Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:24:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN][ICO][EMA] EMMARES | 🚀 Email as you know it, will never be the same 🚀  (Read 57333 times)
boosteroid8

Activity: 242
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:55:22 AM

This project looks serious.  Can you tell me please?  What about  profits token holders get through investment?   Gratitude.

You can profit if you buy tokens now for discounted price, because it will be more expensive!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
LightFork

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:39:21 PM

Hi. I will very glad for being one of participant of your project. I hope this project is bigger than anyone.
Have you become an investor or participate in the project as a bounty hunter?

Whitethoughts

Activity: 336

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:46:19 PM

This project looks serious.  Can you tell me please?  What about  profits token holders get through investment?   Gratitude.

You can profit if you buy tokens now for discounted price, because it will be more expensive!
The price of the token will depend on the turnover of funds on this platform. If it will be sufficient and volume will increase, the price will increase.

Holopopstyir

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:53:16 PM

Hello, Devs!
Where can i read white paper ? when ico end?
i want to buy

You csn buy at emmares.io  go to register.emmares.io and after confirmation you will be able to login to your dashboard and buy tokens. Stages are fiiling fast!
How do I understand the second round is almost over and the third round of sales will begin soon?

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Pay4youractivity

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:58:07 PM

boosteroid8
There can not be any guarantees. But the project looks promising, so we can assume that it will develop and its tokens will go up. I think that all investors who are already participating in the project are hoping for this.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

boosteroid8

Activity: 242

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:32:01 PM

boosteroid8
There can not be any guarantees. But the project looks promising, so we can assume that it will develop and its tokens will go up. I think that all investors who are already participating in the project are hoping for this.

Yes, I agree with you. Do you know on what stage they are now?
BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:43:41 PM

boosteroid8

Now the second round ends. Until the completion is only 17 percent. Then the discount will be even less.
NewDeal

Activity: 378

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:47:28 PM

I do not think that the income from the difference in discounts will be significant. Usually, all profit is obtained from the growth of the token price.

th4o

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:50:37 PM

Hi. I will very glad for being one of participant of your project. I hope this project is bigger than anyone.
At this project the hard cap is small enough. If this project becomes huge, it will mean a huge growth.
tilecuwi

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:55:08 PM

boosteroid8
The concluded partnership agreements can be guarantees of some productive work, it is interesting whether there are such contracts with this platform?
Pay4youractivity

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:01:08 PM

boosteroid8

STAGE 2 reached 78.8%

Next stage bonus 15%
This information is on the site https://emmares.io/
I think that the third round will start from day to day.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

LightFork

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:03:52 PM

Interestingly, if you conduct a survey of potential users of this platform, then what would be the results. What is the rating of their information needs.

Holopopstyir

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:06:09 PM

boosteroid8
The position of the initial investors looks very confident. It seems to me that the price of the token will not fall below the price of the token at the first stages of sales.

Whitethoughts

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:09:48 PM

Interestingly, if you conduct a survey of potential users of this platform, then what would be the results. What is the rating of their information needs.
I think the results will be ordinary. First places are basic interests like entertainment, food, etc. The most interesting results will be in specialized areas.

BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:14:26 PM

At this project the hard cap is small enough. If this project becomes huge, it will mean a huge growth.
A small initial capitalization is a good prerequisite for large X in the process of project work.
th4o

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:16:36 PM

A small initial capitalization is a good prerequisite for large X in the process of project work.
You are right, growth from a small base usually turns out to be much larger than when from the very beginning the project capitalization is very high.
NewDeal

Activity: 378

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:18:32 PM

The most important thing is that the platform had a sufficient number of projects that could satisfy the interest of all people interested in the newsletter.

tilecuwi

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:21:07 PM

boosteroid8

STAGE 2 reached 78.8%

Next stage bonus 15%
This information is on the site https://emmares.io/
I think that the third round will start from day to day.
Judging by the numbers, about 10 percent of the tokens allocated for the second stage were sold per day.
LightFork

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:24:47 PM

The most important thing is that the platform had a sufficient number of projects that could satisfy the interest of all people interested in the newsletter.
In the process of the platform, I think that all directions will be filled. If there is a demand, then there will be an offer.

Holopopstyir

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:26:32 PM

I think the results will be ordinary. First places are basic interests like entertainment, food, etc. The most interesting results will be in specialized areas.
I wonder how the price for the newsletter will be formed. It is obvious that specialized mailing should cost much more expensively than usual.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: