Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:56:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN][ICO][EMA] EMMARES | 🚀 Email as you know it, will never be the same 🚀  (Read 57339 times)
tadejoremuz

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 08:58:52 PM

Can you tell me please about ICO participation advantages? Or it will be better to buy from on crypto stock markets after Listed

You can take a look at our presale and crowdsale info on https://emmares.io/presale.pdf . Everyone who participates in presale get 20% bonus tokens   Smiley
TajaO

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:12:12 PM

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to participate.I believe this is a nice project, and looking forward for Investing in it ,can you mail us details in bernard12345@gmail.com

We will be happy to send you further details. Please feel free to join also our Telegram chat: https://t.me/emmares so you don't miss any important data.
Daniel332

Activity: 63

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:53:15 AM

I hope it will cover worldwide, I belive you will do your best.

I also hope that EMMARES will be popular all over the world. But now it's just started so in just a few countries. It takes a long time to do that.
tadejoremuz

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 09:44:44 AM

I hope it will cover worldwide, I belive you will do your best.

I also hope that EMMARES will be popular all over the world. But now it's just started so in just a few countries. It takes a long time to do that.

EMMARES will be available worldwide as soon it'll be launched as it's not limited to any country.
sk8r

Activity: 24

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:18:36 AM
Last edit: February 01, 2018, 10:30:34 AM by sk8r

Hi. I'm new to cryptomarket, and I'm learning to distinguish good projects from scam. And right now I can see a bunch of fake users with similar nicknames praising the project and trying to create an illusion of conversation - that looks very dumb and suspicious, you know...
tadejoremuz

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 10:33:57 AM
Last edit: February 01, 2018, 10:47:13 AM by tadejoremuz

Hi. I'm new to cryptomarket, and right now I'm learning to distinguish good projects from scam. And, from what I can see, there is a bunch of fake accounts trying to create an illusion of conversation - that looks very dumb and suspicious, you know...

Hello. Thank you for your feedback. Based on your activity i see that you're brand new so please feel free to check out our website and the section TEAM where you'll find our names and you'll notice that we are here with the same names, we are real people and real team members. So far we received positive feedback and we don't see any scam activities in this thread. We'll be more than happy to answer any of your questions you may have regarding EMMARES. We appreciate any feedback and thank you for your opinion.
sk8r

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:13:07 AM
Last edit: February 01, 2018, 11:26:42 AM by sk8r

Hello. Thank you for your feedback. Based on your activity i see that you're brand new so please feel free to check out our website and the section TEAM where you'll find our names and you'll notice that we are here with the same names, we are real people and real team members. So far we received positive feedback and we don't see any scam activities in this thread. We'll be more than happy to answer any of your questions you may have regarding EMMARES. We appreciate any feedback and thank you for your opinion.
I'm talking about Brettle332 and Daniel332 (two differen dudes with 332 in their nicknames), and other users in this thread, who created accounts in 3-day perioud and have the same activity (Marco22, Brayden9251, maybe there are more).
And look at this Brayden guy post history - he just copy-pasts the same bullshit in two different threads. I would definately not trust these guys. Can't say that they are related to you, but what is the reason of this fake conersation in this case?
TajaO

Activity: 16

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:28:44 AM

I'm talking about Brettle332 and Daniel332 (two differen dudes with 332 in their nicknames), and other users in this thread, who created accounts in 3-day perioud and have the same activity (Marco22, Brayden9251, maybe there are more).
And look at this Bryden guy post history - he just copy-pasts the same bullshit in two different threads. I would definately not trust these guys. Can't say that they are related to you, but what is the reason of this fake conersation in this case?

Hi sk8r! I see you've made your research, good to know and thank you for the heads up, we'll keep it in mind. Since this is a thread about EMMARES we would really appreciate, if you could stick to the topic and we'll be more than happy to discuss our project. You can also enter our Telegram group: https://t.me/emmares and join in on the debate.
lukikato

Activity: 346
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:54:17 AM

a very amazing and promising project, I am interested in your project I hope your project to be a big project but I want to know what is the purpose of this good project? Grin Cheesy
tadejoremuz

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 12:49:00 PM

a very amazing and promising project, I am interested in your project I hope your project to be a big project but I want to know what is the purpose of this good project? Grin Cheesy

Thank you for your encouraging words! Main goals of this project are:
- Lower spam rate with genuine  content rating
   - Recipients of marketers using EMMARES will get EMA tokens in exchange for rating content
- Extend reach / generate new leads for email marketeers who send good / quality content.

You can take a look at our video, explaining EMMARES: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zd9EqxFX6M0
sk8r

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:22:07 PM
Last edit: February 01, 2018, 10:33:17 PM by sk8r

I have watched the video, but still don't get it.
You will have you own email service, and the users will need to create new email address in your service and will earn coins for rating these advertising emails (i.e. for filtering spam)?
tadejoremuz

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 10:44:24 PM

You will have you own email service, and the users will need to create new email address in your service and will earn coins for rating these advertising emails (i.e. for filtering spam)?

No, EMMARES will be usable using any ESP service. EMMARES is not email service provider but enables email recipients from senders/marketers who are using EMMARES to earn EMA tokens in exchange for rating their content. Email recipients will have possibility to choose what kind of content they are interested in, and EMMARES will propose to them best rated senders/marketers for their interests. Also feedback from evaluating will be available for spam filters via API.

Email marketers / senders will simply put plain html footer generated by EMMARES in their email and that's it.

Did i answered your question? 
inforocker

Activity: 162

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 11:21:55 PM

You will have your own email service, and the users will need to create a new email address in your service and will earn coins for rating these advertising emails (i.e. for filtering spam)?
Let me explain that a bit more...
You missed the point, so let me be more explanatory. We are NOT creating email service. We are NOT creating an advertisement which would push mails! so that is what we Do NOT do.
So we are NOT reinventing transport of the mail as it is invented many years ago and it is still the same. We are NOT dealing with deliverability, as that is the job of ESPs.

Now let me explain what we DO:
As on the earth, there are 3,7 billion email recipients and every one of them statistically receives 3 spam emails per day, that represents a huge amount of unsolicited emails in the system. That emails are the result of poor politics of email marketers and spammers. As the cost of getting new "regular" email address and the recipient who really want the content of the sender (marketer) is around 150 $ each, many marketers are looking for false short ways and send the bulk of untargeted emails. Recipients feel that emails as spam.
How to avoid that?
EMMARES rewards recipients for evaluating the emails which they receive (EMMARES does not send them anything additionally etc - it is not spam machine).
By evaluating the content quality recipients are rewarded for fair grading of the content quality. And if we have a statistical crowd, results are trusted and correct. (even elections they predict with very high degree by using 20% sample). Nobody can change the results, rewards are trusted as they are paid by smart contract...
That makes a directory of content quality of marketers and their campaigns.
Recipients have certain needs for content and it is not true, that nobody would want any of the content. Statistically again people use email marketing information and they want exactly targeted information type. What EMMARES does is, that generates an online ultimate directory of quality assessment of senders and recipients can by their will choose the best senders fro wanted content. That again makes room to filter out unrated content and low-quality senders...and we are on the way to different and better email world.
Result - shortly - much less spam, better content, only wanted and ordered infrmation sources, less over al quantity of email messages, and transparent system for content retrieval.
Iy you need some more explanation, I can explain you in Slovenian, as I see, that you are local.
sk8r

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:32:56 AM

Let me explain that a bit more...
Thanks for the explanation, now I'm starting to understand. That makes a sence. I have found a thread in the russian section, but looks like it's not popular there. Will watch this thread.
franzgu

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:46:50 PM

I was watching your website.. Will there be any whitelisting for the ICO?
tadejoremuz

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 06:05:23 PM
Last edit: February 02, 2018, 08:33:44 PM by tadejoremuz

Whitelisting for presale and ICO will be available soon. Please subscribe at https://emmares.io to receive all updates.
saimonji_miko

Activity: 181

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:35:54 AM

What is the  TrendNET d.o.o. of many members track?

Please let us see your MVP. There is no file on Github.

https://github.com/EMMARESteam
inforocker

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 01:55:22 PM
Last edit: February 03, 2018, 02:07:30 PM by inforocker

What is the  TrendNET d.o.o. of many members track?

Please let us see your MVP. There is no file on Github.

https://github.com/EMMARESteam

Hello, saimonji_miko
Team of EMMARES is consisted of members from various previous companies and experiences, one of them is also TrendNET d.o.o. We all have the common passion to innovation.Team will be fulfilled in the future and we are constantly looking for oustanding talents, to join the EMMARES team.

We are working on beta of EMMARES evaluation system and we are heading to publish beta before ICO.

inforocker

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 04:19:44 PM

EMMARES private placement phase successfully started. We are heading to the whitelisting process, which will be open in few days.

Public presale starts on 1.3.2018 and bonus in presale is set for 20 %. Whitelisting is mandatory to participate in the public presale. Stay tuned to our Telegram group

https://t.me/emmares

Whitelisting process opening will be announced on Bitcointalk (here) and on Telegram link above.

We are working hard to provide working product beta before ICO.

And once more - EMMARES is pure innovation. First of it's kind. Nothing similar exists today. Be a part of tomorrow! Join EMMARES.

inforocker

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 06:55:08 PM

the development team are very actively involved in communication in the topic. good job Smiley
Hello lekhoi!
Yes, the whole team is 100% determined and focused on the project! We believe that we can do really important changes to a better world!

Private placement phase is on and public presale is coming in March.
Whitelisting will be available in next week. Info at telegram group https://t.me/emmares
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: