Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:18:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO investment Risk  (Read 1973 times)
investaco
Copper Member

Activity: 87
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:28:22 AM

You can look for important indications of a quality ICO.
Such as whitepaper - is it well written, includes plenty of technical information, shows a strong business case and market opportunity
product - do they have a working product, or at least a prototype to demonstrate the potential of the idea
sensible use of blockchain - is the token intrinsic to the business, useful and viable.

Lastly, you can look at the social following of the business
such as their community on Bitcointalk, Telegram, twitter etc - to show the amount of market demand and support for the ICO tokens.
larger communities help to drive token price up and better liquidity if you need to trade

Good luck!
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:45:55 AM

I just work on bounty at this moment.But every person have a dream.I have a dream.I want to make a big investor.I want to invest on ICO.Can anyone explain me, Have any risk involved invest money on ICO?
If you want to invest in ico projects you can find out the information on this forum or blogs about them. An ICO will attract more interested investors, the greater the number of investors wanting to participate in the ICO, the more proceeds from the sale of token sales as much. Many ICO projects get a lot of money but the exams put on the web exchange are not as expected. The duration of ICO projects is usually very long so your investment will be frozen during that time.
ICO really depends on how many investors who follow the project. At risk I say this is very high risk, imagine when we have invested but it turns out the number of other investors only a little then at the time of pre-sale then we will experience losses. But if you can choose the right ICO and have a good prospect then we can get profits in large quantities, this is the profit and loss that can be obtained when investing in a project. The risk will be borne by ourselves and we will also get the results. Good job for every project that we follow because I admit maybe only a few percent of the project that can be successful !! BTC Smiley
Natalim

Activity: 2954
Merit: 592

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:46:53 AM

I just work on bounty at this moment.But every person have a dream.I have a dream.I want to make a big investor.I want to invest on ICO.Can anyone explain me, Have any risk involved invest money on ICO?
If you want to invest in ico projects you can find out the information on this forum or blogs about them. An ICO will attract more interested investors, the greater the number of investors wanting to participate in the ICO, the more proceeds from the sale of token sales as much. Many ICO projects get a lot of money but the exams put on the web exchange are not as expected. The duration of ICO projects is usually very long so your investment will be frozen during that time.
It's true, what is more important is the number of investors than the amount collected because this would prevent from whales investor to move
the price when they dump their coins or tokens. I know it's hard to verify but you just have to DYOR in order to determine if there are bigger number
of investors in a certain ICO.

Miner manc

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:22:46 PM

Mate, before you put any money in an ICO make sure you do the research. If you do the returns can be great but that only comes with hours of looking into projects
astrid.uchiha24

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:35:00 PM

there's a lot of risk in any form of investment, there's not 100% kind of investment that could guarantee you a profit. example of this for ICOs are: you only trust the project but the team behind can still simply left the development and spend the money of the investors themselves, it is on team's control whether they will list the coin or not, and many more. You should carefully study the team's background because they have the full control of the ICO and its development.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
Telegram Facebook www.casperproject.io Github Twitter ANN
Amajaa

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 12:52:55 AM

All investment are risky, so as many say inveatment are only for risk takers.. But there is some guidelines to know what ico is best to invest in.. Just do a research of waht coin you would like to buy.. But since you are doing bounty thats good enough no risk involve.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3556
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:38:39 PM

You can invest in ICO after making a depth research. ICO is profitable investment because of if you invest in 5 ICO and any one ICO get successful that will cover all your ICO cost and also a lot of profit. IF your research is good then most of your ICO investment will be in profit. For research you should take care about TEAM MEMBER, WHITE PAPER, WORKING PLAN, COMMUNICATION CHANNEL, REPLY OF QUERY, HARD AND SOFT CAP etc.
It is that research a lot of investors always end up forgetting. They just check the whitepaper, see those beautiful graphics, end up getting deceived by all of that, and they end up giving scammers their hard earned money. The truth is that anyone can clone a whitepaper and make it soothing to what they want to throw out, but it is necessary to never invest in empty promises and even if you want to, at least check out the team first.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:45:23 PM

You can invest in ICO after making a depth research. ICO is profitable investment because of if you invest in 5 ICO and any one ICO get successful that will cover all your ICO cost and also a lot of profit. IF your research is good then most of your ICO investment will be in profit. For research you should take care about TEAM MEMBER, WHITE PAPER, WORKING PLAN, COMMUNICATION CHANNEL, REPLY OF QUERY, HARD AND SOFT CAP etc.
It is that research a lot of investors always end up forgetting. They just check the whitepaper, see those beautiful graphics, end up getting deceived by all of that, and they end up giving scammers their hard earned money. The truth is that anyone can clone a whitepaper and make it soothing to what they want to throw out, but it is necessary to never invest in empty promises and even if you want to, at least check out the team first.
well, if the team is really experienced, the risk will be smaller, and sure enough, that the whitepaper also determines the quality of ico, because all the activities that will be done for the development is contained in the whitepaper.
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:05:29 PM

People would like to earn without risk, but that is not possible, I don't know why we are trying to explain them something, to this newbies and everyone else. Risks are big, deep research about ico can lower risks but risks stay, risks can't go to zero.
I invest in icos, I invest my money sometimes I do some twitter bounty, now I'm in bounty campaign, I knke mu risks and I'm OK with that, everyone should know risks and decide, not to ask others and them blame others if they make mistakes.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
mak lessoh

Activity: 181

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:50:47 PM

ico is the best way to get rich, I personally just do bouty campaign to make money, I am afraid of risk follow ico but I do not silence and always observe the ico that has been successful so that I can follow the same ico at another time
Vask

Activity: 504
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:02:08 PM

The more you want to get profitability, the more risk is, of course. And investing in ISO is also a risk, but you can all study if the project already has a product and a strong well-known team that values its reputation, then the risk of investment will be minimal!
lance04

Activity: 462
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:30:35 PM

Risk is everywhere actulay, in ICO most of the companies do their best to secure the investment of their investors and I think we should believe on them because their name and reputation is place in this action.
white.raiden

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:43:58 PM

Investing in ICO have a risk and we need to know about this before we decide to join with the projects. and we need to determine how much money we will use to invest with them. don't use a big money if we don't know much about the project and search for the projects so we can choose the right ICO. with searching the details about the project, we can hope that what we invest with them will give something good for our money and we can take the profit too.
Donaldturp

Activity: 228

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:55:20 PM

Investing in ICO have a risk and we need to know about this before we decide to join with the projects. and we need to determine how much money we will use to invest with them. don't use a big money if we don't know much about the project and search for the projects so we can choose the right ICO. with searching the details about the project, we can hope that what we invest with them will give something good for our money and we can take the profit too.

ICOs are risky ones and investing in them needs some strict rules like judging the project very well. This would help to reduce the risk.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:19:07 AM

ICO Investment included the high risk investment. High risk high gain, you need to learn deeply about the ICO, you have to make sure they will be successful, by know the team and project. There are many factors that connected to successful ICO, learn about them because its very important.
Yes, it is a high risk, but no longer high when you are taking the necessary precautions. So far, since I have been investing in ICOs, I have seen it as a low risk investment and high gain. As long as you are doing it right and you are investing with the right team, you should be fine and all you should bother yourself about is seeing the project yielding a lot with the community accepting the product and creating demand for the token or coin you are holding.

Honestly I prefer to go with trading coins rather than looking for ICO investments. At the same time I need to agree that ICOs are known for giving more returns in quick to compared to trading coins, still considering the risk involved with ICO, it would be better sticking within trading coins.
mann1983

Activity: 60

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:52:34 AM

ICO investment is not at all risk if we read whitepaper of that ICO and who are the team members and advisor of that ICO.
EtherATM

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:00:37 PM

HIGH RISK is the nature of ICOs but high risk synonymous ICOs can bring huge benefit when the ICO you participate ends successfully. You should only invest in ICOs by the amount money that you are ready lost. However, we can minimize those risks by way research the whitepaper that is on project document, the best you should choose projects which have a reputable manager promoting the project.
kendryfernandez

Activity: 90

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:04:50 PM

ICO's are very risky.
Especially if you do not know anything about the coin and the team itself. There have been cases on which hlthe project is abandoned and money invested in ICO is lost.
Sand King

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:15:56 PM

When you're legit ico and your money is money you do not have to worry about it because many people are trusting it but it's worth remembering that all investment is risky.

For me investing on ico is very risky but we should just need to trust, because when we invest on a great ico just like gbx  ico and titanium ico it ca  really help us to have a lot of profit, and participating on a great ico is not risky at all.

htconem7

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:03:09 PM

I was make research in many ICO and mostly all of the token price going up from ICO price in a few month,  although any token price going down from ICO price we should patient to wait for up trend so that we are in profit. Also no other coin has the potential of Bitcoin, there are coins that are good but their usage is limited, Bitcoin can become huge in the next years if it becomes adopted so even if it cannot skyrocket as before it still has the chance to reach huge values especially if the economies of the world begin to show weakness
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: