Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 10:57:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what to buy during this dip?  (Read 1006 times)
Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:26:11 PM

Most of crypto currency's price low now. You can buy now trx,xrp,iota. These coins are very potential for future. Price will be rising with short time. Buy and hold for long term. You can buy btc,eth also because price is negotiable now.
mpeis007

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:29:58 PM

Take a look at PRL and Elixir - low marketcap (which was further put down by the recent cryptomarket crash), good usecase

im looking for shorterm since they money will go into an ico next week
Neo seems to be extremely resistant to FUD and market dips between altcoins. On the 17th-18th where such market dip last occured it rebounded from 90 to 155 within 2 days(ATH of ~200 I remind you). So assuming the market recovers to 600 or better total market cap NEO until you need the money NEO seems like a good choice especially if you get them in an exchange that credits you with their respective gas dividends(who doesnt like free money anyway?).
TRX was another clear winner in the last dip, went from 5cents to 10 overnight so if it dips sufficiently now I would expect a similar trend but in general this is much more risky than just getting NEO.
mpeis007

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:31:08 PM

You could pretty much buy anything right now and make some money. Just make sure you are buying in with fiat during the dip. Otherwise, you are just trading an undervalued coin for an undervalued coin.

Right now, you could pretty much just buy some ETH or LTC with fiat and hold it for a few weeks and make a substantial profit no doubt.

Just my two cents.
This isnt entirely true as some alts with potential got annihilated with double or triple the % of losses compared to market's main players.
Bessta

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:41:20 PM

Btc and eth are good buy now because they are cheaper and would rise soon perhaps in 2 months. Other altcoins worth considering are xrp, iota, ltc, stratis, neo, waves which i think will be up in short time. I am also thinking of   low market cap elixir, kucoin and ins which have good potentials for investment.

HYDAX EXCHANGE BOUNTY ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
Exchange Futures & Options IEO APP Community
lokinator

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:47:12 PM

You could pretty much buy anything right now and make some money. Just make sure you are buying in with fiat during the dip. Otherwise, you are just trading an undervalued coin for an undervalued coin.

Right now, you could pretty much just buy some ETH or LTC with fiat and hold it for a few weeks and make a substantial profit no doubt.

Just my two cents.
This isnt entirely true as some alts with potential got annihilated with double or triple the % of losses compared to market's main players.

Well, there is always exceptions to the rule. That being said, if you spend fiat money and purchase any of the high market cap coins right now, (BTC, ETH, LTC, BCH, etc) you stand to make a pretty much guaranteed profit. This is the best time, (general, overreaching dip in overall market) to buy in with fiat. Any time is a "good time" to trade specific crypto for specific crypto -- but it's best to use dips like this to invest with real money as opposed to just trading BTC for something else.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
LittleB1T

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:49:53 PM

BURST

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/burst/

Current price is 4.5 cents

Read this
https://www.burst-coin.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/The-Burst-Dymaxion-1.00.pdf

Always DYOR!

See U on top
waiki

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:19:29 PM

If you have capital you can buy ethereum, bitcoin and doge buy la your best and sell later if the price of the 3 coin it exploded his price.
Drnice

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:29:41 PM

I think mobilego, LISK, BNB, and ETH, these are some good coins to hold for now as the dip is still on, as time goes on they will recover in their prices. Titanium is another good token too, which is among the new coins that their ICO has ended.
Gaaara

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:39:07 PM

There so many coins that has a chance of profit but if I were to buy in this current situation I would probably go for the coin that is already known since they are the coins that will surely come back from the price before the dip happens.

MOCKTAIL  -  THE  FIRST  SEMI-FUNGIBLE  TOKEN  ON  BSE 
        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER        SMART CONTRACT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN

omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:00:32 PM

im looking for a week(until an ico) so i can keep a bit of my eth. i was looking at stratis because it should be around the same price or higher(15$). the coin should be stable or around the same as it is now. suggestions?
Stratis has been a good coin for one to invest in during the  dip like  this. I bought stratis sometimes a go and it has done well for me and now provide another opportunity for one to buy and in future make good profit. I will also like to include lisk, litecoin and zcash to some of the coins you may like to invest and most of them are going to do very well from next month.
ItsEzMkay

Activity: 303

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:06:26 PM

Either buy whatever you already have which adds to that position or buy something you have been eyeing for a while but you thought the price was too high originally. Dips are great opportunities to buy but they don't last long which means you gotta act fast.

MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:02:58 PM

There so many coins that has a chance of profit but if I were to buy in this current situation I would probably go for the coin that is already known since they are the coins that will surely come back from the price before the dip happens.
Most of the people convert their investment into altcoin when the price of bitcoin start decreasing or even if the bitcoin price is trading in stable mood. They try to select such a coin which have good potential and even in a sort period of time they can get good profit from their investment, for this purpose they always try to study the market and always select a good place for investment.
bitekoin

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:28:48 PM

Arcblock will soon have its ICO. It aims to support IoT blockchain applications, decentralized marketplace and will, in this year, implement an Open Chain Access Protocol and reference implementations for major blockchains Ethereum and Hyperledger.
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:46:28 PM

During this dip the good time to buy bitcoin ofcourse price is low, ethereum and look on mgo price is affordable to buy. So many coins that has the potential to increase its value in the upcoming months. I can't say against stratis because this is also good, but if looking for other to invest always check on which is good to buy durig this dip.
Flickkk

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

Bounty Detective

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:51:26 PM

im looking for a week(until an ico) so i can keep a bit of my eth. i was looking at stratis because it should be around the same price or higher(15$). the coin should be stable or around the same as it is now. suggestions?
well i guess it is a good opportunity to buy some Dump coins.
but it will be suitable for long term because it will take some time
to recover a coin . because of the last issue about cryptocurrency.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Telegram Channel|Twitter|Telegram Group|Youtube Channel
karma_project

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:57:08 PM

well i guess it is a good opportunity to buy some Dump coins.
but it will be suitable for long term because it will take some time
to recover a coin . because of the last issue about cryptocurrency.

I also think that now is a great time to buy coins. For a long time there were no such big discounts on crypto. Buy the most reliable coins: LTC, ETC, Monero, LISK and soon get a profit.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:27:45 AM

In my opinion, mostly coins that had dipped big enough to at least 20% after the dip. If your you purpose to gain big enough then this would be a good strategy. Of course, you still need to evaluate the coin before buying.

Altcoin movements tend to be much bigger than bitcoin moves - so a 20% dip is nothing, they can and do fall 50%, 80%.

Before you make any buys, look at the charts and look at previous lows and previous movements. Sometimes there is a support after it dips 50%, but rarely at 20%. If that is the case for the coin you are looking at, WAIT till it gets to your desired buy price.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
JetSet11

Activity: 112
Merit: 23

"Get Paid to Play your Media on Current"

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:49:08 AM

Everything. Everything is on sale right now. Except Vechain.

mikyadel

Activity: 448

Arabic Translator

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:51:48 AM

i'm in the same dilemma , everything is cheap now but i'd like to invest in a coin that might hit 2-3x when market recover

mpeis007

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:25:29 AM

Just my two cents.

Well, there is always exceptions to the rule. That being said, if you spend fiat money and purchase any of the high market cap coins right now, (BTC, ETH, LTC, BCH, etc) you stand to make a pretty much guaranteed profit. This is the best time, (general, overreaching dip in overall market) to buy in with fiat. Any time is a "good time" to trade specific crypto for specific crypto -- but it's best to use dips like this to invest with real money as opposed to just trading BTC for something else.
No disagreeing there, fiat will get you the most bang for your buck either way you want to go with it, be it high market cap coins or lesser alts. 
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: