Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:47:52 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN][ICO][EMA] EMMARES | 🚀 Email as you know it, will never be the same 🚀  (Read 57343 times)
mrdenis (OP)

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 07:42:46 AM

Hi everyone! Just added Emmares ICO to my website https://concourseq.io/Q/Emmares. ConcourseQ is a collaborative due diligence community that researches and reviews ICOs. Anyone with an account can submit information to your page, so we are reaching out to this community to get you all involved in the discussion. Thanks! PS: If you have any questions about filling in the info, feel free to ask us in our discord group: https://discord.gg/j8RBAwB

very interesting information EMMARES this new project will bring success in the future

Thank you for your support. We are very confident in the success of the EMMARES, so stayed tuned and subscribe to our mailing @ emmares.io for further project updates.

❍ E M M A R E S  ❍              Email as you know it, will never be the same.
EMMARES ICO  |   TELEGRAM  |   REDDIT   |   LINKEDIN   TWITTER  | MEDIUM  FACEBOOK 
ejborja

Activity: 101

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:39:18 AM

This project is amazing, giving both the sender and recipient rewards for the email they send and received and it will be very beneficial to those email marketing system for businesses.. Thanks Dev Team for making this one possible.

TajaO

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:52:59 AM

This project is amazing, giving both the sender and recipient rewards for the email they send and received and it will be very beneficial to those email marketing system for businesses.. Thanks Dev Team for making this one possible.

Thank you for the positive feedback! We are working hard to make EMMARES as successful as we believe it can be.
mrdenis (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 02:19:35 PM

Hello Bitcointalk community,

EMMARES ICO is now listed on ICO Bench - https://icobench.com/ico/emmares

Join us on Telegram - https://t.me/emmares

EMMARES ICO  |   TELEGRAM  |   REDDIT   |   LINKEDIN   TWITTER  | MEDIUM  FACEBOOK 
mrdenis (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 02:36:32 PM

a very promising project and I like your project. This project also has a clear vision
I ask .. where is your great team information?

Hello,
thank you for positive feedback. We will do our best to make EMMARES a success story.

You can find information about team on our web page emmares.io. We are currenty seeking additional full stack developer, so stay tuned for further updates  Smiley

mrdenis (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 02:49:58 PM

Hello! I am editor from icoholder.com. Your ICO was added to our listing and now is available to investors: https://icoholder.com/en/ico/emmares-17787 You can edit your Page  by adding more information about your ICO after verification and also verify team members to improve ranking.

Thank you for notification. We'll get right on it  Smiley
If you need any additional information please let me know...

mrdenis (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 02:52:15 PM

This is a great project - will be watching with interest to see how it develops.

Thanks! We will work our asses off to make EMMARES a success story!  Cheesy

Join us on Telegram (if you haven't already) and subscribe to our mailing list @ emmares.io to receive all updates in your inbox.

anggada18

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:17:55 PM

Hi everyone! Just added Emmares ICO to my website https://concourseq.io/Q/Emmares. ConcourseQ is a collaborative due diligence community that researches and reviews ICOs. Anyone with an account can submit information to your page, so we are reaching out to this community to get you all involved in the discussion. Thanks! PS: If you have any questions about filling in the info, feel free to ask us in our discord group: https://discord.gg/j8RBAwB

I have enrolled in https://concourseq.io/Q/Emmares but I can not find how to join a bounty campaign participant ,, there are some ico projects that are going on there and mostly there is only ico that is about to finish Huh Huh
mrdenis (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 05:06:49 PM

I have enrolled in https://concourseq.io/Q/Emmares but I can not find how to join a bounty campaign participant ,, there are some ico projects that are going on there and mostly there is only ico that is about to finish Huh Huh

Hi, if you would like to engage in EMMARES Bounty you can find all the information here. If you need assistance about bounty please join EMMARES Bounty Group and if you want to know more about EMMARES project visit our website emmares.io and join our community here.

franzgu

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:13:56 PM

Will there be minimum investment limit in ICO and presale?
mrdenis (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 05:32:40 PM

Hi franzgu,
minimum investment limit in presale is 0.1ETH, no minimum limit for ICO. For private presale, which starts Feb 1st please send email to pp@emmares.io for further details.

franzgu

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:43:14 PM

Hi franzgu,
minimum investment limit in presale is 0.1ETH, no minimum limit for ICO. For private presale, which starts Feb 1st please send email to pp@emmares.io for further details.

Thank you for your quick answer Smiley Will send email now for more details.
aWqeGOZH4

Activity: 33

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:07:22 AM

Hi!

I am just reading your whitepaper. One question occured to me during reading:
You state that you want to reduce the amount of spam by offering you platform by only targeting users interested in your product. To add new customers to the list you suggest web marketing like Google Adwords. My perception is that you see this as a bad thing but you don't propose a solution.

Am I getting something wrong? Or: What is your plan to add new people to the interest-specific mailing lists?
Thank you for your time!
Muo

Activity: 236

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:10:28 AM

How you system will work with quality content? Is it automated to choose with predictions that was before?
tadejoremuz

Activity: 69

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 01:25:33 AM

Hi!

I am just reading your whitepaper. One question occured to me during reading:
You state that you want to reduce the amount of spam by offering you platform by only targeting users interested in your product. To add new customers to the list you suggest web marketing like Google Adwords. My perception is that you see this as a bad thing but you don't propose a solution.

Am I getting something wrong? Or: What is your plan to add new people to the interest-specific mailing lists?
Thank you for your time!

Hi,
as users will be rating senders we will have relevant quality score of email senders. Low rated senders will be marked as spam senders and this data will be available for spam filter via API.

Answer your second question: EMMARES users will choose in what content they're interested in, consequently EMMARES will offer them to opt in to top rated senders.

Did i anwsered your question?
tadejoremuz

Activity: 69

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 01:33:21 AM

How you system will work with quality content? Is it automated to choose with predictions that was before?

Hi,
we will get content quality score from email recipients of the sender. Email recipients of email senders using EMMARES will have opportunity to earn EMA tokens in exchange for scoring the content they received. EMMARES will give email recipients possibility to opt in to top rated senders for their interests.

You can also take a look at our video explaining EMMARES: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zd9EqxFX6M0

Citylighttrend

Activity: 53
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:15:07 PM

This project is also looking good and team is very eligible to deliver their promise. I will support this just joined the bounty program and waiting to hear more updates from the team. Good luck and all the best.
serenabiel

Activity: 120
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:17:15 PM

What is the minimum amount of investment and  goal of financing?
inforocker

Activity: 162

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 08:42:52 PM

What is the minimum amount of investment and goal of financing?

Thank you for the question.
Minimum goal is 2m $
Hard cap is  22,5m $

There are main data about the goals and distribution
EMA Token Allocation
Key terms of the token crowdsale:
•   Total tokens minted at distribution: 500,000,000 EMA
•   Total target (hard cap): $22.5 million (all periods)
•   Tokens on public offering: 255,000,000 EMA
•   Token crowdsale price of token: 1 EMA = $0.12
•   Trace token ticker: EMA
•   ETH to EMA will be locked 1 day before token crowdsale
mrdenis (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 08:53:12 PM

This project is also looking good and team is very eligible to deliver their promise. I will support this just joined the bounty program and waiting to hear more updates from the team. Good luck and all the best.

Thank you for kind words and best wishes. We are working really hard to make EMMARES a success.

Please visit emmares.io and subscribe to our mailing list to receive all updates and notifications in your inbox.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: