Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 03:16:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN][ICO][EMA] EMMARES | 🚀 Email as you know it, will never be the same 🚀  (Read 57339 times)
inforocker

Activity: 162
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 07:44:27 PM

I would like to know what are your advantages over your competitors? What EMMARES better than others?
Superiority mass, such as blockchain technology, which gives the speed of high-speed operations and maximum security, you can also mention anonymity.
:-) very good! Actually, we have a complex system with side chain and main Ethereum blockchain. Sidechain helps with microtransactions with throughput and low price per transaction.
But the right answer to your question would be, that EMMARES represents a new trusted and transparent digital channel. There is no competition for the area, which is covered by EMMARES. That was confirmed also by the team of CryptoStandard in their extensive review.
inforocker

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 11:24:31 PM

What exactly cryptocurrency exchanges are the negotiations? can I see a list of them? Or is it hidden information?
I am also interested in this question, but it seems that the information is hidden, perhaps it is done for security.
Exchanges usually wait until the end of ICO, especially the good ones. Disclosing information before the listing is confirmed would be too early. But our vital interest is, that we make EMA tokens available at the good exchanges, as we believe, that EMMARES will be used globally and need for tokens with such global usage would have to be covered by availability and liquidity at good exchanges.
BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:59:50 AM

Interesting concept of the project, I would like to study it in more detail. Do you have a website in English?
NewDeal

Activity: 378

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:47:02 AM

What is the size of the soft and hard cap? Is there a onepager? From the standpoint of traditional marketing, the project looks attractive.

th4o

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:06:09 AM

This project looks interesting! when will you release your platform worldwide? what plans do you have over the next few months?
Our MVP EMMARES platform will allow reputation building shortly. We plan to release the system in the form without rewarding pool with possibilities to rate the content and content providers will get their initial reputation score. With the end of ICO we will start a rewarding pool and token lifecycle.
Working EMMARES MVP will be available until the release of the beta product
The release of the MVP will take place before the end of ICO or after?
I see you have a well thought-out system, will try to understand it.
inforocker

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 11:10:51 AM

This project looks interesting! when will you release your platform worldwide? what plans do you have over the next few months?
Our MVP EMMARES platform will allow reputation building shortly. We plan to release the system in the form without rewarding pool with possibilities to rate the content and content providers will get their initial reputation score. With the end of ICO we will start a rewarding pool and token lifecycle.
MVP is ready and will be available to public testing and initial reputation building in next days at emmares.com
inforocker

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 11:13:58 AM

What is the size of the soft and hard cap? Is there a onepager? From the standpoint of traditional marketing, the project looks attractive.
a lot of questions about one pager was posted, so we are adding today investor package, where are: investment review, one-pager, pitch desk, a short overview of MVP

Please join our Telegram chat and ask any question live and get the answers form the founders and team.
https://t.me/emmares
tilecuwi

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:37:22 AM

a lot of questions about one pager was posted, so we are adding today investor package, where are: investment review, one-pager, pitch desk, a short overview of MVP

Please join our Telegram chat and ask any question live and get the answers form the founders and team.
Good news, I'm pleased to get acquainted with the information about the project in such a convenient form. Thank you in advance. These documents will be published on the site or in the thread?
LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:01:12 PM

Is the bounty campaign of your project active? Can I take part in it?

inforocker

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 12:11:04 PM

It is active and you are welcome to take part in it. details are on emmares.io/bounty.pdf

Especially signature bounty is attractive and FB and Tweeter campaign.
Join Telegram group t.me/EMMARES to be informed about everything new.
Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:33:11 PM

Bounty thread you can find here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2823738.0
There are not so many participants in the signature campaign, the one who starts to participate now will get a good reward https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12pcJMI29htWR9bQ1DTKWJL0E00m-YPLCR_oo5WQ0N28/edit#gid=612297297

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Pay4youractivity

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:52:22 PM

How does your platform plan to bypass the anti-spam filters of email services? Do you have any ways to prevent this?

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Whitethoughts

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:10:39 PM

How does your platform plan to bypass the anti-spam filters of email services? Do you have any ways to prevent this?
Usually this is done quite simply - the user gives his consent to receive information materials. And he receives letters from the platform, until he decides that he wants to change his decision.

BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:05:12 PM

Bounty thread you can find here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2823738.0
There are not so many participants in the signature campaign, the one who starts to participate now will get a good reward https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12pcJMI29htWR9bQ1DTKWJL0E00m-YPLCR_oo5WQ0N28/edit#gid=612297297
Thanks for the link. I see that social networking campaigns are very popular among bounty hunters, but the prize for participating in them will also be good.
NewDeal

Activity: 378

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:22:27 PM

Thank you, I will wait for this information.
You have a large number of people in the telegram channel, apparently the project is of great interest!

th4o

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:55:19 PM

MVP is ready and will be available to public testing and initial reputation building in next days at emmares.com
This is very good, the working MVP shows the success of team of project and inspires optimism about its prospects.
tilecuwi

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:11:21 PM

But sending out the information that the user wants to receive is not spam. I think there should not be any problems.
LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:32:18 PM

It is active and you are welcome to take part in it. details are on emmares.io/bounty.pdf

Especially signature bounty is attractive and FB and Tweeter campaign.
Join Telegram group t.me/EMMARES to be informed about everything new.
Exellent, I'm specializing in bounty campaigns of social networks. I will definitely take part in your project.

Pay4youractivity

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:06:17 PM

But sending out the information that the user wants to receive is not spam. I think there should not be any problems.
Yes, indeed, you are right. I was mistaken as there are already clear associations between mailing and spam. Here everything is different, this is easily verified by reading the first post.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

inforocker

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 06:44:58 PM

Usually this is done quite simply - the user gives his consent to receive information materials. And he receives letters from the platform, until he decides that he wants to change his decision.
Actually, EMMARES is changing the current truth in eMail and making possible the spam filtering. Spam filtering will be possible based on digital reputation.

EMMARES itself does not send any emails! Emmares is building digital reputation directory and users can search in it for the content they want and they can select the best contents.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: