en/calculator that ICO is very profitable, ICO only until 24 feb.

Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:01:12 AM

As, we consider about the risk there is in all the situation but while we talk about the investment there is some risk of holding the asset and trading risk is more vulnerable for the investors. As in the asset class of stock, bond, Gold, or any other real investment there is always a calculated risk and the investors/trader go and follow this way for investing. But in the case of ICO as the nature you know it is virtual so can't calculate the in certain number. So, Always follow the investment for a longer period. If you go for trade say 2 day or for the holding the coin another 7 days you can't make the profit in a certain way. These are high volatile asset even the Bitcoin daily fluctuation rate is 30% or more is possible.
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:37:17 AM

big profits can be got from ICO ,, but everything big is of course has big risk also ... we must have pengal; safe to be able to know some ICO which can have big chance ,, and of course we should not be sneaky to want to invest
What is pengal?
If you want to get profit, you must take risks too. Higher risks for higher profit and vice versa.
There are lot of ICOs recently, you must really carrefully to choose the best among all ICOs
Sometimes you can even take lower risk for higher profit and that totally depends on how smart the person is. People today are fund of investing in everything to spread the risk and looking for quick profit and forgetting that nothing good comes easy which is the reason why a lot of people, unless they are lucky, have ended up 90% of the time in the hands of scammers than real project.

Investors that are smart, put their funds where they believe they can get the best of it in the long run without having to sleep with one eye closed.
satria33

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:13:57 PM

want to trade or investment in ico project definitely all have risks, choose ico who has a strong team, the partner who supports the ico.
alkhie01

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:35:50 PM

In every investment whether it's in crypto or in business risk is always there.Nobody know if it will grow or no,So the best thing to do is research about where you want to invest.Study about their plan,the ligitlimate of their developers and most specially is if they have background of what they are doing.Investing in an amount that you can afford to lose is also a best advice.
babala

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:48:32 PM

In any investment, there is a risk of lossing. And more risk when it in investment in ICO compare to other investment since price is not stable and you were not able to predict  when the price will go down.
Md Saad

Activity: 584
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:54:20 PM

If you want to be an investor then you have to take initiative as soon as possible because of the price is low, I think this time is the best moment for investing in this platform. Now come to the issue of risk, at every stage of investment you need to take a risk so that ICO is also as like other investment platforms.
@Mhaiang

Activity: 294

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:45:35 PM

Investing your money in an ICO is indeed a good thing to do for a great earning but we cannot neglect the fact that investing in ICO also is s risky thing to do in case the ICO will fail. Some ICO also are just scam that will only take your money and never give it back. If i were you, stay working in the bounty first. But if you have more money and will take the risk, then take a try and go for an investment. 

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
Bdstar

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:53:29 PM

You must have to take a risk if you want to invest anywhere, So ICO is one of these platforms for making a profit. But I don't think that ICO is not so risky. Already crypto world has been established as a trustworthy platform around the world and it will be the future money I think.
RedzoneASE

Activity: 350

TRONscratch.com

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:25:42 PM

There is always risk in investment specially in high volatile market. In investing ICO always expect that there could be a loss in your invest since it depends on the success of you'd project. ICO do have a higher risk but if the project could be successful then then you could gain a lot.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: