Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:20:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO investment Risk  (Read 1968 times)
xanto

Activity: 216
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:16:45 AM

You want to earn a large sum of money on the ICO. Of course there is a big risk. But if you find a good project and buy it at the bottom, then you understand

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:26:05 AM

Bigger profits come with bigger risks , if you are looking for bigger peace then you must be able to take the risk , most of the ICOs are scam and never get add to anywhere , but some of them are good and a few are great , just need to do a lot of investigation before you invest in any of them.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
zhinaivan

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:42:03 AM

Risky when investing in ICO so you should know first if its a good product or project they're asking you to know if people like it today because many products are being sold to ICO should really feel like what who will succeed and see if ICO will legit you because there is a lot of scam right now so its just a little bit careful to read and research about the project to prevent the loss of investing because i've been scam too many times to the ICO, because of the huge money you will be releasing on the exchange market
moshk555

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:30:57 PM

There is a risk involve in joining ICO without research its better to do proper research before joining ICO then the amount of risk will be less.
RakknRoll

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:44:33 AM

The risk is everywhere and you always take it no matter you like it or not. Risk in ICO company is the business itself because there are some scammers that all they want is to steal your money.
Welhell

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:19:08 AM

There is a risk involve in joining ICO without research its better to do proper research before joining ICO then the amount of risk will be less.

In recent times, the number of scam ICOs is increasing, and you should take your precaution for it. The team behind the token or the coin is the most important thing, to judge whether the crypto currency is scam or not.
Bowly88

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:29:39 AM

I just work on bounty at this moment.But every person have a dream.I have a dream.I want to make a big investor.I want to invest on ICO.Can anyone explain me, Have any risk involved invest money on ICO?

Ico investment is really very risky because there are a lot of campaign out there that already ended and really have a successful one they already gain their hard cap already and then a lot of people invested in their campaign and all we know it is an exit scam that sucks men because i invested in that thing knowing that i will gain a lot of profit in the next months because i lemded my money in that thing but it can out they are a scam because ut us hard to say it is a scam but it usis
joromz1226

Activity: 798
Merit: 258

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:42:34 PM

I just work on bounty at this moment.But every person have a dream.I have a dream.I want to make a big investor.I want to invest on ICO.Can anyone explain me, Have any risk involved invest money on ICO?

In the first place, All ico's are too risky actually. That's why its called take your own risk, which means no one to blame if you fail but you or yourself. Aside from it, we must be careful on choosing in which ico is really potentials.
billbear

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:54:26 PM

Of cource, especially if we would see the statistics of Scam ICO. They are 81%. So it means that you have a 81% of loosing your funds on scammy projects
proTECH77

Activity: 1120
Merit: 30

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:04:22 PM

Investing in ICO level is one of the best times to make an investment, Because you are being offered a very minimal price to purchase the coin. But considering the fact that there are lots of ICOs coming up on a daily basis, the only risk involve, is investing on an ICO with no prospect.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄          bisq.network          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
<<<<<<<<<<<Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀          DOWNLOAD    N O W           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
daddypastes

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:50:20 PM

i just work on bounty at this moment every person have a dream i have a dream i want to make a big investor i want to invest on ICO....all of us do have indeed a dream on getting rich and thinking of on expanding our investment once we do have the money is always there but to remind you every investment do really have certain risk either in online or offline you wont really be excluded on that risk.If you are doing bounty as of now and making money on those tokens you do earn its not really bad to extent the ways of earning which isnt really bad either but you should really prepare yourself and investing on ICO wont really be an easy stuff...all you need is to research up things related into a project and only invest to those who you do see that do have potential....
--DarkSecrets--

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:16:58 PM

The risk you will undertake as an ICO investors is that your token might become valueless immediately it get traded on exchanges or it may become five to ten times of what you put in in price.
You're right however you can really take the ico depends on the reviews. Its like trading you need to take a much higher risk to win big where you don't need to be greedy. There are many risk that you'll experience and that risk as long as you've always do it you'll gonna learn to be smart in the next coming Ico you want to be part in.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-       
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_   
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS.▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██   
  ▐██▌                       
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
sort_cirkit

Activity: 368
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 02:34:27 PM

I welcome your dream. Everybody is older than the smallest. But investigations in the ICO are a lot of risky. There can be many benefits here as well as loss. Investigate their activity like as policy, demand, team & advisory, rating etc in investing. If the information is positive, then you can invest.
HTMLCOIN

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:21:45 PM

we should know that all investments are  risky. ICO is one of the best way for investment right now , but if you do  search or study the projects carefully which project you invest will reduce the risky.
rajsimran

Activity: 714

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:48:01 PM

Yes ICO investment is risky.Now day's many scammers make fraud ico and run after collect the money.Very few ICO is legit. Before invest in any ico you need to make proper research.If you join in scam ico then you will lose all of your money.So,Don't invest your money without researching. but if you invest in right ico then you can make huge profit
ADEMNL

Activity: 173

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:59:06 PM

Where you can earn a lot of money, you can lose everything and this is logical. Risks are big especially now, at the height of the popularity of cryptocurrency, there are a lot of scammers.
Distinctin

Activity: 2800
Merit: 646

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:50:04 PM

Where you can earn a lot of money, you can lose everything and this is logical. Risks are big especially now, at the height of the popularity of cryptocurrency, there are a lot of scammers.
You'll only be scam if you are not being careful here, the information that needs to know and understand about bitcoin can
be freely accessible in the internet so we can easily educate ourselves.
Investing in ICO is not like sending money and expect profit, even if projects are not scam, there is still a chance that you will lose when
they did not progress.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
headache1327

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:41:48 PM

do not worry if you invest in ICO, it depends on how successful your project will be. that's sure to earn you. but if you're unsuccessful, then you might lose your investment. so I'm hoping that if the day will come, I'll be an investor.
trako

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:29:28 PM

The biggest risk you can get when investing in ICO is that you can lose all the assets you are investing in ICOs when that ICO project is unsuccessful or deceptive. good research is needed. Success rate in 2017 is 47%. there are too many cheaters. people who are confident in this matter should be referred to. some projects are quite successful. for example; Spectre, Cube, Pundi,  Bankex, Hdac, Babb etc.
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:32:34 PM

do not worry if you invest in ICO, it depends on how successful your project will be. that's sure to earn you. but if you're unsuccessful, then you might lose your investment. so I'm hoping that if the day will come, I'll be an investor.
I think it also depends on the patience, maybe we should check first it the project is good before investing in ICO. holding is a good strategy if we invest on ICO maybe because some altcoin will really rise if we are going to hold we really need patience on it,I believe that we need for us to get the proper timing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: