Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 06:03:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO investment Risk  (Read 1973 times)
kripto para

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:20:12 PM

Of course there are risks. This is why you should carefully research the projects you want to invest in. Take a look at Ian Balina on YouTube. He has a good way of reviewing ICOs.
SmokerFace

Activity: 958
Merit: 265

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:07:37 AM

I just work on bounty at this moment.But every person have a dream.I have a dream.I want to make a big investor.I want to invest on ICO.Can anyone explain me, Have any risk involved invest money on ICO?
Investing on ICO's are the riskiest way of investing because you didn't know if they would run your funds so many ICO scams are spreading now you need to check the developers background first before investing on it.
Investing on ICO's is good to because you can get a good profit joining in ico is like buying very cheap coins before it will enter into the exchanges and ico investors are the early coin buyers.
fredo123

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:32:57 AM

I just work on bounty at this moment.But every person have a dream.I have a dream.I want to make a big investor.I want to invest on ICO.Can anyone explain me, Have any risk involved invest money on ICO?
Most ICO projects do not have proven business model and in most of the cases not even a ready product. The industry expert agree that most of the ICO's are a longshot at best. Which makes its risky to invest in them. ICO's are not restricted by geographical borders. In this case, if the user absconds with the money. There is very little an investor can do to retrieve their funds. If you have plans to invest in ICO's understand that these are high risk investments with little or no guarantee's.
contentboxuser

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:03:09 AM

ICO investment is a very high risk, I would say in most casts, it is just like a gambling game, not an investment.
And in 2018, most of the ICO fall on its first day of trading since there are too many altcoins.
abissmal

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:09:25 AM

I have identified for myself a few significant criteria for the selection of various ICOs, firstly qualitative ico have a bounty company, secondly check the domain through specialized services, in the third check the team photos through the search on Google photos, in the fourth the plan should be painted at least the next year, in the fifth if they promise to turn mountains to eclipse Bitcoin or something like that, immediately reject such ICO. This is the minimum set of conditions that you have to check that would not be in a bad situation because your money to you or who will not return
mriansa

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:54:02 AM

honestly all investments and what you do all have risks, humans will not be able to avoid the risk so you should accept the risk and if you want to invest at least you must be good at seeing the potential and his team also has experience or at least reliable in their field and understand cryptocurrency.
dg2010

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:28:21 AM

yes, i agree with your point of view. before you choose a bounty to work for, you also have to research carefully. So, if it is a good project, why dont you invest in its token?
kolega

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:18:46 AM

The cryptocurrency market is very risky. Investing in ICO is also very risky.
A lot of factors that are difficult to take into account. But the correct analysis and selection of coins for investment at the ICO stage reduces risks.The profit from some coins in the future can be very large
Distinctin

Activity: 2842
Merit: 651

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:41:11 AM

yes, i agree with your point of view. before you choose a bounty to work for, you also have to research carefully. So, if it is a good project, why dont you invest in its token?
Whatever you do, either you invest or you just work for a project you need to do research so you will not gonna waste your time.
It's not easy but it's important because with the big number of ICOs, you might support project that will fail and it will not give you the reward
you are expecting because we all want to make money and be profitable.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
bitcoinveda

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:00:31 PM

There is huge risk involved in the crypto market! When it comes to ICO, choosing the best one is always good otherwise, you have to face risk. After investing it will take a lot of time to get good returns on your investment if you don't choose them wisely.
Jack_905

Activity: 15

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:18:31 PM

I agree that there are many risks. And if for example the project already has an operating time or not yet with the full functionality or properties of the product, then it is still a guarantee that the project has a confirmation. Everything also depends on how they react to a particular product.
freepbt

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:44:58 PM

everything have chance and risk, they exist always at the same time. you want get more, them you will take more risk, that's the rule.

so as human, what you choose, then the result you will take.

so you decide to invest on ICO, then think about it, if it clear. then just do it.

but just know that's what your choice.
Raielley

Activity: 69

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:55:38 PM

Unrisky ICO is an utopian dream. It must be noted that recently ICO regulation states has been emerging in different countries. That might be a first step to reduce ICO risks for investors.
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 02:06:03 PM

Every investment doea have risk in it not become successful. And some of the investment in regards to ICO or to other invesments outside has its own risks. But we could not determine which investment would be likely to success. Some of it where unexpected and you will only be surprise to its achievement. The same as with ICO, you could not tell why or how the project become successful. However you can have an indicator that the project will likely to success. Invest in an ICO that has lesser potential to become successful. Just like the YAYPROTO ICO. We are expecting about the ICO success and for sure it will in the near future. Indeed a truly bless ICO project.
Ferki

Activity: 266
Merit: 25

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:00:13 PM

Sure,investing in an ICO is risky.But right now you can get most of it.At  this ETH price you can get same amount of tokens as in February.ETH was 900$ in Feb,  and maybe will be in May also.Find some promissing projects and invest only what you can afford to lose.
I have found 3 of them;Utemis,Luxcess Group and Cherr.io.
Utemis is risky but if they reach the goal...LAMBO. Luxcess team ist the best,all trader since 6 years,transparent.You can see thair results.
And Cherr.io .....heart matters.Most inspirational project nowdays.
green547

Activity: 385
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:07:50 PM

Just avoid all ICOs, you can usually buy cheaper on the exchanges later for a  cheaper price anyways.  The amount of Scamming icos is staggering right now.
Babyrica0226

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:14:52 PM

Well almost all ico was very risk, now its up to how you'll gonna handle the situation. If you believe to their project, you will hold on unto it until end of their ico. But of course we still need to be cautious on choosing on which ico is legit and not scam project.
Charlie_111123

Activity: 15

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:16:22 PM

I agree that there are many risks. And if for example the project already has an operating time or not yet with the full functionality or properties of the product, then it is still a guarantee that the project has a confirmation. Everything also depends on how they react to a particular product.
That's for sure. What if there is an application, then there is some kind of guarantee. For example, SELFLLERY has already submitted a platform in MVP format  /qrLcMw]https://[Suspicious link removed]/qrLcMw   . Also Boosteroid. There are not many such projects, but they are already provided with their operating time or finished products.
EugeneReigns

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

Express Gratitude With Merit

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:47:10 PM

Investing in something is always connected to risk, investing in ICO even more. But that's not the reason not to invest at all. If you are ready for a risk, then you can deal with trading, investing or cryptocurrency in general. If not, then it is not your activity, then do something else, because nobody can win big without a high-level risk. Just more attentive to details of the ICO you are going to invest in. Even good projects can become scams. Recently we experienced one of them, two weeks ago MyriadsIO disappeared and stole all the collected investments. So, beware!

UCHAIN
The Next Generation Distributed Smart Network: Blockchain for the Sharing Economy
https://uchain.world/
peterthegreat

Activity: 387
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:11:27 PM

Today most of the ICOs are nothing but scams and are bound to fail. They have nothing but copy pasted whitepapers, the same concept for product as everyone and no plan of how they would market the coin to its target audience. More than 47% of ICOs launched last year have failed. Thats a huge failure rate and I wouldn't recommend investing your hard earned money into something so risky.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: