Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:16:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO investment Risk  (Read 1967 times)
jatin729

Activity: 812
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 05:27:11 PM

As we all know every investment has risk involved whether it is in fiat currency or crypto currency, we can't reduce risk to 0%.
now ICO investment risk will always high if you don't do proper research about particular ICO before investment,
Today most of the ICOs are nothing but scams and are bound to fail. They have nothing but copy pasted whitepapers, the same concept for product as everyone and no plan of how they would market the coin to its target audience. More than 47% of ICOs launched last year have failed. Thats a huge failure rate and I wouldn't recommend investing your hard earned money into something so risky.
Yes i agree with this, most of ICOs now a days just looking for people's money and run away, but if you find ICO which is genuine than it will give you profit as well but there are only ICOs which are legit, it is very difficult to find out best ICOs to investment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coinadon

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:22:51 AM

Thanks for the OP. Here I find answers to similar questions I might make in this forum.

It is fun to learn in this forum, there are many members who help when other members need help.

Always remember the risk of investing is the word "which makes the heart calm.

Don't focus on how many results you get, but recognize the risks you will see.
lopez cryptomania

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:41:12 AM

All Crypto is a speculative market. ICO's are included in this but if you're looking for ICO's I believe in this ICO:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3085831.msg31823480#msg31823480

If they succeed in bringing in the masses into crypto with the 1st arbitrage exchange then they will give every coin a run for their money. Whichever ICO brings in the masses of people will, they have the best chance in my opinion being that they will level the price volatility that keeps so many scared people out of the market.
Arwinkim

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 01:03:07 AM

Investing in ICOs is very risky that's why several countries like US, China and Phillipines ban ICO. If you are good at picking ICO you can be a big investor. Avoid grey ICOs with unclear whitepaper, team, and concept. Also, don't pick ICO that don't have a working product already or MVP at least.
Xuantu9xz

Activity: 24

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:44:16 AM

I would like to invest ico, I have a market capitalization, who can summit me a few risks?
faizmi

Activity: 6
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:16:14 AM
Merited by pandanaran (4)

Today most of the ICOs are nothing but scams and are bound to fail. They have nothing but copy pasted whitepapers, the same concept for product as everyone and no plan of how they would market the coin to its target audience. More than 47% of ICOs launched last year have failed. Thats a huge failure rate and I wouldn't recommend investing your hard earned money into something so risky.
Yes i agree with this, most of ICOs now a days just looking for people's money and run away, but if you find ICO which is genuine than it will give you profit as well but there are only ICOs which are legit, it is very difficult to find out best ICOs to investment.
yes indeed most ICO only contains whitepaper copied, because on average in their roadmap will build project Q with a long time difference from the end sale, and apart from finding a good ICO in investing in ICO you have to be patient because to get a profit cause the distribution of tokens and information on the exchanger takes a long time.
Toukexx99

Activity: 192
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:20:56 AM

of course there are some ICO Risks that must be constantly watch out for:
Fraud / SCAM
This risk becomes a top notch to watch out for by Investors, where many developers aim to "cheat" or scamming against their investors, by offering an unreasonable Whitepaper. That is, Whitepaper that contains all the details about the ICO is too grandiose and unreasonable. For example, the project is considered too perfect without the slightest flaw, or a very short payback period, and also the stock share / Token is too big. If there are some parties who have too many Coins, surely he will be able to monopolize the value of an ICO token, so too risky for retail investors.
doedz

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:57:07 AM

It is very difficult to predict whether it is good ico or not.
See its whitepapers or developers will remain in doubt, especially if ico is released along with rising bitcoin. It will hurt us.
My advice does not invest in ico, just follow his bounty, it will be more profitable if the project is successful and will not harm us.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
CryptoMike14

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:14:58 PM

Here's a detailed analysis about ICO tendencies in 2018 and some suggestions about how to make ICOs great again! It's highly worth reading!
 Shocked Shocked
https://steemit.com/ico/@cryptohu/ico-tendencies-2018-how-to-make-decent-profit-from-the-changing-world-of-icos
Kidmat

Activity: 774
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:38:44 PM

Investing an Ico is a huge risks and the good thing to do before you out your money that will invest is do some thorough research the best Ico. There are many Ico's and scam though so makes it to think more before having a decisions. But accept the reality that we might lose or we can take profit.
Shumer

Activity: 97

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:52:31 AM

Investing an Ico is a huge risks and the good thing to do before you out your money that will invest is do some thorough research the best Ico. There are many Ico's and scam though so makes it to think more before having a decisions. But accept the reality that we might lose or we can take profit.
Which, in your opinion, ICO company should provide evidence that the investor believes in reliability and lack of risk?
Kunlejoe0

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:57:26 AM

I want to say first and foremost that dream do come true. ICO investment can really be beneficial. I have made tons of money from ICO even in a bearish market. The onus is now on you to find an ICO that will make your dream come true!
traderethereum

Activity: 2870
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 12:12:27 PM

I want to say first and foremost that dream do come true. ICO investment can really be beneficial. I have made tons of money from ICO even in a bearish market. The onus is now on you to find an ICO that will make your dream come true!

I can only say that you are a lucky person because you can make a lot of money from ICO and I wish that we can follow your way so we can earn money too. I know that we can make much money if we keep trying to find a good ICO but still it's too difficult to determine which ICO that will works well for us. there is too many ICO that we should select so we can join and participate in the ICO itself but I think it still worth to try.
edir_ruvall

Activity: 189
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:37:47 PM

I just work on bounty at this moment.But every person have a dream.I have a dream.I want to make a big investor.I want to invest on ICO.Can anyone explain me, Have any risk involved invest money on ICO?

No one ICO nowadays can't guarantee a return of invested funds. Sometimes even a small profit from ICO is the best reward for investor. These are realities of ICO in 2018
Crypto_4eva

Activity: 72

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:54:20 PM

If its a good project with a good team and a good white paper and you think you will believe in it then invest at ico. However there is a lot of negativity with ico atm so be careful of scams
Thardz07

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:54:17 PM

Most often ICO projects do not have a proven business model and in most of the cases, not even a ready product. The industry experts agree that most of the ICOs are a longshot at best, which makes it risky to invest in them. ICOs are not restricted by geographical borders; in this case, if the issuer absconds with the money, there is very little an investor can do to retrieve their funds. If you have plans to invest in ICOs, then you should understand that these are high-risk investments with little or no guarantees.
vikl56

Activity: 113

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:08:36 AM

I think ICO investment is very risky. In contrast, if you successfully invest in an ICO project, then you will have huge benefits. Risks and benefits coexist. I don't recommend that all funds be invested in ICO projects. I feel very irrational in doing so.
kolega

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:21:30 AM

There is a risk. But the income from one correctly chosen project can bring huge profits. Do not invest the entire budget. I invest 10-15% of the budget. Conduct a thorough analysis of the projects. Information on the Internet a lot.
hsnjtdj

Activity: 106

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:26:43 AM

Of course, everyone has an idea of obtaining great wealth. ICO is such a method that can make you get great wealth, but huge wealth is accompanied by huge risks. If you invest in ICO project, I suggest not to cast all your assets into it. This is crazy, you should be rational. Invest in what you think is a good ICO project.
uozer

Activity: 381

PRiVCY

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:38:35 AM

Investing in ICO is one of the fastest way of becoming very rich in this field of Crypto if but if you are very experienced to do so with available neccessary tools to actualize this, if you are not having the negative mind to scam your investors, because we have experienced this on this forum more than often. More so, adequate caution needs be taking having the Risk of encountering losses  in the ICO in any case in mind if unfortunately the ICO does not facilitate patronage.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: