Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:13:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN][ICO][EMA] EMMARES | 🚀 Email as you know it, will never be the same 🚀  (Read 57333 times)
Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:33:05 PM

Amazing project with the unique idea and it has got a very good rating on https://www.icoguide.com/en/ico/emmares
I think this project will be in demand, because targeted advertising is very effective. This direction is very profitable now.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tilecuwi

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:39:59 PM

What is the purpose of the KYC procedure for investors? Citizens of some countries are not allowed to invest?
We want to have everything legal and one of the important things is to conduct KYC/AML procedure. It is necessary if you want to have legal ICO.
Investors from China and US are not allowed to participate in token sales. EMA is utility token. The US has an unclear definition of utility/security token and we avoided US individual investors from the token sale.
Thanks for the answer. I think that US citizens in this case will buy tokens of your project on exchanges.
This condition can provide additional support for the price of the token when listing.
Interesting idea. Indeed, those people who can not buy a token on the ICO will provide the demand on the exchange.
th4o

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:42:54 PM

Thanks, I already found the necessary links. Now I'm studying the website and the white paper of the project.
What are the results of your study of the project? What do you think about his prospects?
It seems to me that in a sense it is similar to contextual advertising. Advertisers are willing to pay for it, so the project can be profitable.
NewDeal

Activity: 378

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:46:46 PM

Amazing project with the unique idea and it has got a very good rating on https://www.icoguide.com/en/ico/emmares
7,4/10 this is a very good rating. I think this is due to the fact that there are not so many competitors in this sphere, therefore this project has a chance to get a large share in the market.
I do not think that the number of competitors is taken into account in the rating. The project just looks solid and therefore has a good rating.

BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:52:00 PM

What is the purpose of the KYC procedure for investors? Citizens of some countries are not allowed to invest?
We want to have everything legal and one of the important things is to conduct KYC/AML procedure. It is necessary if you want to have legal ICO.
Investors from China and US are not allowed to participate in token sales. EMA is utility token. The US has an unclear definition of utility/security token and we avoided US individual investors from the token sale.
Thanks for the answer. I think that US citizens in this case will buy tokens of your project on exchanges.
It seems to me that those who really want to participate in ICO can do this in one way or another. You can ask friends from another country to buy tokens.
Pay4youractivity

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:58:43 PM

This condition can provide additional support for the price of the token when listing.
Interesting idea. Indeed, those people who can not buy a token on the ICO will provide the demand on the exchange.
It will be very good if it works out that way. This year, most ICO after the listing is in a drawdown.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:03:35 PM

It seems to me that those who really want to participate in ICO can do this in one way or another. You can ask friends from another country to buy tokens.
It's not such a simple scheme, not everyone is ready to go for it. Although if the ICO attracts much attention from the public, then anything is possible.

Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:10:58 PM

Stage 2 is rapidly coming to its end. Don't miss out on the special bonus. Chip in before it ends. http://www.emmares.io
https://twitter.com/EMMARES_IO/status/998115977673035781
The next round will start after the completion of sales of the 2nd round or by date?

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Whitethoughts

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:18:08 PM

What are the results of your study of the project? What do you think about his prospects?
It seems to me that in a sense it is similar to contextual advertising. Advertisers are willing to pay for it, so the project can be profitable.
Maybe. Now in all directions the narrow specialization plays a big role. There is a possibility that this service will be in demand as unique in its niche.

NewDeal

Activity: 378

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:34:38 PM

It will be very good if it works out that way. This year, most ICO after the listing is in a drawdown.
Statistics do not always reflect the current state of affairs. This was true when the market was falling. Now the recovery has already occurred and the situation has changed.

th4o

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:43:51 PM

Maybe. Now in all directions the narrow specialization plays a big role. There is a possibility that this service will be in demand as unique in its niche.
Yes, I noticed this trend. In theory, after successfully working in this project, the project will be able to develop in adjacent directions.
LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:20:31 PM

Stage 2 is rapidly coming to its end. Don't miss out on the special bonus. Chip in before it ends. http://www.emmares.io
https://twitter.com/EMMARES_IO/status/998115977673035781
The next round will start after the completion of sales of the 2nd round or by date?
Obviously, if the tokens are fully sold at the second stage, then the next stage will begin and the discount will be less.

Whitethoughts

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:28:16 PM

th4o
Sometimes it is enough of earnings in certain niches. But I agree that this option is also possible. Now the team needs to focus on the current task, further development will be more understandable after completing these stages.

AlexsMO

Activity: 306

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:49:52 PM

A good project. And Google is a little bored. Can I start investing if I only have $ 100? Do you have minimum requirements?
mrdenis (OP)

Activity: 82

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 05:39:55 AM

Excuse me for my inattention, I can not find these materials. Please give a link to them. Or do you mean the first post in this thread?

You can find Q&A on official Emmares website https://emmares.io/. Just scroll to the bottom of the page.
Many thanks. Now I see all the information.
You should check the first post in the thread. If you click on the pictures, they lead to the site http://trendnet.si/

Oh dear, we were migrating btctalk images to another server and looks like we replaced more than we should... "Broken" URLs are fixed and pointing to EMMARES webpage.

Thank you for reporting broken urls!
No problem. The project is interesting to me, so I noticed this.
But if you have a bug bounty, I am ready to get some share of it  Wink

Hi tilecuwi,

we have bounty programe (also bug bounty) - please check bounty topic - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2823738.0

❍ E M M A R E S  ❍              Email as you know it, will never be the same.
EMMARES ICO  |   TELEGRAM  |   REDDIT   |   LINKEDIN   TWITTER  | MEDIUM  FACEBOOK 
mrdenis (OP)

Activity: 82

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 05:53:44 AM

By purchasing EMMARES tokens, you are securing significant privileges as a (presale) token holder as well as supporting a new, expanding project with huge potential.
What kind of privileges can i get from buying tokens?

Hi BaalMcKloud,
as a token holder you will be supporting a new, expanding project with huge potential (there is no similar blockchain project on the market). You'll be part of a system, which represents the future of the Email marketing world where everyone gets only the content they are interested in and Email marketers get higher ROI. You will be able to use your EMA tokens in EMMARES application - use it for your own campaigns, sell it to other marketeers or spend them on the marketplace. We are also constantly exploring additional options to extend the use of EMA token. Please check our website (https://emmares.io) to see all benefits.

7,4/10 this is a very good rating. I think this is due to the fact that there are not so many competitors in this sphere, therefore this project has a chance to get a large share in the market.

Thank you tilecuwi. I believe that a good rating does not arise solely from the point of view of small competition, but simply because it is an awesome project  Smiley

❍ E M M A R E S  ❍              Email as you know it, will never be the same.
EMMARES ICO  |   TELEGRAM  |   REDDIT   |   LINKEDIN   TWITTER  | MEDIUM  FACEBOOK 
AlexK1m

Activity: 262

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:25:26 AM

This project looks serious.  Can you tell me please?  What about  profits token holders get through investment?   Gratitude.
KateMoss

Activity: 320

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:36:25 AM

Hi. I will very glad for being one of participant of your project. I hope this project is bigger than anyone.
LuckyNicky

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:39:20 AM

Hello, Devs!
Where can i read white paper ? when ico end?
i want to buy
IMarceline

Activity: 167

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:47:52 AM

Hello, Devs!
Where can i read white paper ? when ico end?
i want to buy

You csn buy at emmares.io  go to register.emmares.io and after confirmation you will be able to login to your dashboard and buy tokens. Stages are fiiling fast!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: