Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:37:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN][ICO][EMA] EMMARES | 🚀 Email as you know it, will never be the same 🚀  (Read 57339 times)
DenysM

Activity: 714
Merit: 118

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 02:40:23 PM

Enough time has passed since ICO end but there are no updates. When will I see this  token on exchanges? When will bounty members get their tokens? You write that you count the tables, but ALL projects count the tables a maximum of two weeks. You can not count the tables for more than a month. No exchanges. Very strange and suspicious. This behavior for the first time I see

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ningrum

Activity: 1610
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:01:11 PM

Enough time has passed since ICO end but there are no updates. When will I see this  token on exchanges? When will bounty members get their tokens? You write that you count the tables, but ALL projects count the tables a maximum of two weeks. You can not count the tables for more than a month. No exchanges. Very strange and suspicious. This behavior for the first time I see
take it easy, ENMARES is still updated on several social media, like twitter,
but unfortunately they still haven't got an exchanger for their tokens,

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Iyum
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 12:14:16 PM

Fairly unique - would be curious on complying with certain laws related to anti-spam and if this can become a solution that gets endorsed by those oversight bodies. A great idea for email marketing but bears further development to max out its potential and attraction to investors.
lonesomestranger

Activity: 770
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:38:28 PM

EMMARES TIPS: HOW TO USE SQUIZMAIL TO CREATE SIGN-UP FORMS/LANDING PAGES FOR FREE!

We are sure that by now, we have made it clear enough that EMMARES enables all marketers to use the same ESP provider than before and EMMARES does not encourages anyone to pick a particular ESP provider. But we made it easier for all of you who want to start and haven’t used any ESPs until now or you don’t use one at the moment. Of course you can pick whichever you think is the most appropriate for you, but if you choose to work with SquizMAIL this is a short guide on how to do that.

Read full sotory: https://medium.com/emmares/emmares-help-how-to-use-squizmail-to-create-sign-up-forms-landing-pages-for-free-ffecd7856955

DenysM

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 01:02:05 PM

OK. When will the exchanges? When will bounty members get their tokens? Why do they ignore these questions and do not answer them? After the end of ICO three months have passed and the tables are empty. They do not answer questions. I would not be surprised if they are scammers and deceived participants of the bounty.
Their manager, after collecting money, stopped attending this forum)) Last post in August.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1188520;sa=showPosts
When there was a collection of money, he regularly answered questions))
inforocker

Activity: 162
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 02:51:32 PM

Hello

Our bounty manager had a lot of work with very fraudulent entries from referrals where an unusually high number of fake accounts was created and machine-made entries were made just to trick the system.
But all other bounties are available at the spreadsheets and everybody can contact Jani if has any questions.
We are concentrated in the development of the after MVP product and in meantime, everybody can use the MVP platform, which is fully functional, for free...  I don't think that project can be a scam if a working platform is live don't you think?
And I answered every question, which was asked me. and always will...
inforocker

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 02:56:30 PM

OK. When will the exchanges? When will bounty members get their tokens? Why do they ignore these questions and do not answer them? After the end of ICO three months have passed and the tables are empty. They do not answer questions. I would not be surprised if they are scammers and deceived participants of the bounty.
Their manager, after collecting money, stopped attending this forum)) Last post in August.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1188520;sa=showPosts
When there was a collection of money, he regularly answered questions))
You got all the answers already. Bounty is in the spreadsheets and you can give your thoughts. Everything else you can read above...
Exchanges - we will do our best to assure needed. But in the current situation of the market, as you know, it is smart to properly plan the events.
DenysM

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 12:20:57 PM

Hello

Our bounty manager had a lot of work with very fraudulent entries from referrals where an unusually high number of fake accounts was created and machine-made entries were made just to trick the system.
But all other bounties are available at the spreadsheets and everybody can contact Jani if has any questions.
We are concentrated in the development of the after MVP product and in meantime, everybody can use the MVP platform, which is fully functional, for free...  I don't think that project can be a scam if a working platform is live don't you think?

The table is empty for two months. I only see stakes, but I do not see the number of earned tokens by members of the bounty.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12pcJMI29htWR9bQ1DTKWJL0E00m-YPLCR_oo5WQ0N28/edit#gid=1429534182
Can you tell, when calculation token finish and when the bounty members receive tokens?
inforocker

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 07:44:07 AM

Hello

The table is empty for two months. I only see stakes, but I do not see the number of earned tokens by members of the bounty.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12pcJMI29htWR9bQ1DTKWJL0E00m-YPLCR_oo5WQ0N28/edit#gid=1429534182
Can you tell, when calculation token finish and when the bounty members receive tokens?
now you have possibility< to report if anything is to be corrected..by stakes. A final token cut will be done after the end of the complain period, as stakes are base for the tokens. Is stakes are changed after a report of mistakes, stakes can change and that influent on tokens. The table is NOT empty. There are all entries. Fraudulent entries are removed, but as we can see from reports, there were also steal of the articles, where someone reported an article form somebody else and that is the reason for the reporting period to point out such behaviours. We want to protect the correct bounty participants.
DenysM

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 12:54:43 PM

Hello

We are concentrated in the development of the after MVP product and in meantime, everybody can use the MVP platform, which is fully functional, for free...  I don't think that project can be a scam if a working platform is live don't you think?

now you have possibility< to report if anything is to be corrected..by stakes. A final token cut will be done after the end of the complain period, as stakes are base for the tokens. Is stakes are changed after a report of mistakes, stakes can change and that influent on tokens. The table is NOT empty. There are all entries. Fraudulent entries are removed, but as we can see from reports, there were also steal of the articles, where someone reported an article form somebody else and that is the reason for the reporting period to point out such behaviours. We want to protect the correct bounty participants.

When is the deadline for complains? When is distribution scheduled? Name the timeline. A week? Month? Year?

lonesomestranger

Activity: 770
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:09:38 PM

[ IMPORTANT ]

Everyone who participated in our referral program - in order to receive your referral tokens, please fill out this form. Deadline: 2nd December 24:00 CET!
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdZzYdGwlECSCGzurPKiRB6W9GBcQzA1nJ3BUkP0lkXwRx3gg/viewform

Link to official announcement: https://twitter.com/EMMARES_IO/status/1067410287802896384

generous

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:10:13 PM

Hello

We are concentrated in the development of the after MVP product and in meantime, everybody can use the MVP platform, which is fully functional, for free...  I don't think that project can be a scam if a working platform is live don't you think?

When is the deadline for complains? When is distribution scheduled? Name the timeline. A week? Month? Year?

maybe related information is on the website or telegram. even if it's not there, it's better to say it via telegram chat. because it is more efficient than asking questions in a thread. wait for related info updates about the project and remain patient.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
DenysM

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 12:52:28 PM

Hello

maybe related information is on the website or telegram. even if it's not there, it's better to say it via telegram chat. because it is more efficient than asking questions in a thread. wait for related info updates about the project and remain patient.

In the telegram, they ignore this question. When I ask about the distribution of tokens, they respond that there are a lot of scammers in the referral program. But I want to know when members of signatures / social networks / translators get tokens.

They repeat the same two months. I want to know when the bounty members see the earned tokens in the table? When will the distribution? When is the last day for complaints? (not referral). For the first time I see such disrespect for the people who were involved in advertising their project.
inforocker

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 01:56:48 PM

Hello

In the telegram, they ignore this question. When I ask about the distribution of tokens, they respond that there are a lot of scammers in the referral program. But I want to know when members of signatures / social networks / translators get tokens.
https://b.radikal.ru/b09/1811/6c/028ceb434697.png
https://b.radikal.ru/b12/1811/8f/ff780f958bfb.png
https://a.radikal.ru/a25/1811/8c/cfc4dcbe56fc.png

They repeat the same two months. I want to know when the bounty members see the earned tokens in the table? When will the distribution? When is the last day for complaints? (not referral). For the first time I see such disrespect for the people who were involved in advertising their project.

You are repeating all over and over again the same question.. And you posted our invites to make corrections or report false entries. Thank you for that, as helping to remind people to take a look and check stakes would help a lot. Actually, we have to be sure, that most of the entries are clean. I am really surprised by the innovation of some guys, trying to use the work of others or to make earning with machine work with no actual results (machine generated referrals are not the correct thing to do, don't you agree?) We received reports of false entries, where someone stole other's work and we corrected that. Now Referral members have to give their wallets, as in the referral program from Mytre app was no a space for the wallet number and we should give to the people the opportunity to report their wallets. So we are repeating that invite and since we see that many od referral members still didn't key in their wallets, we are giving that opportunity, still... When distribution is done, no complains will be possible anymore.
And for some time you have finished bounty sheets and you could check and report if something is not ok. Stakes are the key here. When final, and no complains will be anymore, we will calculate tokens from the stakes. As long there are complains which means reasonable changes to the stakes, tokens would change every time when any stake calculation is corrected.
All tokens will be distributed at once through SC. Then no complains will be possible anymore and since we are still receiving explanations etc, we are open to reports of any found discrepancy.

So please everybody: please check your entries and stakes, report your referral wallets, or let us know if there is something discrepancy...
Bounties airdrop and referral will be distributed at once then. Now the deadline for referral entries is Dec 2nd, but we see that many still didn't report the wallets. You tell us - should we delay the deadline or simply close the referral reporting - that would mean that a lot of referral participants would not get their tokens. We would love to have all wallets and we are positive to the goal that everybody is in the referral report with their missing wallets..  For the bounty itself, we believe it is close to clean spreadsheets and once again if someone still has anything to point out, please do asap, to finally close that process.
inforocker

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 05:07:51 PM

Hello

Thank you for correct comment. It is true that questions on teh Telegram chat are fatser as there is a chanel for the bounty questions only. And asking questions there is answered always.
Back to the token distribution. We can do it today, but then many referral partners will stay out as they didn't supplay their wallets yet. So we are trying to mail and remind them to send teh wallets with necessary identifications asap to close the distribution. All bounty/referral tokens will be distributed in one SC.

CryptocoSt
Copper Member

Activity: 71

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 08:16:58 PM

The email marketing world is rife with spammers and scammers. Email recipients need to be users of the platform. So it will only be worth it for advertisers if there is a huge userbase with diverse interests. This will require a huge marketing budget to achieve.
inforocker

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2018, 08:17:23 AM

The email marketing world is rife with spammers and scammers. Email recipients need to be users of the platform. So it will only be worth it for advertisers if there is a huge userbase with diverse interests. This will require a huge marketing budget to achieve.
That is a very good and relevant question!
Actually, visitors of the portal are recipients, who are rewarded by tokens and are looking for their status of collected rewards, common users who are or aren't members of the portal and users invited trough advertising on other platforms.
Having some million users per day in the campaigns will bring a sufficient number of daily visits to the portal, to be interesting for all. Another change in the next version is a general search page (where non-members will be able to search for the contents, keywords, etc and they will see the reputation scores.
The general search page is a simple search for the content page, similar to the initial Google page.. Results are driven by AI.

So the visitors are the general public (members and non-members of the EMMARES platform. Members can earn rewards and rewards will be expanded from only tokenized rewards to also bonus or discount codes and latter a drawing games. Gamification is an interesting reward type for some type of interest (as gaming for example).
DenysM

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 11:18:37 AM
Last edit: December 28, 2018, 06:26:30 PM by DenysM

When will burning unsold tokens? When will the exchange? Give time intervals so that the participants in the bounty do not ask the same question.
Exchange will be in January or February? Or when the market is restored?
DenysM

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 08:17:44 PM
Last edit: February 11, 2019, 03:23:29 PM by DenysM

Strange. There are no messages from investors in the group of telegrams. For three months I have not seen a single question from investors, although they claim that they collected 10k ETH. You can check it yourself https://t.me/emmares
ICO ended four months ago and the team has not yet burned unsold tokens (as indicated in the white paper) and ignores exchange questions.
DenysM

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 03:24:07 PM
Last edit: February 11, 2019, 04:03:14 PM by DenysM

The manager has stopped answering questions. The behavior of scammers. be careful!!!!

The manager within two months cannot answer questions. He is online but he ignores. Red flag
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: