Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:06:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO investment Risk  (Read 1967 times)
koryu

Activity: 681
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:55:09 AM

I just work on bounty at this moment.But every person have a dream.I have a dream.I want to make a big investor.I want to invest on ICO.Can anyone explain me, Have any risk involved invest money on ICO?

When you start investing, risk what you can afford to lose. The best thing you can do it to pretend you have thrown the money out of the windows (practically lost it). This way you will have no emotional attachment to it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
haroldtee

Activity: 644
Merit: 299

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:04:06 PM

Investing in ICO's is a very much risky because in this there no guarantee that at the end of ICO you will get back your money with profit or not. If the ICO coins got successful then you may get a huge profits but if not then you might loose your huge money that you have invested. It is like a gambling all depends upon your luck and good will of the coin makers.

If you are referring to huge profit, then there is no guarantee, but it will take a project with no team or product for such a thing to happen which is the main reason it is always good and important for every new investor never to trade without making sure the team is capable and there is a product that can be very useful to the community at large as that is what is going to be driving the demand.for such coin in the future but a lot of people would not listen, but would rather prefer investing in empty promises.
TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:07:35 PM

I just work on bounty at this moment.But every person have a dream.I have a dream.I want to make a big investor.I want to invest on ICO.Can anyone explain me, Have any risk involved invest money on ICO?
ICO investment is really high risk. There are only few ICO that are becoming successful. It is really better if we will research different ICO for us to know if the ICO is profitable or scam.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
ov3rflow9x

Activity: 374
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:13:19 PM

ICO and ivnesting in crypto is always risk . but if u analize good u will have good profit , u known that some ppl now offer ico insurance ? lol its very shoked like  its going on , they will buy u tokens if price will deeper or give u more tokens to make u start price same Smiley
JRoa

Activity: 528

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:29:54 PM

Investors are keep investing their money to the ICO because they know that they can get high profit from ICO. The ICO is extremely risky investment. If you want to invest your money, then you shoukd be risk taker. Be brave if you really want to earn money.

raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:58:16 AM

Before investing in ICO you should to research a lot of succesfull ended ICOs and find out why that projects were good for investment and what's the current price of its token. Especially draw the attention of projects that grew up within general downward trend.
The icos that became successful had most of the necessary requirements you will want from an ico, they had a great team, good marketing, a use case and a committed community when you add all of that the success of an ico is almost inevitable sometimes you need to wait for longer and sometimes the success is immediate but it does not matter if an ico has all of that it will become a success.
Yes, there is no way an ICO with a good team, a good product and keep developing every now and then will not always end up doing great in the long term. Like you said, there are some projects that you will know immediately that the chances of success are slim and some you will just know that the chances of the project not succeeding in the long run is something that is impossible. It all depends on how everyone is able to make their findings before investing.
thaovtt210

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:08:09 AM

Its seems that in 2018 no coins able to x10... as it was in 2017, in additions, they can just seduce you with flying words and then dissapeared without your knowing. Make sure you do research before investing.
DevilCredit

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:13:29 AM

the risk of investing in ICO is if you meet to invest is ICO scam. It is already a lot going on and it is also not a few people who have been fooled by this kind of scam ICO.
TheMurph

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:32:44 AM

Its seems that in 2018 no coins able to x10... as it was in 2017, in additions, they can just seduce you with flying words and then dissapeared without your knowing. Make sure you do research before investing.

That's the reality, and if someone think that cryptomarket can repeat the performance of 2017 is wrong. In 2017 shit coin was overvalued. However there are many good projects out there that can be x10-100 Cool
hatun

Activity: 167

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:49:05 AM

Actually before joining any ICO as for my experience, I look for the roadmap and the team. That matters to me. For example if one of the advisers is Cuban probably he also reviewed and make some studies before being part of that certain ICO. I mean I consider the background of the team behind launching an ICO so there will be less risk to be gone in the future.
ICO investment is lucrative, but it is risky too for the following reasons:
1. Team efficiency as well as expertise to bring the ICO
2. Features of the coin must be innovative as well as distinctive.
3. That currency must be incorporated in renowned exchanger
4. Trade volume need to be high to create buzz.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:08:41 PM

haha, of course, investing in anything is always risky and ICO is not an exception. the bigger the risk the greater the reward. we have to understand and accept it

Yes, that's right invesment a risk ico or not ico, investment is very risk.
no invesment in the world is do not have a risk. I invest of ICO we can afford to lose it.
Every investment is very risky but what makes it a little less risky is when you are able to do a good research on the ICO and be certain you are investing in the right market. I saw a project recently, adblurb ICO and I had to shake my head when I saw the team.

How can a team with a huge experience as they claimed, at this day and age in the technology sector would not know the value of LinkedIn and every one of them decided to open a new account to pimp it without a single skill endorsement. Come on! Some things are always glaring, but some investors just do not usually care.
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:51:33 PM

ICO investment is really high risk. There are only few ICO that are becoming successful. It is really better if we will research different ICO for us to know if the ICO is profitable or scam.
This is one step of pre-work. It is often advised to ensure the best suitable sources and tools that are/can be used in trading. Hence, best exchange and best ICO in case of investments must be considered with highest proficiency and productivity. A lot of ICOs have been declared as scam in trading world and a huge capital have been lost in such unlawful investments. Better to research properly, then practice.
Natalim

Activity: 2912
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:41:45 AM

This is one step of pre-work. It is often advised to ensure the best suitable sources and tools that are/can be used in trading. Hence, best exchange and best ICO in case of investments must be considered with highest proficiency and productivity. A lot of ICOs have been declared as scam in trading world and a huge capital have been lost in such unlawful investments. Better to research properly, then practice.
My recommendation is do not trust the project so much,  some will scam you at the beginning but there are project who continue to exist but they
are planning and exit so we will still gonna lose our money. It's more risky when you hold longer so that requires careful research and proper
money management to minimize the risk.

piratcoin

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:14:23 AM

We ought to dependably run with the pattern on the grounds that having this sort of sign would some way or another discloses to us that individuals or even commentators is intrigued on it which we can some way or another assume that it would truly have a higher possibility of succeeding due to the buzz and the buildup being made however yet we ought to be as yet watchful or having the main manage which is contributing the cash that we can stand to lose on and dont have a tendency to bet everything.
Bosx1ne

Activity: 540

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:32:29 AM

It is true that the ICO investment is extremely risky job, if you want to invest your money; you should consider all of the risks of the investment. You can earn a lot of money if you will invest your money in good ICO. You must pick wise ICO for you to not lose your money.

rhodelmabanal

Activity: 1044
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:40:17 AM

You should keep in mind that BTC has also limitations,  the ICO are just projects on the most sites. You observed that if tokens are distributed it should had come to be a trading so the ICO could be a coins like LTC or ETH and BTC,  the bounty functions are to campaign the ads in the sites so that it will be given such rewards to the investors.

MV7

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:45:17 AM

Unless you've been in crypto for a while and are an experienced trader, please think twice before investing in an ICO. They're the most risky form of investment in crypto for a reason, and crypto in it of itself is pretty risky.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
goldexp83

Activity: 225
Merit: 10

quarkchain.io

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:49:57 AM

One way to learn is to study past ICO and see the current performance, community and overall progress

You can see on site like icostats or icodrops how much the value of the token has increased

the other good way to learn is to partecipate in an ICO

try to find a safe project with low cap, good token metrics and good minimum contribution and u will learn much better with real experience

natsu01

Activity: 392
Merit: 21

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:59:55 AM

There is always a risk in every step you take on crypto but before you invest in an ICO, you better make sure that is not a scam.
crazy-pilot

Activity: 861
Merit: 253

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 11:15:13 AM

Now days alot of POOLs which have good analytics team where u can join and invest like 1-2 eth only per ico , they will keep some % comissions for that to invest you money , but u will be secure by that and dont spend alot of time to find good ico , i spent alot of time yes i known how to find good projects but in all good ico i canot invest becose so much ppl want it too and go to train is extremly hard.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: