Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 02:23:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN][ICO][EMA] EMMARES | 🚀 Email as you know it, will never be the same 🚀  (Read 57339 times)
inforocker

Activity: 162
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 05:56:37 PM

I watch carefully for the project! it develops well. I want more news.team I wish good luck!
Soon you will have an update about first look of the product. And please register at emmares.io and you will be among first to be able to rate content and receive rewards for doing it.
inforocker

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 06:03:18 PM

Well this seems to be a good project.I'm sure with emmares , later its ICO will surely explode the result. And the price in the market will also be very high. So all of us who follow the program will enjoy a very satisfying result.
Thank you for your observations. We believe in our product and we have a vision. We do not bother with future price of a token, but we know it would be needed by a lot of people for very useful service. Stil it is time to join the revolution :-)
inforocker

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 07:05:31 PM

I really like that the representatives of the development team are very actively involved in communication in the topic. Quickly and competently give answers to questions from users. It is very good.
You can always reach the team here on this bitcoin thread and also on Telegram  https://t.me/emmares
We are available for any questions
tadejoremuz

Activity: 69

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 08:17:55 PM

Amazing project. this is an interesting great project. the idea of putting the email system on the blockchain is great. nawadays almost everything is being put on the blockchain, bu i havent seen any yet for emails one that can cater for the nuisance of spam emails. good job emmares team. I will definitely particpate in this noble project.

Be sure to complete whitelisting at https://register.emmares.io 

Thank you Smiley
inforocker

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 10:43:50 PM

Email marketi ng is one of the best tools and strategies for digital marketing. However, spam emails are always a nuisance because many people do not care to open  them which means that email marketing is hugely affected by this issue and therefore it becomes ineffective. I guess with this platform on blockchain it will solve this. i will wish you the very best
Email marketing has today 3600% RoI- one of the highest in the industry. With additional possibilities and cleaning it has the potential for new perspectives and real reduction of bad unwanted content.

We just opened two days early birds window to private presale for everybody, contributing above 1 ETH. But it is one time only and limited time.
Whitelisting and contribution available at https://register.emmares.io
tadejoremuz

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 12:37:09 AM

Nice Whitepaper, looks interesting. Good luck with it.

Thank you! Smiley

Be sure to follow us on our telegram for instant updates: https://t.me/emmares
coinweez

Activity: 151

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:01:52 PM

As a blogger and very active in terms of email marketing we always face these challenges that Emmares are trying to solve with their project. I can bet this project and ICO wil be hugely successful since i havent seen any blockchain project like it. with effective marketing and branding and the ability to solve these challenges, i can bet that the project will have many subscribers. i will definitely be part of this great ICO
tadejoremuz

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 04:50:28 PM

Reading the white paper... it will be interesting it see how average the weighted cross-rate of emmares  manages the volatility once the ICO is over. It's sounds interesting I'm in.

Thank you! Be sure to whitelist at https://register.emmares.io
inforocker

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 10:12:33 AM
Last edit: February 22, 2018, 12:25:28 PM by inforocker

I love the increased interest this project has been generating. it will definitely succeed and ber one of the most successful ICOs.
Actually we are receiving new reviews and ratings every day. And we are extremely happy, that they are very positive (9,33/10 Coinlauncher, IcoBench 4,3/5, IcoHolder 4,8/5
inforocker

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 08:14:23 AM

As a blogger and very active in terms of email marketing we always face these challenges that Emmares are trying to solve with their project. I can bet this project and ICO wil be hugely successful since i havent seen any blockchain project like it. with effective marketing and branding and the ability to solve these challenges, i can bet that the project will have many subscribers. i will definitely be part of this great ICO
Hello coinweez! Great to hear opinion of active blogger! We started the project out of real problems at the field of email marketing as it is influencing our everyday life.
Potential market is very big and our first task is to spread information around. We will do everything to make new service available to everybody and really make a better world with it.
tadejoremuz

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 10:31:16 PM

KYC is required for the Airdrop or just for the investors? Thank you  Emmares Team! More power and God bless 😊

KYC is required only for investors.

mrdenis (OP)

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 10:31:14 AM

This is a very interesting project. i will definitely try this platform out. i can bet it will be one of the few ICOs that look promising and will definitely be hugely successful.

amazing prject . email marketing has long been affected by the issue of spams. if this platform will be able to solve tat issue, then the project and the platform as a whole will have a lot of subscriptions

Hi,

thank you for your kind words. We are super excited to announce that MVP will be available soon and you will be able to try it out, so stay tuned (subscribe to our news @ emmares.io or join us on Telegram @ https://t.me/emmares)  Smiley

❍ E M M A R E S  ❍              Email as you know it, will never be the same.
EMMARES ICO  |   TELEGRAM  |   REDDIT   |   LINKEDIN   TWITTER  | MEDIUM  FACEBOOK 
catsmile

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:18:58 PM

A very interesting project with specific goals, a good product and a worthy team that will certainly achieve its goals ! It is very pleasant to realize the fact that soon we will have a modern and global payment system. I fully support you.
Btw, KYC is required for bounty hunter ? or just for investors ? 

tadejoremuz

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 12:48:21 AM

A very interesting project with specific goals, a good product and a worthy team that will certainly achieve its goals ! It is very pleasant to realize the fact that soon we will have a modern and global payment system. I fully support you.

KYC is required for investors only. We're working 200% to achieve our goals. MVP is under construction and will be available soon for users to test it.

Make sure you apply to our whitelisting if you're interested in our project at: https://register.emmares.io
tadejoremuz

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 12:56:21 AM

I hope so this will raise good amount in the end of this ICO. This ICO also has more high chance to deliver something revolutionary in email sector which very huge so this will be nice to invest in it

It Looks Like future to me ,rewarding ,email ,blockchain ,ICO ,All elements together I am Highly interested in Investment ,Please provide more details ,thanks in advance

Thank you for inspiring words! We're working hard for this project to succeed.

Make sure to check our website at: https://emmares.io and apply to whitelisting at: https://register.emmares.io
inforocker

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 10:46:47 PM

Hello EMMARES and BitcoinTalk,

I would like to introduce to you the free listing platform Skatt where you will be able to find new investors and more followers for your ICO.
You may find more information about us in our BitkoinTalk topic.

Good luck! Wink
Thanks Skatio!
coinjames

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:58:29 PM

This is avery great project. they have an amazing team and wonderful platform. i willc heck them out very soon. the idea of blockchain and email marketing is very amazing
coinjames

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:05:05 PM

This is a great project. email marketing is a great industry ..if it will solve the spaming issues t will definitely be highly successful
John Nathan

Activity: 231

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:07:54 PM

- links from ICO benchmark and Track ICO don't work as well
kamnibal

Activity: 188

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:09:53 PM

What you gonna do, if on some content - there will be not enough people, who will be interested?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: