Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:09:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO investment Risk  (Read 1972 times)
francis2

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:12:40 AM

I just work on bounty at this moment.But every person have a dream.I have a dream.I want to make a big investor.I want to invest on ICO.Can anyone explain me, Have any risk involved invest money on ICO?
The risks of investing in an ico are great and cannot be underestimated many people have done that and lost all their money because of it so before investing in any ico you need to make sure that you know everything that you can about the ico if you do not then it is better that you wait and invest only when you have enough information because you could lose everything you have worked so hard for.
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:25:09 AM

I just work on bounty at this moment.But every person have a dream.I have a dream.I want to make a big investor.I want to invest on ICO.Can anyone explain me, Have any risk involved invest money on ICO?
Some ico now are scam and its hard to find a legit ico. Some are legit but after they add it on exchange the price are so low than the ico price. If you want to invest i think try a small amount.
well, we can not judge the quality of an ICO, because most of the ICO does have a good concept. even at risk, try minimizing the risks by choosing a good team, reading whitepapers, or investing in ICOs that have reached softcap, or nearly reaching Hardcap.
jakezyrus

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:13:13 AM

Some ico now are scam and its hard to find a legit ico. Some are legit but after they add it on exchange the price are so low than the ico price. If you want to invest i think try a small amount.
well, we can not judge the quality of an ICO, because most of the ICO does have a good concept. even at risk, try minimizing the risks by choosing a good team, reading whitepapers, or investing in ICOs that have reached softcap, or nearly reaching Hardcap.

Yep that's berry true. almost all ico do have a really good concept and it is actually really hard to tell and know on whether they are legit or not. I also agree that in order to minimize risk we should only do a proper research on them. that strategy can't save you from the risk of getting scammed or loose but at least it will still help you a little bit in order to possibly eliminate the bad ones from the best.

just also remember the golden rule on which is invest only what you can afford to loose. So that you won't regret if ever your plan won't go verry well.

It's also a good idea to just diversify our funds onto some other profitable investments and not just focusing on one ico because there were also many known ways to earn an income in the form of cryptocurrencies.
jeepuerit

Activity: 306
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:19:17 AM

ICO investment will make it easy for us, but it's not easy to choose a good ICO that we can choose to invest in. It's good to see what the ICOs are always updated and whether there is a future, before investing.
Innerpumper

Activity: 1021
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 05:53:55 AM

follow the ICO is very dangerous if his project is not clear. You need to learn the ICO project, if the project was potentially you could follow it and get great benefits

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀
Webberson

Activity: 588
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 05:59:51 AM

Most coins are springing forth these days and investing on an ICO stage as an investor, would have been the very best move to make a fortune on investments, but the situation seem different, because most ICOs do not have the potential to succeed and are as well over hyped, which posed as a risk on investing in them.

Et Hereum

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:29:46 PM

Since you clearly can't figure out on how ICOs are,you can follow up various websites which keep monitoring various icos and that will help you to figure out if they are scam or not.
Hzero

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:46:10 PM

everything about business has a risk, it is normal i think. you can't earn money easy. just be careful when you want to try investment on the ICO project, better to learn about them first.
RoolBi

Activity: 109

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:02:23 PM

everything about business has a risk, it is normal i think. you can't earn money easy. just be careful when you want to try investment on the ICO project, better to learn about them first.
I see what you say is true. No market brings us much profit but it is safe. And if you want less risk then you have to spend a lot of time to learn about the project that you are preparing to invest. Do not want to work but want to have more money less risk. There is no such market.
Painbird

Activity: 552
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:25:56 PM

I think is not,every ico are not risky.many ico I have seen they are very comited & professional. so most important think is if you choose real project I think you can't loose your money. otherwise ICO investment risky.
this is my personal opinion, thank you.

Jackblack90909

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:40:21 PM

Yes the investment on ICO projects is very risky. Before investing your money you have to study carefully the project and choose the best one which have the most promising potential and value, and an attractive concept, and having real and experienced team behind the project. Dont invest before being sure that the project is going likely to success.
yohaneshs

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:08:24 PM

Every business has a risks and we can analysis it before investing in an ICO projects. first we can see ico projects and how long it can be realize. If you have questions about their project or future plan, don't be affraid to ask in telegram group or announcement thread.
Invest in the right place then we can minimize a risks.
LooBaao

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:19:07 PM

The two main risks that I have ever encountered are the wrong choice of a fraudulent ICO, tokens they have no value on later. They took my money and high to fly away. The second problem is that investments in poor quality ICOs purchase tokens at ICO prices are higher when they are exchanged. So you will lose money. I think you should consider before investing in ICO.
MawanWawan

Activity: 52

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:37:38 PM

for investors, ICO can be used as a cheap investment where almost all tokens traded at the time of ICO take place only have very cheap price. of course the price will soar from time to time, this price difference which can then be utilized by investor to get profit. ICO risk is only centered on the existence of an existing crime behind the project. If you want to invest your money in ICO is to ensure the existence of an escrow facility, where there is full guarantee from a trusted third party as a place to deposit investor funds.
PhucS

Activity: 742

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:41:33 PM

Risk is a factor of course. Any form of investment is risky and the ICO is not an exception. The first is the scam projects, the issue is getting a lot of interest because it's happening quite popular. Many investors have lost everything. The second is that the ICO project is not successful, the value is deeply reduced and that also causes the investors to suffer damage. However, besides the risks, ICO investment also has many advantages such as high profitability, easy investment
ajdaj

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:27:44 PM

Risk is a factor of course. Any form of investment is risky and the ICO is not an exception. The first is the scam projects, the issue is getting a lot of interest because it's happening quite popular. Many investors have lost everything. The second is that the ICO project is not successful, the value is deeply reduced and that also causes the investors to suffer damage. However, besides the risks, ICO investment also has many advantages such as high profitability, easy investment

The fact is that ico companies bring not only public benefits, but also a good profit for investors. new The only problem still remains, And this is the choice of a really promising project that will not be fraudulent, but will bring real benefits.
SixOfFive

Activity: 630
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:49:13 PM

ICO investors can face many risks. Since everyday many ICOs are launched we cannot predict which will succeed and which will fail. As ICO are unregulated, there is always the risk of new regulations being introduced which might impacts the startups negatively. Some ICO can be scam projects also, who can run away with your money. ICOs are highly speculative. So the investors must be ready to face high volatility. There is also the risk of falling prey to cyber attacks and frauds.
cokirix

Activity: 453

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:36:42 AM

ICO is the best way  of investment in crypto currency. it's high profit You can make up for X3 or more, but there are risks involved. Always do proper research before investing,choose the right project for investment.
amwer

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:53:27 AM

An ICO investment is a highly risky investment, since you are investing in a project. A large part of this innovative project has failed, and for various reasons: poor functioning power, poor market or very little customer, aggressive competition, or simply complete scheme is a scam, there are certainly successes, or at least a strong return for investors in ICO, but When you explore the CoinMarketCap CryptCurrency Market Capitalizations | CoinMarketCap will find you have a lot of tokens that have been denied in the standard. There are many tokens that have raised more than 10x values, but there are hundreds or fewer tokens, so the alert apparatus produces here.
Spain2000

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:45:32 AM

ICO is risky because in the start no body can know the volume of the spreading of this coin in the start and that time no body can judge the future and value of the ICO so if some one want to invest in ICO this is pure risk and in return you may get a good outcome from this while if the project is high risky the return is also high and i hope that the new ICO in the 2018 will grow and it will capture the market we have to take some risk in life if we want to be grow in the investment.

▐ █ ██|    CRYPTONITY  ▐|   The Crypto Community Exchange  ▐|▐ █ █ ██
⚫  Whitepaper   ●⚫   Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018   ⚫●   ANN Thread  ⚫
Telegram  ●  Twitter  ●  Facebook  ●  Discord  ●  Reddit  ●  Medium  ●  LinkedIn
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: